albs :(

opium

Fledgling Freddie
I can really understand why it's so few in BG.. Since albs camp MPK, 24/7, Can't be funny to enter BG with a smile on your face and think how 1337 you're gonna be, And then just go over the edge at mpk and face 3 FG's of albs. I'm so tired of it, Hope GOA/Mythic can draw a line between MPK & MB so albs cant pass, and let the mids out, so they got a chance at least, :(
I aint proud to be a alb really, they r so stupid.. stubborn.. all that you can be, I think mids should get 200 peoples and take CK then camp APK for a month or two. :D
I know you feel the same..

By the way, thanks hakakakakakaka(BD) for my new record PA, 604 damage, Remember, never sit :)

/ Iamstealthy Pinkfiltrator

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Its quite simple. just go round the back of pk wander of and hit the ones at the bridge who refuse to camp pk. That will soon get them running your way :touch:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be in BG1 soon with a full group of Hibs so look forward to killing them all :D

pinguish

Fledgling Freddie
's funny really...
i'm a total noob in camelot but i have seen all these threads about albs camping mpk and 'zerging' by the albs.
seems to be this is not an alb phenonemenon.
a number of time leaving APK been hit by 2fgs of zerging mids..
is this not the same thing or does it have a different name when a different realm does it?
I've had some great battles in thid other times i've wondered whats the point. if albs are camping MPK the mids hardly try to move forward. when they do its great (at times ive seen more 2/3 x more mids at mpk than albs logged in - they just don't know they have superior numbers).
sadly if they take CK the immediatly rush over apk and start zerging (which i believe is something we are told is killing bg1).

i don't believe anythign will change especially when there are only 2 uk servers so people have no incentive to try each of the realms. (mid/alb are the 2 most chosen not sure why..i chose alb cus i have friends there). the game is designed to have 3 realms fighting against each other without genuine number balnces on these how are the bg's ever going to be anythign apart from alb/mid camp/zerg with occasional hib suicide runs (no offence hibs i thinks its great when u have guild grps appear and take the other 2 realms out with you 'shock and awe' tactics. trouble is you log off afterwards and things back to normal :fluffle: )

Renever

Fledgling Freddie
pinguish said:
a number of time leaving APK been hit by 2fgs of zerging mids..

Well if 2 fg's of middies know that there are about 30 albs camping MB and around 10-15 around CK who will enter the fight when they see the death messages...... they dont head out to MB offcourse but start running the zone borders and start hitting albs comming out APK heading for CK or Hibs who wanna seekout CK.......

but this will always stay a problem i think.....the fact most albs are wearing dresses says enough imo :D:D

pinguish

Fledgling Freddie
Renever said:
Well if 2 fg's of middies know that there are about 30 albs camping MB and around 10-15 around CK who will enter the fight when they see the death messages

funny that ..i was one of 7 albs on at the time :twak:

the problem REALLY is we have to keep you smelly mids locked up :touch:
its just not right i've seen the way the interaction between the trolls and kobbies..its NOT natural i tell you! ;) :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I do /who thidraki quite a bit and there's normally 20-35 albs on there each evening. I rarely pop on to play with my little cabbie unless someone mentions that there's a lot of mids or hib(yeah right) out and about.

Albs camp MTK and MB constantly. really gets on my nerves and I'm an alb :) Mid numbers simply won't build up as they're dying that fast each time they port over in 1s and 2s.

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
I had a fun xperience last morning...

At 8 oclock last morning or the day b4 i was alone in thid with my sb... that is alone vs 2fg of albs camping mb... what I did was stealth and climb one of the pillars... then laughspam untill they eventually found me and then log.... good fun albs :clap: :)

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Its quite simple...
3 mids in thid.
32 albs in thid 50% of these are stealthers.
lolyoumustbejokingthankslevel30 hibs in thid.

Stealther A goes to himself, hmm, not many mids in thid, i think ill go see whats at mpk. Stealther A see's mid A and kills mid A. Mid A comes back and is killed by stealther B, who had recently bimbled over to see if he could steal some of Stealther A's pie.
This leaves ZERO chance of RP's for anyone who isnt at MPK, so everyone goes to MPK.
Then you have the traditional wall of albs outside MPK.

The moral of the story?
If you only feed small scraps to dogs, they will snap at your fingers the next to you feed them.
There is only one source of RPs at the moment for Albs, and thats mids. (i know there are more and more hibs lately) Mids live at MPK.
I dont like PK camping, and i try not to do it, but you are kidding yourself if you think that only albs do it.

Neevul LiddulBastard BG Inf no.3

J

Jamagei

frogster said:
lolyoumustbejokingthankslevel30 hibs in thid.

Actually, Hibernia had /level 30 taken away from them a little while ago. Because the population imbalance had changed. Apparently.

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Jamagei said:
Actually, Hibernia had /level 30 taken away from them a little while ago. Because the population imbalance had changed. Apparently.

aye - but everyone who wanted to move to hib/pryd already filled their account with /level 30's of all shapes and sizes, so its only people who are new to the game and chose hib/pryd (probably least likely combination for a new player) and people who didnt get in in time for /level 30 who come to thid from the land of hibernia.

thid is actually most fun when alb doesnt control the CK, not sure why but less albs go and so pk camping doesnt last long before mids can break out

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Most of my toons are Thid level and take them quite often, usually I have seen at most 15 mids not anon in Thid primetime, at least 3-4 of those being BB. Even though albs (more often than not) outnumber us we still get a lot of nice fights if the stealthers don't add, I have to admit though I always log out if MPK is camped by either stealthers or 'the zerg'.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Zerg Zerg Zerg bring out some AOE shamans and AOE stun healers and u will not c any more albs at pk...go mb and u get raped/zerged from the Rest.!

i have capt out 8 chars but latley i just go until i have 125 RPs then i lvl out becuase there is no more Fun in bg as long as Albs camp pk...ok mids can camp pk to but they do that for like 1-2 hours sometimes then they Run of...albs stay at pk for like weeks without even moving...then they yell in CG for Rezz at mpk from ppl not Camping there!

IT S U C K S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
opium said:
I can really understand why it's so few in BG.. Since albs camp MPK, 24/7, Can't be funny to enter BG with a smile on your face and think how 1337 you're gonna be, And then just go over the edge at mpk and face 3 FG's of albs. I'm so tired of it, Hope GOA/Mythic can draw a line between MPK & MB so albs cant pass, and let the mids out, so they got a chance at least, :(
I aint proud to be a alb really, they r so stupid.. stubborn.. all that you can be, I think mids should get 200 peoples and take CK then camp APK for a month or two. :D
I know you feel the same..

By the way, thanks hakakakakakaka(BD) for my new record PA, 604 damage, Remember, never sit :)

/ Iamstealthy Pinkfiltrator

I agree, when i play Evernesence I'm forever asking the albion idiots wtf they setting up a treb for a BB and a one kobald hunter :eek: pathetic imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom