Albs...

V

.Venge

the only gay is jox and his friends, his 3-4 stealther friends, i was at odins last night when i got jumped by 3-4 SB`s.. didnt have the decentcy to duell me 1on1..
btw you hit like girls..

R

Radghast

Originally posted by Chenuba

Yeah right !, if we're gay, explain our big numbers then :p

Highlander Men = Horny!
Briton Women = Easy!

presto facto....2billon screaming ickle albs! :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Radghast

Highlander Men = Horny!
Briton Women = Easy!

presto facto....2billon screaming ickle albs! :)

lol

O

old.BJ|Bored

so highlander women = horny+easy ?

hmm

essex girls ?

R

Radghast

there horny sure, but wouldnt exactly call em easy...all that plate has a negative effect in that department :)

besides most men are to gutless to talk to em, mind you if i saw a 6ft redhead in full plate with a big fuck of sword, i might think twice before asking her sign :)

O

old.BJ|Bored

most highlander females are either clerics or minstrels i found ^^

R

Radghast

*insert witty remarks about female clerics and minstrels being easy*

sheesh, tough crowd

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Maq-attack

A quick query on your reply here. You make it quite clear in point 3 that he is a TANK.... umm if this means he will inevitably win, why did you attack in the first place??

Was just wondering, seeing as you made such an effort to point that fact out. :rolleyes:

let me also point you back to point number 1, when i missed the PA...on a tank..espeacially hero it is important for me to get PA and CD with Snare so i can run away and PA again... because i missed PA and my snare didnt work :( i had to run to try get my PA again... and witha tank such as a hero they generally have purge aswel.. so when i PA first and run its so i can come and PA them again.. its uber damage... so when i say YOUR A TANK it means i generally have to PA you......

O

old.Odysseus

Am I the only one that finds it silly that an assassin should even consider taking on a tank?

Y

yog-hurt

its rare i cant solo a tank 1 on 1 ...

and thats unbuffed too...

so i personally don't think its silly to take on a tank...

i ahve some problenms with BM's and zerkers though..

so i simply use the snare tactic on them

L

lissandra

If i make it right i can take most tanks unbuffed. But that means i must get PA and CD or PA and dragonfang in. But even so i will need to use IP if he has IP too and if he uses purge on the stun im pretty much fooked. That mean as an assasin i can take out a tank if i play right and tank is stupid. And thats how it should be :) And i get my ass wiped if tank is good and smart as it should be :) If an assasin never could take a tank the game would be pretty stupid but as said, it all depends on the tank :)

Users who are viewing this thread