@Aldorans / Hansi grp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
guys, plz be more careful with the adding

we've had 2 great fights vs hib grps now, and you've added both times straight off. it gets frustrating!

i know its hard sometimes to determine what is adding and not, but all im saying is please try to be more careful :)

cheers

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aldoran is a clueless zerger, i wouldnt expect him to do anything other then add!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
If Aldoran didn't add, none of his chars would ever reach RR2.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Yep very sad we had a couple of nice fights vs hibs so far. they seem to keep a way higher standard for not adding. Mids have been permanently adding on us all the time. I can forgive and forget random pugs adding about for their rps but I saw BaF and Defiance-Excal emblems among those that totally toasted us.

Have never add myself when leading grp and never will either.

Kippie grp damn hard though. Kudos <3

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
What do you expect from Aldomfgtheresasoloerletsgankhimlots! ?

He was born that way. ;x

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Heh now its getting really silly. Spoke to a person in PE group and they can agree to with mids being rly lame asses right now.

All worth it with a fun 8v8 in between >.<

Brite

Banned
aldoran 24/7 playing clueless zerger

same goes for hansi, but more clueless.... and ebayed :p

<3

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hansi zerged me earlier :(

Then someone name Durqi orsomething came and checked my briton bum and walked off. was wierd :m00: :D

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone zergs and everyone adds. If you claim otherwise you're not being thruthful. :)

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
btw you make my day when you write somthing like this thx guys
I must be doing somthing right:clap: :clap:
always happy to hear from my best friend brite:worthy: :worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
glad im not the only one who noticed hansi is a dick.

there will always be the natural justice that the dickheads make a name for themselves as dickheads... unfortunetly thats about as good as compensation we get for having to put up with these morons who do generally make the game sux more.... but please lay off with the its part of the game to be a dick, bullshit please.... we know they are allowed to behave like idiots and ruin fights... if it wasnt allowed we would be reporting them... about the only thing we can all do is make sure that everyone knows they are basically worthless players.

so again if your one of these, its ok the be a cock. fine dont read these posts. allow people who dont think its acceptable to discuss and plot horrid revenge :)

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Now they got their own flame thread. This is not exactly news. Not only does Hansi add like a fly on shit, but also runs off chasing a ghosts and end up dead 2k miles away from healers and continues to whine at the healers for not doing their job.
Plz make sure you differntiate between a few rotten apples and midgard in general. Adding away on all mids will only make this worse.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Hansi on msn said:
luk røven perker
Very harsh words, guess I wont be invited to his grp again. To those who dont understand danish it's sumthing in the line of stfu ******.

Brite

Banned
ah how i miss the days of random groups.... hansi running off having been told to stick up 7 times, shouting like fuck at him...

no wait a minute i dont miss it :E

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
guys, plz be more careful with the adding

we've had 2 great fights vs hib grps now, and you've added both times straight off. it gets frustrating!

i know its hard sometimes to determine what is adding and not, but all im saying is please try to be more careful :)

cheers

very nice post. very refreshing to see something other than a ''you suck n00bs''-thread.

and while on the subject, i wanna apologize for the adding Coo Coo did tonight. everything started out fine but after getting added on alot we lost or temper and added and zerged away as well. sorry for that and hopefully it won't happen again since we've got it out of our system now.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hansi gives nice yarpees, but its nicer if he waits in turn to hand them in :(

sorry :p - was fun tonight, wish agramon was this crowded all the time :)

Brite

Banned
pjuppe said:
very nice post. very refreshing to see something other than a ''you suck n00bs''-thread.

and while on the subject, i wanna apologize for the adding Coo Coo did tonight. everything started out fine but after getting added on alot we lost or temper and added and zerged away as well. sorry for that and hopefully it won't happen again since we've got it out of our system now.

i hear mega was born with a fish inside his head that tells him to zerg, and if he doesnt it eats him from within so he has no choice?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:

making a fight 3way isn't all that bad unless its been going for a while already. ofcourse its nicer to keep the fights as clean as they get but the repositioning and so on can be fun aswell

aslong as you don't pull a trick like asylum did, heh

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
i hear mega was born with a fish inside his head that tells him to zerg, and if he doesnt it eats him from within so he has no choice?

I heard it was a cat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom