Alchemist!"!§!!!!"

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Can some alchemist log on to make some fecking invigoration pots soon ? doing my fecking head in.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
you can recharge pots/draughts now so dont throw em away in tnn center a npc near the ent to labyrinth sells recharges costs about 24g each time some others but not sure what they are for..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Come alb. ill make u some 4 free :p:clap::p

u that tired of my ns PAing u allready ?:p
dont know about alb since i cba to kit out my infil again or sorc for that matter :D but thx anyway

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
you can recharge pots/draughts now so dont throw em away in tnn center a npc near the ent to labyrinth sells recharges costs about 24g each time some others but not sure what they are for..

Dosnt help when i log on to dyvet used all potions before i left.end myth is enough for champ with the red end style reduction but not for ns
If i had some i would but dont have a single one so here is the big problem i need some to recharge em dont i ?:)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
will pay 5 plat to the first one to make me 25 invigoration pots and 25 heal pots :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Level an alchemist, considering no-one plays Dyvet anymore it'd be faster imo :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
renew my acc and i will craft for you

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
hey m8, still playing dyvet? renew my acc and ill do all pots u want for free xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom