Alchemists plz read :)

F

Falcor

Power is key to killing apoc, for thergs clerics etc, so i was wondering if any alchemists were interested in donating some power regen potions before next sidi raid to help out a bit, ,aybe some heal potions aswell, its not mandatory or anything just a request, maybe a bit of kindness, then i can give em out to attending casters and clerics to be used when needed, may help some... :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nice plan Falcor.
But those people could also purchase them beforehand :)
A clever Alchemist could do some business from the starting point, selling them for a slight profit :)
Or no profit if those mages promise to yell: "powered by [name]" every 5 min during the raid :)
Regards, Glottis

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Or no profit if those mages promise to yell: "powered by [name]" every 5 min during the raid :)
Regards, Glottis

:clap:

O

old.Kian

Or the raid leader could do what is regularly done on raids on hib/pryd - designate a crack station and one or two sorcs to dish out power regen buffs to all who come before them. Tell everyone where the crack station is (e.g. NE corner of room) and they know where to run if their buff goes down or they have to be rezzed during the fight.

F

Falcor

we do that anyway, but the burst of power a potion gives would be useful

T

Tharion

Just buy some from an alchemist I don't think alchemists would like to give out free potions,
thats like asking all fletchers to hand out free arrows :)

But maybe there are some very rich alchemists who don't mind.

F

Falcor

Im an armsman in epic u think i can afford potions :) its simple request ppl can or cannoy donate a few its upto them :)

P

potnoodles

Just coz u killed it once dont mean ur an expert on killing apoc

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by potnoodles

At what point did he say he was? He's putting forward a new idea o_O

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by potnoodles

lol

go ding 50.

E

--Eraser--

ok i will get my alchemist to ft. gwyntell next saturday...potions will be avaliable to purchase at cost price.

and this "powered by..." thingy sounds nice, would even sponsor it if i wouldnt be so broke :clap:

O

old.LandShark

If only bounty point merchants were more abundant. Is there one at Gothwaite? 80% of a raid's going to pass through Gothwaite on the way I think, so if there is a BP merchant there people could stock up...

E

--Eraser--

one more thought, just to make it clear:

there are potions for increased mana regen (1 min duration i think) and mana "heal" potions (kind of MCL effect).
i think of the first ones to be crap, so i will have only these mana heal potions in stock, if noone asks for the others here until saturday.

i will fill up and bring a bot as well to accommodate demand if neccessary.

/edit: material price is 2.5 g each potion, just for info....and yes, i DO take tip :)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Falcor
Im an armsman in epic u think i can afford potions :) its simple request ppl can or cannoy donate a few its upto them :)

if you sold some of the rare drops/items you have "aquired" ie that hockey stick im sure you would have cash for MP plate, MP weapons and to supply a full sidi raid with power potions.

TIlda

F

Falcor

oo tilda thats evul reply ;) and u wondered why u scare me :)

my drops are my business, as for hockey stick it isnt mine..."aquired" ??? i got everything i got fairly, dont suggest otherwise please

T

Trinilim

Power potions cost approx 3g each to make.

5 potions for 20 casters would only cost 300g...

not like they're that expensive :p

Users who are viewing this thread