Alcohol units

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't have to change any of the options, apart from the first one. ;d

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Increasing risk

Yawn. Another waste of NHS funds. I go to the pub once a week and have anywhere up to 10 pints over a 6 hour period, not exactly a lot imo.

Ominous

Banned
Alcohol is definitely bad for you and I think your body knows this for sure. Try going without any alcohol for a month or 2 and then tasting the same stuff you really enjoyed on a regular basis before. I tasted some whisky the other night after a long lay off and ended up throwing it down the sink as it tasted dreadful. If you keep bombarding the old brainbox with the thought that alcohol is bad for you in a lot of ways - makes you fat, stupid, aggressive, sluggish etc - I think you do get the point eventually.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its fine unless you abuse it, as with pretty much anything.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Higher Risk.

I conceive more that the recommended weekly intake during one single night. Hardcore mode man!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Alcohol is definitely bad for you and I think your body knows this for sure. Try going without any alcohol for a month or 2 and then tasting the same stuff you really enjoyed on a regular basis before. I tasted some whisky the other night after a long lay off and ended up throwing it down the sink as it tasted dreadful.

Obviously different for different people, but I haven't had a drink in a good month or two and I had what I always have. Went out tonight and what I drank tasted exactly the same to me, didn't have a problem with it.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Increasing risk...

I've cut down my drinking a lot recently but sometimes I'll go out 5 nights a week, other times only once or twice. I know I drink too much (in their eyes) but I'm always in an aware state. I've still got my ability to at any point that starts to get a bit serious, I tend to instantly sober up...and then when it's over I fall asleep :)

Never been violent drunk, never a vandal, never get in fights that are my fault, always make it home... have had some pretty shocking photos taken of me though, heh.

I suppose an eye opener was when I went out for a drinking challenge with my old flatmate to see who'd get the best room in the house. 27 shots and various other drinks later and I was still coherant and he was pretty much on the floor even though he weighs some 3-4 stone more then me. Was a bit of a shocker realising just how much more used to it my body has become... which is of course quite harmful in the long run.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I tasted some whisky the other night after a long lay off and ended up throwing it down the sink as it tasted dreadful.

:eek7::eek6: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me at him!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom