"Aleven God" Rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Man im fecking pissed as feck ..... :drink: that sounds totally shit reply lmao im gunna go to sleep now hehe btw dont smoke weed and drink (im gunna spew :puke: :eek2:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
come back wen u get some 31337 $k177z megameight

LOL at all the flames, I should read the BG boards more tbh.

Yes you have to be leet and specially you got to have skills for a stupid level 24 battle ground were your fucking char isn't even usefull!!1

Some of you guys really crack me up with your comments, I wonder how you guys are irl and act the same?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
whehe so true Wittor :D

Anyways. for my vamp (Not fotm 24sm or what ever the spec was).
i gotta kill the healer pet first. which dies rather quick..
and then i go for Boney him self.
tho this doesnt work on bridges. as the pet goes all over the place. and is mostly not in view @ bridges.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
wtf still debate this after all the years of SI - U can't kill a bd solo at lvl24 - so what? thid is not end game.

a) lvl50 ml10 it will be easy for: inf, ns, sorc/(MoC), firewizz, eld light/void, arms, hero, warden(stun, grabb, powerdrain, TD, twf) and all the other tools), and high rr dps tanks.

b) This was never a 1vs1 game(thou that can be fun)

c) its fun to kill 4+ solo on a BD - maybe lame but still fun:worthy:

ps- gt laugh at ppl who don't think Thid is "real" RvR or PvP if u like. Hallo hallo hallo anybody home? ofc it is - the enemy is players from another realm who like "pure" RvR on more even terms than in NF. A mezz landed well is more importent in thid than in lvl50(purge, det ect)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, self praise for playing a thid bard. ffs get a grip man, its a pointless exercise in even saying it competitive rvr

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
so much shit in this thread tbh:
1. BD is overpowered well done clever person
2. Their not unbeatable at all seens as any die easy except aleven
3. I have killed Aleven more then once though he always comes up with some reason why he lost. If you cant solo him get a sodding group to take him, and if you still cant kill him you gonna go knowhere in game fast so quit well your ahead.
4. The guy who chatting bout diseaseing all your weaps do reduce heal efectiveness thats rediculous coz then u have no extra dmg output like con debuff. And no way will u kill him w/o it.

Sorin

Banned
Aleven is indeed a tough bd.

Nothing i can't handle with my arms in there tho.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
4. The guy who chatting bout diseaseing all your weaps do reduce heal efectiveness thats rediculous coz then u have no extra dmg output like con debuff. And no way will u kill him w/o it.

disease on one , con debuff on other .. sorted!

seanysux

Banned
im teh god of thid and you know it :flame: retards with sticks like traitcunt haven\'t beat me, the only person really to beat me fair was Xarena on his blademaster <fu!> i blame the 20% relic bonus :(

but i still > all of you retards :england:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
im teh god of thid and you know it :flame: retards with sticks like traitcunt haven\'t beat me, the only person really to beat me fair was Xarena on his blademaster <fu!> i blame the 20% relic bonus :(

but i still > all of you retards :england:

grats! you beat daoc!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
not really thought about it...you offering?

im offering you dorimor im afraid, hes the best you gonna get, hes a tad small and a teenie bit shy, but if you can overcome those issues (usually dressing up as a goat helps) he should be perfectly fine :D :england: :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom