Alex Ring + BoI Farming

D

dimasosan

Hi all,

help me to find mobs to farm Giant Alexandrite Ring Bracer in swamp.

And info about farming BoI is needed too ..

PLs write your knowledges for help to young middies :)

Maybe some1 have some memories how he found those both thingies .. write it here too :)

Thx for reading and big thx for answering

Pls dont spam and dont use this thread to say some bad things about each other

O

old.Sko

come to ww camp near hild off prime time.
farm them.
5 hrs = 1 boi.

W

walknot

Giant Alexandrite Ring drops of Reincarnated worms in
Vanern Swamp. You find them in the NW corner of Vanern
(loc 3k,3k aprox). They con mostly yellow/orange to
50, and can easily be farmed solo. Took me about
1 hour to get two.

D

dimasosan

Hi all,

i m gonna try ww camp today .. thx.

Abut alexander ring .. we killed about 150 reincarnated orms at loc 20,20 .. and got no alexandre ring .. maybe it is only for solo ppl ?

Thanks for answering.

G

Gallak

try the Wretches just south of the entrance to Raumarik (raum side, not west skona) Dunno if the drop rate is less, but the chance of a zerg definately is.

S

shadowhaxxor

dont farm in RvR zones is a good advice .
The thing about BoI... yes go raumar left from entrance till u arrive wws camp spend some time there and ull get ur BoI

F

Fafnir

Well between certain hours, you are pretty safe in the frontier farming, could almost set my watch after some hibbies come and crash the party at almost the exact time every day, 3 days in a row. But hey i got away everytime, only my mates who healed that died. You can have fun too, they almost always come from the same dir, put a scout out, and be rdy. Like i did monday afternon, saw hippies come charged them thru the spawn, hippie ae mezz/stun me and all wraiths, i pick up my alt while hippies busy killing wraits, set alt safe return help wraiths kill hippies. :) Well it can backfire and cause yourself a xp death.

D

dimasosan

First of all i want to thanks you all for advices.

Boi's were found by wrights .. many boi's :) of coz not enough for all guild but first step is ok.

The duscussion thema is now Giant Alexandrite Ring Bracer.

Who have found em and where .. and the most interesting when? have some1 after the patch found some Alex baracers in swamp.

We killed there about 2 hours .. with fg .. it means all camp in one pull with pet ... and did not find no Alex Rings Bracer.

So when some1 have any info ... pls post it here

Cheers All.

Edit:

to Walknot: are you killed "Worms" or "Orms" coz i cant find any Reincarnated Worms in swamp?

E

enki-

they're supposed to drop from Jotun Outcasts

W

walknot

Originally posted by dimasosan
to Walknot: are you killed "Worms" or "Orms" coz i cant find any Reincarnated Worms in swamp?

It's "Orms", sorry misstype.
As I wrote earlier, it took me like 1 hour to get two (before SI patch). I dont think the drop rate have changed after patch tho, you've probably just experiencing some bad luck.. keep trying, and Im sure it will drop. I farmed for that damn BoI for like an hour a day for 3 weeks, and nothing, then suddenly u get 3 in a hour the next day.. It's all random, patience gets rewarded..

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom