Albs...

A

afternoon_tea

Don't you care? Don't you care mids sleep in Benowyc every night? Tonite I tried to organise the retake of benow... we sat for 2 hours yelling for help... we got 10 people... 10 people against a level 10 keep, so we all go up to benow, pull guards sit rams on doors and to my amazement we actually took it with 10 ppl. All im saying is Albion needs to help its realm just abit more. There are only a handfull of people I can count on to help take a keep or defend one when I ask. 117 level 50 albs online when we left CS and only had 10 ppl, then when df opened and we went to it there were at leaste 10 people that I asked for help from that were in df by the time we suicided and got back. You want the benefits of having keeps but you dont want to help take them yourselves. Again, all I ask is for abit of help with realm defence and offence. I'm not mentioning any names just asking for cooperation in general.

Thank you.

O

old.FIN

nothing new there

some peeps dnt wanna take keeps, some peeps wanna take keeps

they pay their own subs, so as they been asnwering loads of times, they do what they wanna do.

and u cry only 10 peeps...

1 year ago, i was taking apart in keep siege at pennines 2-5 keeps / night, and if we had 10 peeps it was luxury, usually it was 4-7 peeps

if some of these guys--- Noret, Parlain, Sighfi got those screenies left when we took keeps just 4 of us ( 3 pallys, 1 cleric) with loads of rams, we were like snails to 1st keep, and it was so hilarious when we even tried to ram lord , was immune back then to ram dmg though), i can host some of those, so u peeps can c that u can take keep woth less than peeps.

and stop moaning it wasnt lvl 10 keep, because i could easily took 15 guards aggro my sekf as 2h crush, because they drop like flies.

L

loxleyhood

Sad fact is theres no reason for anyone going out and taking alb keeps unless they want df.

L

Lumikki

Yes very sad indeed :( They miss out a lot of fun keep action, since keep takes are fun atleast in my opinion. I'm proud that we react on keep attacks with such speed in Midgard, I wish that Albions would start caring as much too :)

Middies are starting to call beno Caer Nazgul..

xx

K

Khalen

Excuse me but I don't remember that people stay up till 6 AM in the morning for a lousy keeptake... And if there are only 115 Albs don't expect any of them going on a keeptake because vs the double amount of Mids who want DF always we rather stay in realm and do some hunting elsewhere. Mids are just sooooo focused on that money thing that they hardly play rvr (unlike the die-hard RvRers, like NP, RG, BC and some others).

And waiting for albs to come is stupid because we won't attack a keep without knowing nrs inside and that requires an infil who is scouting enemy movements. So good luck next time waiting for albs we won't come ;)

And you forget the fact that the one who has claimed the keep can only inform others and so if there ain't any of that guild online there won't be any signal that the keep is under attack...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Khalen
Excuse me but I don't remember that people stay up till 6 AM in the morning for a lousy keeptake... And if there are only 115 Albs don't expect any of them going on a keeptake because vs the double amount of Mids who want DF always we rather stay in realm and do some hunting elsewhere. Mids are just sooooo focused on that money thing that they hardly play rvr (unlike the die-hard RvRers, like NP, RG, BC and some others).

And waiting for albs to come is stupid because we won't attack a keep without knowing nrs inside and that requires an infil who is scouting enemy movements. So good luck next time waiting for albs we won't come ;)

yes, instead they try mtk-take =D

L

Lumikki

Yes, true. But the fact remains, no matter what numbers albs throw at our keeps, we always react.

xx

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by afternoon_tea
117 level 50 albs online when we left CS and only had 10 ppl, then when df opened and we went to it there were at leaste 10 people that I asked for help

Although I agree with you that we need to retake our keeps faster, you actually did pretty well getting close to 10% of the active level 50's to come with you.

B

bob007

Whats going to happen when you can't log 2fgs of alts inside a keep ?

:)

L

Lumikki

If i'm ever inside a keep, it's with my main :)

It's so boring :(

xx

F

-frostor-

random alb #1: WE WANT DF MORE FFS
random alb #2: WHY DO ALBS NEVER HAVE DF FFS
random alb #3: omfg there taking beno , better move df entrance !
random alb #4: fuck df , give hibs&mids in emain to wtfpwn
random alb #5: bah , ill join u when theres more ppl

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by -frostor-
random alb #1: WE WANT DF MORE FFS
random alb #2: WHY DO ALBS NEVER HAVE DF FFS
random alb #3: omfg there taking beno , better move df entrance !
random alb #4: fuck df , give hibs&mids in emain to wtfpwn
random alb #5: bah , ill join u when theres more ppl

:clap:

E

enli

idd all albs were in emain
again so much we wanted to clean things up
was quite some fun
especially this guy was having fun --->Sheph

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Khalen

And you forget the fact that the one who has claimed the keep can only inform others and so if there ain't any of that guild online there won't be any signal that the keep is under attack...

try making 1 or 2 big alliances and only the top guilds take keeps who usually have at least 1 player online 24/7. Its very rare hibs lose a keep without some1 in cf alliance knowing before hand

W

Waok

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Sad fact is theres no reason for anyone going out and taking alb keeps unless they want df.

:-(

Users who are viewing this thread