alchemy

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
ok guys which is best way to work up this trade now?

since before i could sell items made back to merchant(at a lower price than raw materials).

but they have changed it is there any items that can be crafted n sold back to merchants so you dont lose too much money?

thanks in advance:)
:england:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
iirc it costs pennies to level to about 750 so you shouldn't really worry about it

though, according to http://apothecary.4t.com/ everything can still be sold, so not sure how i can advise you

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
iirc it costs pennies to level to about 750 so you shouldn't really worry about it

though, according to http://apothecary.4t.com/ everything can still be sold, so not sure how i can advise you
you cant sell the 3-6-9 pots anymore. So its alot more costy, but as you said 750 should still be within 1-2 plat.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
you cant sell the 3-6-9 pots anymore. So its alot more costy, but as you said 750 should still be within 1-2 plat.

3-6-9? healing end power?

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
i know but your gonna be lumbered with pots if you cant sell them :)
but i got cereys up to 545 in alchemy so far :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:
i know but your gonna be lumbered with pots if you cant sell them :)
but i got cereys up to 545 in alchemy so far :)

don't they stack pretty well? or just destroy them... unless there good enough to sell...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
3-6-9? healing end power?
yeah the pots with 3, 6 or 9, charges witch still is the chespest to skill up on as far as i know. You cant sell them to npc, and i doubt anybody would go a buy a) pots with less effect or b) pots with less charges, even thou they are cheaper, as the 9 char pots just cost silly 5g to make.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
ok fair coments but mite have to destroy them n cope with loss of money for the moment :) thanks all for the advice,<bows> to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom