albs :<

G

gunner440

its free salty

charity and all to poor homeless nightshades called critsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :p

K

kirennia

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
theres just no need for it really

3fg hibs came to mmg followed by 4fg+ mids. Although tbh, Albs provoked it

O

old.Filip

pftt why so negative :p ... i had much fun in my 3 man group of friar/minser/fire wizz ....

dont be so sad .. be happy and you get more friends :p

why do we never see some champ bard ment groups from hib ...

ligthen up you guys .... kiss

S

saltymcpepper

we was moving 1fg, went to mmg, 4fg+ of albs come rushing through.
hibs cant move more than 1fg ofc, else WE are the zergers

O

old.m0000

only hibs i saw was the ones roaming in 5fg :/

P

Polvos

the most hibs i saw was 4fg fighting the 6-7 fg that come out of albtk :( we thought we atleast could try to hit back on that 4fg that killed our fg earlier, boy was i wrong, lol,

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Filip
pftt why so negative :p ... i had much fun in my 3 man group of friar/minser/fire wizz ....roaming around with the other 4fg+ albs and leeching away

dont be so sad .. be happy and you get more friends :p

why do we never see some champ bard ment groups from hib ...

ligthen up you guys .... kiss

there, edited it for ya

O

old.Filip

ya fluid... that was what we did ... exept there was only 2 working groups (you know with clerics and stuff) rest was tag alongs...

half the time in the 1 hour 15 min run we had there was no zerg to follow, only fg's who roamed alone .... which we let em ..

and instead we camped amg...

anyway it beat's standing lfg at atk....

fluid calm down .. you and arnor mostly post so piss'ed of tread's

take his hand and join a anger mangement school

K

Khalen

I don't get it... It's still the hibs and mids who get most rps / char...

O

old.Filip

lighten up khalen .. albs worldwide broke a record this week...

17 albs joined the top 100 earners list !! record !!! normally is 11-13

B

bjorne

Nice whine salty, remember when i asked u to tell ur hib friends camping MTK to let a soloer get out... ?
U banned me ! KTHXBYE !!

P

Polvos

Originally posted by Khalen
I don't get it... It's still the hibs and mids who get most rps / char...

bcouse when hib/mid rvr we run in fg and get 255 rp maybe when alb rvr they run in 3 fg and get 50 rp per kill :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Polvos
bcouse when hib/mid rvr we run in fg and get 255 rp maybe when alb rvr they run in 3 fg and get 50 rp per kill :)

you really are stupid if you think hibs always run in fg's...... i know hib stealthers always grp in 8's but non stealthing hibs zerg a LOT also :) so stfu n quit whining :)

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
theres just no need for it really

Actually, without Albion, you (hibs + mids) can't whine about zerging and using overpowered styles anymore.. That's a bitter pill.. well I guess mids gonna whine about the hib zerg (-odins, stealther zergs) + chanter overpoweredness, and hibs.. well about savages etcetc..

Albion is just the realm to be blamed =)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Cry more Hib noobs.
Hibs suck allmost as badly as Mids really.
Regards, Glottis

B

barevoose

Albs.....
I came Odins today its 12:20 am now and me and my small grp of four go to hmg, teres about 10 albs camping it we think...hmm right well were dead so we decided to fight on anyway but what we didnt realise/see was the 5 infils that popped on our chanter/menta. ffs leave the zerg and run ATLEAST in fg's when odins is the place for small grps/soloers. :eek:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by bjorne
Nice whine salty, remember when i asked u to tell ur hib friends camping MTK to let a soloer get out... ?
U banned me ! KTHXBYE !!

kthxbye is so lastyear

R

-RG-Jaond

who cba to care about this gimped game anymore :(

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by barevoose
Albs.....
I came Odins today its 12:20 am now and me and my small grp of four go to hmg, teres about 10 albs camping it we think...hmm right well were dead so we decided to fight on anyway but what we didnt realise/see was the 5 infils that popped on our chanter/menta. ffs leave the zerg and run ATLEAST in fg's when odins is the place for small grps/soloers. :eek:

Perhaps they just killed the shed loada NS's that normally frequent the AMG in Odins and moved to the HMG to av some?..

And where exactly does it say about Odins being the zone for soloer's and 1FG's, when exactly was the last time your "posse" allowed a soloer to live? when exactly do you take your prozac?

Given all these things, why was it wrong of a stealther type to take out one of the most devasting casters in the game, sounds to me like the 5 infils were 3 short of a fg :p

As for the 10 albs they were prolly leeching the infils :)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
who cba to care about this gimped game anymore :(

Shush you, come out and kill our 2fg in HW tonight. :D

G

Gordonax

So let me get this right... this is another thread about being zerged at a milegate... ok...

Question: Are there really people still that don't understand that you are likely to meet a high concentration of enemies at a milegate?

I run through AMG solo at least once a day, and unless Albs are camping it the only way to get through it is use SoS. Otherwise the Mids or Hibs that are there kill me. Accept it - milegates always have lots of people at them. Move on, people. Nothing to see.

P

Polvos

Originally posted by -yoda-
you really are stupid if you think hibs always run in fg's...... i know hib stealthers always grp in 8's but non stealthing hibs zerg a LOT also :) so stfu n quit whining :)

as i stated earlier i say that i saw 4fg of hibs so i do now that hib do run in more sometimes, the question is , when do alb run in fg?

and as a stealhter, I do always solo or duo never have i stealthzerg, but i cant make other stealthers to stop interfere in my fights :(

so as for u, stfu and write me a clever answer stupid :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by barevoose
Albs.....

lol a hib whining about a zerg in odins...all I've met all week there were minimum "groups" of 16 hibs, usually more. And each time I was in 1fg.

Actually rereading your post I see you pleading for people to "run ATLEAST in fg's" in Odins. I think you meant exactly what you said there...

D

dafft

Gotta admit though, after all's said and done, you still 'aving fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread