albs

P

poppamies

Learn to play withouth the zerg.
A fg of albs have and wil kill 2fg mids / hibs without a problem.
This has been proven by u albs.
Us mids got killed by LA in 3 sec earlier, now we have encounter em so many times so we have some kinda clew how to kill em =)
And when we get killed by em 1fg vs 1fg, we try again and again untill we know their tactics, then we can learn how to use our chars to take em.
We cannot take em with our "so called uber" inst mezz. ( holds em for 3 sec)
U albs do have some great grp chars, (most of u wont agree , since u havnt played outside a zerg that often , and when u have u got killed) with witch u CAN kill 2fg of not so experient midds/hibs, and 1fg of well played albs aginst 1fg well played hibs/mids it it WERY even, and i do not know teh outcome, since we lost some and won some.
Ok now some of u will tell me to STFU, ur insta mezz is so uber that we cant do shit and bla bla...
FFS GET HIGH DETERMINATION AND HIGH RESISTS AND U WILL BE INSTA MEZZED FOR 5 SEC, AND GET IMMUNE FOR 60 SEC !!!!!
So really its up to u to lern how to use ur chars, and i doubt u will be any happier when 1.59 cames.
(bla bla no one wants to spec taht since we dont do any dmg with it and bla bla )

H

Hatjitjai

ure missing the port,albs dont want to zerg,but its kinda hard when u see fellow albs in every corner of emain

Y

-yoda-

1fg abs eaily kill 2fg mids/hibs ? LMFAO :) if you think albs are so uber you roll one :)

as for alb zerg posts.. quit whinging ALL realms zerg no exception.....

just another whine cos you got owned simple as that ...

dont get me wrong us albs dont disagree went got some good chars... but its common knowledge isnta cc is 9/10 win , albs mezz fg hibs.. druid gp's bard inta mezz's , all albs dead :) yey albs rock we got 1st mezz in and still died :) get the picture ? cos ive seen that sooooo any times its stupid ,

insta cc takes alot of skill out of the game imo ..but im sure hibs.mids will say different due to them having it .

O

old.Kantz

-yoda- got himself a valid point there.

poppamies please try think before typing :rolleyes:

Of cause 1 fg albs sometimes "ownz" 1-2 fg mids/hibs.... hell my group have even killed 4*1 fg mids w/o any downtime.
But usually when that happens it's often unbalanced mid/ hib groups or simply ppl whom aren’t the most experienced in rvr.

When albs face.. *cogh*.. even odds they often can put up a good fight but rarely do they winn.
It’s not a statement; it’s a matter of facts.

CC is the key to victory... and has always been that. Weather it’s to avoid being CC’ed or doing the CC yourself.

A

alme

Ive NEVER EVER used my insta mezz with bard. Why ? Coz it SUCKS. It lasts for 7sec if ure lucky then they got a timer on 1min.

From my experience with BM theres nothing better than getting insta mezzed since u wont even notice uve been mezzed.

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by poppamies

Ok now some of u will tell me to STFU, ur insta mezz is so uber that we cant do shit and bla bla...
FFS GET HIGH DETERMINATION AND HIGH RESISTS AND U WILL BE INSTA MEZZED FOR 5 SEC, AND GET IMMUNE FOR 60 SEC !!!!!

Enough for healer to stun you before your sm's starts pbaeing :p

nah really, 1fg vs 1fg is often pretty even, its 50% chance of win.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by alme
Ive NEVER EVER used my insta mezz with bard. Why ? Coz it SUCKS. It lasts for 7sec if ure lucky then they got a timer on 1min.

From my experience with BM theres nothing better than getting insta mezzed since u wont even notice uve been mezzed.

Yes it must truly suck to be able to do a range 1500 insta gain-initiative-move while RUNNING!!!!
(Oh and btw us casters dont get determination)

Not to mention that range 2300 insta interrupt while RUNNING!!!

Notice something here?

All alb cc'ers must stand still to cast.
Sorcs are gimped (never played one dont ask me why)
Albs main source of CC is theurgist (lol that sux)

As for zerging:
Everyone does it now STFU about it.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I have shelved my sorc for a while now.
But sorc cannot compete with a bard CC wise. It is just not possible.
And despite the nice stuff sorcs get in 1.59, like mana regen buff, etc. we will still lose against instant mezz or stun.
They should have made instant mezz smaller range, or something so that an Alb group, paying full atention, has a chance to get off that mezz first.
Regards, Glottis

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by poppamies
FFS GET HIGH DETERMINATION

Why is it that time after time Hibs/Mids post solutions to Albs problems in terms of buying RA's?

Why should Albs have to buy RA's to counter your free instas?

Perhaps your instas should be made RA purchases.

And, what do you propose new level 50's do to get the rp's to buy these RAs? Run around 1fg of Warders vs 1fg of Flammen Herra's/Thunderers?

We all like small scale battles but this is a realm vs realm game, not a full gp vs fg game. If you don't like RvR (REALM vs REALM) then please go find another game and stop whining.

V

Vasconcelos

Re: Re: albs

Originally posted by dakeyras

Why is it that time after time Hibs/Mids post solutions to Albs problems in terms of buying RA's?

And, what do you propose new level 50's do to get the rp's to buy these RAs? Run around 1fg of Warders vs 1fg of Flammen Herra's/Thunderers?

You stole my words

Nice point

B

belth

I have a bunch of RA's I need to counter all those fancy stuff you hibs & mids get. Could you please line up in an orderly fashion outside Castle Sauvage and let me kill you for a bit, so I reach R10L10? That way maybe we can win against you, with "teh prefetc RA cmobo".

G

Gahldir

if you albs really got to know how few times you where insta'd by a bard with some RvR-experience I think you would be a tadd supriced...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by belth
I have a bunch of RA's I need to counter all those fancy stuff you hibs & mids get. Could you please line up in an orderly fashion outside Castle Sauvage and let me kill you for a bit, so I reach R10L10? That way maybe we can win against you, with "teh prefetc RA cmobo".
Hehe, good point. As well as original poster is a bit clueless. I hope a few minutes spent with charbuilder and attempt to build balanced group using albion characters will prove to him that there's no such thing as balanced alb group which matches hib/mid in support and firepower.
Hell even if we try to even odds and make group like
3 healers, 1 shaman, 1 zerk, 2 runies, 1 thane still we will be better class wise than any group albs can imagine.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Gahldir
if you albs really got to know how few times you where insta'd by a bard with some RvR-experience I think you would be a tadd supriced...

Yeah, usually insta AE lull and a castable mez is enough against albs. With that strong tool in your hand, you can spare insta mez to the nasty encounters.

J

josua

Re: Re: albs

Originally posted by dakeyras

We all like small scale battles but this is a realm vs realm game, not a full gp vs fg game. If you don't like RvR (REALM vs REALM) then please go find another game and stop whining.

FYI single instant mez requires bards to Specc 29 in music using 434 skill points to get our first aoe instant mezz which is at 37 music spec using 702 skill points and our best aoe instant mezz at 47 music specc using 1127 skill points out of a total of 2223 skill points at lvl 50 ie over half of all our skill points to get the best instant mezz which tbh sucks (free) we wish!

V

Vasconcelos

Re: Re: Re: albs

Originally posted by josua

FYI single instant mez requires bards to Specc 29 in music using 434 skill points to get our first aoe instant mezz which is at 37 music spec using 702 skill points and our best aoe instant mezz at 47 music specc using 1127 skill points out of a total of 2223 skill points at lvl 50 ie over half of all our skill points to get the best instant mezz which tbh sucks (free) we wish!

We are arguing about Realm Ablities not about specc points.

S

stinkie

Learn to play withouth the zerg.
Meaing: OMG I got owned by albs!!!
A fg of albs have and wil kill 2fg mids / hibs without a problem. This has been proven by u albs.
Meaning: Please come 1 at a time so I can own you!
Us mids got killed by LA in 3 sec earlier, now we have encounter em so many times so we have some kinda clew how to kill em =) And when we get killed by em 1fg vs 1fg, we try again and again untill we know their tactics, then we can learn how to use our chars to take em.
Meaing: Hibs OWNED me too, but one day we'll be real lucky and kill 1
We cannot take em with our "so called uber" inst mezz. ( holds em for 3 sec)
Meaning: it took 3 secs for the druid to find his group purge button.
U albs do have some great grp chars, (most of u wont agree , since u havnt played outside a zerg that often , and when u have u got killed) with witch u CAN kill 2fg of not so experient midds/hibs, and 1fg of well played albs aginst 1fg well played hibs/mids it it WERY even, and i do not know teh outcome, since we lost some and won some.
Meaning: please come in small numbers so our zerg can own you
Meaning: How come when I hit the I WIN button we lose?????
So really its up to u to lern how to use ur chars, and i doubt u will be any happier when 1.59 cames.
(bla bla no one wants to spec taht since we dont do any dmg with it and bla bla )
Meaning: On the whole server only I know how to play my char and you are all noobs.......erm damn i died......res plz res plz res plz.

A

alithiel50

Very good analysis there, Stinkie... I have to say I'm impressed! :clap:

N

nju

i've seen a wee lizard pwn a cat

think it had insta mez

O

old.Wildfire

havent read any of the post except the first one, to whit my reply is simply:

lol.

S

Sol-

i jus read the 1st post and thought "what a twat" but then again never mind....

C

Cowled

Solution to zerg:
Remove invisibility (stealth)
Remove RAs
Remove Assasins
Remove mez
Remove speed
Remove buffs

O

old.Sko

Ran in fg today in thidranki. Assasins were not problem as something lethal - just minor annoyance like dots and pets sent on me. balanced FG > assasin FG i tell it first handely ;)
And if you run solo or duo what's the matter - be it rats tearing you apart or quick strike from stealth. The latter is faster and saves you some time :p

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Re: albs

Originally posted by josua

OMG! Now you pissed me off!

FYI you have to spec music to 43 anyhow to get a castable mezz which sticks reliable in RvR after SC so bringing it up to 47 doesn't sound that bad to me if you check the rest...

FFS ever bothered to check a sorcerer his line for mesmerize ?! Try it on http://daoc.catacombs.com/cbuilder15.cfm and see that a sorc gets only 1x his level in specpoints, compared to your 1.5x.

And still complain?! You are the BEST support group in the whole game!

Bring music to 47 (best AoE-mezz and a few best resists), nurture up to 43 to get speed 5 and regrowth to 16 (spec resurrect, cure poison/disease) and be an average healer (ok, not great, but you have the druid AND the warden to back you up)

What possibly more would you want ?! Spec melee or PBAoE ?! FFS they would give you that insta-win button called 'Major catastrophy' Damage: 9999. Damage type: Matter. Casting time: Instant. Range: Unlimited. Radius: Unlimited. Recast-time: 1 second. and you would probably still complain.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by lofff
albs are overpowered, nerf albs.

Hibs seem intellectually challenged, give them a boost.

L

lofff

irony is anywhere in ur dictionary? stfu gimp ;)

A

angrysquirrel

hibs > (albs + mids)^50

coz we are just better. i cant believe i wasted 2 minutes of my time replying to a post that should be called, fuck me senseless it took me 50 lvls to realise i suck.

P

poppamies

what i mean is taht albs can, manage 1-2fg vs 1-2 fg, and yes, i think u need to get something to counter the insta CC.
Insta CC to one of ur chars, dunno to witch one tho.
But i just tryed to tell u taht u are not that gimped as u seem to think urselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom