Albs...

J

jox

Jesus fekking Chirst!

You have been complaining about stealthzergs...

Cant hit one single target whitout beeing zerged to death by stupid albs...

Arguments;

1: You cant play;
Ok, Icant do more thatn try to wait on the right occation...

2: You mids zerg to;
Yes, indeed ;)

3: You Sir are a idiot;
Correcly ;)

Kindest Regards Jox

Ps: Didnt thought Alpha needed a zerg to kill me....guess his unleashed-story went out of date...

J

jox

Hmm...

Ok, sorry Alpha that was more frustration than fact, I have no idea if you cheat or not.

Regards Jox

A

Arathor

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
nothing more i can find to comment it ....

:eek:

O

old.BJ|Bored

Mids...

Jesus fekking Chirst!

cant stop to solo attack 4 hibs without a stupid sb attacking me to

cant u win without 5x alb numbers ? ^^

G

gunner440

me 2, i agree that all albs suck, except yog cos shes ubaHHHHHHHHH :D

T

Tourmai

This can't be the SB I met in HW lastnight.
Stood at mmg watching a full~group of hibs...Jox (for some unknown reason) decides to attack me with his See Hidden skills. A Click of sos and I'm left watching him getting a mouthful of turf.

Well played brains.

O

old.Odysseus

what to say what to say ....

someone got owned

J

jox

Nope Tourmai, that was bs.

1. I dont have See Hidden.

2. I would never attack a full group.

3. You sir, are a idiot.

T

Treniel-

yogs right most albs suck indeed...most of the lvl 50s don't even know where our relic keeps our nevermind how to get arround emain...other day in a CG

me "meet DC"
lvl 50 "wheres DC?"

groan :(

T

Tranquil-

Once I had to follow a lvl 50 to excal from CS. Here the other day I heard a lvl 50 say he could get lost when going from WD to barrows. yawn...

S

Spudgie

If your level 50 and you can't call the relics keeps by name then you may aswell give up - or print yourself some maps.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Once I had to follow a lvl 50 to excal from CS. Here the other day I heard a lvl 50 say he could get lost when going from WD to barrows. yawn...

Its the Pygmy Goblin Generation.

PL/KT>20>Keltoi>24>Catacombs>30>Pygmy Goblins>45>Witherwoodes/Goblins>50.

No wonder ppl find xp boring & dont know the realm, or in some cases even thier class @50 :rolleyes:

O

old.Anarki

Simple solution for lameness = SOLO.
2 bad 90% of classes cant do that:rolleyes:

L

lofff

Originally posted by Gunnerr
me 2, i agree that all albs suck, except yog cos shes ubaHHHHHHHHH :D

couple of days ago yog jumped me outside ligen (i was omw to ailinne for door-upgrading) as soon as she pa'd i expected more stealthers poping, she poke'd me freely for about 15secs then started to run away... i was laughing ffs did not touch'd her did not said a word and she was running away! shy babe shy.

dd, snare, anihilation, finish hit. 1 dead saracen. Bet shes not 50 :p

O

old.LandShark

he's 50 and in crush-weak armor, lofff
just fyi :p

J

jox

Sorry...

Sorry for this totally pointless thread. Had to mutch wine and played like a idiot I guess.

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by lofff

couple of days ago yog jumped me outside ligen (i was omw to ailinne for door-upgrading) as soon as she pa'd i expected more stealthers poping, she poke'd me freely for about 15secs then started to run away... i was laughing ffs did not touch'd her did not said a word and she was running away! shy babe shy.

dd, snare, anihilation, finish hit. 1 dead saracen. Bet shes not 50 :p

1. i missed PA
2. i wasnt buffed
3. YOUR A TANK!
be proud

p.s my crush resists = cough cough 6% cough

kthx

A

Aussie-

"i wasn't buffed"

lol , that's an excuse now or something? ;>

A

Arthwyr

Lately it is harder to find unboofed stealthers then boofed ones so going out unboofed can be perceived as a self nerf, living on the edge macho thing. Imagine killing a tank as an infil would you put it like

Hehe , sucker tank, solod him without pa he never even got a hit in I evaded 90% of his blows and was hitting him for 200 every swing, the idiot even ipd and moosed , lmao.

OR

Whow cool fight, just took down a tank, pa cd and snare in him, restealthed, PA'd him again put poison on him for the 2nd time got a dragonfang in and when he ran out of indurance we both slugged it out but i had to use ip, awesome.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Lately it is harder to find unboofed stealthers then boofed ones so going out unboofed can be perceived as a self nerf, living on the edge macho thing. Imagine killing a tank as an infil would you put it like

Hehe , sucker tank, solod him without pa he never even got a hit in I evaded 90% of his blows and was hitting him for 200 every swing, the idiot even ipd and moosed , lmao.

OR

Whow cool fight, just took down a tank, pa cd and snare in him, restealthed, PA'd him again put poison on him for the 2nd time got a dragonfang in and when he ran out of indurance we both slugged it out but i had to use ip, awesome.

Good comparison of playing styles. I prefer the second playing style because I like rewarding gameplay, most prefer the first because they need to grief to feel good.

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by yog-hurt

1. i missed PA
2. i wasnt buffed
3. YOUR A TANK!
be proud

p.s my crush resists = cough cough 6% cough

kthx

A quick query on your reply here. You make it quite clear in point 3 that he is a TANK.... umm if this means he will inevitably win, why did you attack in the first place??

Was just wondering, seeing as you made such an effort to point that fact out. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread