ALBS - What are you trying to prove? Why kill iRvR? Why Steamroll Hibs?

illu

Part of the furniture
Monday night iRvR at the top of Hibland. It looked promising, and I was hoping for maybe a few weeks of iRvR there, getting some RP on my new little SM I've made just for fun.

I log in tonight, Albs have taken the Mid iRvR keep, and then proceed to f*ck over the hibbies all the way through the night, and they are still at it.
The Albs are about to open the relics in hibland - and WHAT DOES IT PROVE?

You have more people on ALL NIGHT
You zerg better than all
You kill iRvR and spoil people's nights
You steamroll hibs, will probably take the relics and I imagine the Hib population which was already small will become very low while recovering.

Why can't people understand that people just want to play this game for fun, and when you log in and realise that you have a 7+ minute boat ride to have a chance of a fight, where you are very likely to be killed quickly by some Alb zerg, people WILL NOT come out and play, and they will LOG OFF.

The solo game had a few fights but they were few and far between.
The fg game was simply steamrolled all the time by the albs.

The most RP tonight was around or less than 100k, when the iRvR was up, a lot more people were on and people were getting 300k+ RP.
At one stage at PRIME TIME, there were 12 middies in emain and 2 in albland.
TWELVE.

Just stop breaking iRvR, stop steamrolling Realms just because you can because who will you have to play against if you CONTINUALLY piss off all the other people playing on the server?

Oli - Illu

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Just stop breaking iRvR, stop steamrolling Realms just because you can because who will you have to play against if you CONTINUALLY piss off all the other people playing on the server?

Oli - Illu

Dont worry Illu you will have a new cluster soon this server is sinked to the bottum anyway.. and the more it get fucked the progress moves faster.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Spoke to some GoA officials yesterday - according to them there are no plans to cluster any European servers. Not sure how meaningful that is, always some clueless employees/staff around.

On the topic - class B whine thread Illu :/.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
cm have left crim untaken so your early mornin lot will get it back and balance is restored!

well kinda

can we not have irvr where theres a bit of distance between the ports?

the best we had recently was when hib were at nged, alb at bolg and mid had the one in bottom corner

when people have a bit more distance to run to get to the main choke points, it lets them get intercepted, which makes for the best most spontaneous fights no?

i had some nice solo fights there in and around the 2nd fins camp outside what was mids keep, cutypie was out solo'ing and a couple of mid tanks- and there was a nice influx of hunters making their way to nged bridge

iv been banned for last couple of weeks (sorry about the rage @eul) and so just been occasionaly checking the threads, iv only resubbed recently as well, so from a kind of birds eye pov- the main whine from the majority, is a lack of uninterrupted fights, but at the same time, no1 wants to travel too far

hibs are the underpopulated, so we need a triangle of keeps that situates hibs in the middle, or at least close to it

so mids @ berks is a no no, and no1 seems to like midland, so we'r left with mids taking eras or possibly even beno, or dueling it out in hibland (the more likely as it stands atm)

but dont really want mids and albs next door to one another as this seems to lead to realm a forming a major zerg and camping outside realm b's keep waiting for ppl to emerge, so realm b has to muster a larger zerg to out zerg realm a, so realm comes back with more people, etc and it escalates until one realm gives up and logs, to which point realm a/b pves some more keeps and ruins the harmony (hibs and mids both do it, not pointing fingers or saying they shouldnt but)

again this is my pov, but the zerg action, as epic as it can be, usually goes down to numbers, the realm with the least numbers dies, and the realm with the most numbers all try and get in as much dps on targets as is poss (the holy arpee)

if we spread out alb and mid a bit more (which does mean hibland is prime)

then we increase the time spent in getting to the bottlenecks, and all these "solo'ers" and small mans, can actually have fights that involve a bit more than trying to spam whatever your highest dps spell/style is?

dunno this kinda brings back the path-to-mgs we use to have, giving everyone a bit more space, less keep humping less bridge-tower humping and a bit more "fun" daoc

perhaps this is just me wanting to kite everyone, perhaps everyone loves tower humping i dunno, just think that we need to stretch the play out a bit with everyone having a bit more playspace instead of the usual engage someone around villa when solo and 5-10 archers appear or the alb/mid caster group emerges from over yonder hill and zaps you into ground

yet at the same time we can still have a nice zergy nged bridge, which is totally avoidable by everyone who doesnt want to participate in it and can go hunting enroute to said bridge etc etc yada yada

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry Illu you will have a new cluster soon this server is sinked to the bottum anyway.. and the more it get fucked the progress moves faster.

Its never gonna happen - i remember goa saying they wont cluster a cluster. Why there is still a rumour thats it gonna happen i dont know.

Shadowss

Banned
Listen to golly :) hehe

oh and

WAH WAH WAH

WHY DO THE FUCKING MIDS HAVE TO RUIN IRVR IN ALB AND TAKE A RELIC WAH WAH

MIDS DID THIS TO ALB WHEN ALB LET MID HAVE IRVR IN THERE SO STOP BITCHING. LIKE SOMEONE SAID THE ONLY RED KEEP WAS HURBURY.... LIKE I ALWAYS SAY

If albs do it after another realm do it BAD ALB
Mids do it first and there HEROES WITH FAIRIES FLYING AROUND THEM WHILST SINGING A FCUKING DISNEY SONG

God i think there is a new river developing in the mid fronteirs where all the mids have been crying to much foooooooking hell man.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

oh and

WAH WAH WAH

MIDS DID THIS TO ALB WHEN ALB LET MID HAVE IRVR IN THERE SO STOP BITCHING. LIKE SOMEONE SAID THE ONLY RED KEEP WAS HURBURY.... LIKE I ALWAYS SAY

Mids do it first and there HEROES WITH FAIRIES FLYING AROUND THEM WHILST SINGING A FCUKING DISNEY SONG

God i think there is a new river developing in the mid fronteirs where all the mids have been crying to much foooooooking hell man.

Gee shadowss you assole at least when Mids did it People were online not asleep you had enough online to defend.

Thats where you get BAD ALB from when they do something like this but as you not got a braincell think telling you this is wasted.

Soulja

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
i just wanna get away from everyone running for any targets that are available to them to get the realm point, its not fun and windows pinball is more of a challenge

need to spread things out a bit so proper fights occur instead of instagib on anything that comes across a zerg or is popped in front of a zerg

but im not saying dont zerg if your really on the rp/bp rush, i can see why some are with the new rox bp items, so all zergy plink plink archers can go plink eachother around nged bridge and the fgs can try farming them a bit, whilst they have to venture away from safety by towers to catch the solo'ers and hopefully that spreads them out a bit

there simply isnt enough rvr space between orions and berks for everyone to cram into, and at the same time everyone piles in there because thats where the action is, in hibland the action is a bit more varied and comes out more fun, if we spread it out a bit further, maybe then it can be even better?

everything aside, close battles are where the fun is in this game, if its not a challenge theres no sense of accomplishment and so the fun factor isnt quite there, and when EVERYONE is piled into the zerg then its just zzzzzzzzzzzlolog

ps wtf as if your up this early :>

Shadowss

Banned
Gee shadowss you assole at least when Mids did it People were online not asleep you had enough online to defend.

Thats where you get BAD ALB from when they do something like this but as you not got a braincell think telling you this is wasted.

Soulja

Yeah yeah 3 failed attempts at getting the alb relic between 4-6am .. No QQ thread

And btw soulja if u didnt notice .. Mids took the fucking relic ( AFTER ALB LET U HAVE FUCKING IRVR) with the help of the hibs ... and there was fuck all albs on .. i remember joining a bg and there were only 1.5fgs in it and another fg roaming ..

compared to what? 2 fgs of hibs and 4 fgs+ of mids? uhu right

well done i guess? here a medal maybe?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Why can't people understand that people just want to play this game for fun, and when you log in and realise that you have a 7+ minute boat ride to have a chance of a fight, where you are very likely to be killed quickly by some Alb zerg, people WILL NOT come out and play, and they will LOG OFF.

Oli - Illu

There iam > Right there above in that group.Well said m8.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah yeah 3 failed attempts at getting the alb relic between 4-6am .. No QQ thread

And btw soulja if u didnt notice .. Mids took the fucking relic ( AFTER ALB LET U HAVE FUCKING IRVR) with the help of the hibs ... and there was fuck all albs on .. i remember joining a bg and there were only 1.5fgs in it and another fg roaming ..

compared to what? 2 fgs of hibs and 4 fgs+ of mids? uhu right

well done i guess? here a medal maybe?

conisdering to ur post... now that i remember....

i need that celerity charges still!!!!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Monday night iRvR at the top of Hibland. It looked promising, and I was hoping for maybe a few weeks of iRvR there, getting some RP on my new little SM I've made just for fun.

I log in tonight, Albs have taken the Mid iRvR keep, and then proceed to f*ck over the hibbies all the way through the night, and they are still at it.
The Albs are about to open the relics in hibland - and WHAT DOES IT PROVE?

You have more people on ALL NIGHT
You zerg better than all
You kill iRvR and spoil people's nights
You steamroll hibs, will probably take the relics and I imagine the Hib population which was already small will become very low while recovering.

The solo game had a few fights but they were few and far between.
The fg game was simply steamrolled all the time by the albs.

The most RP tonight was around or less than 100k, when the iRvR was up, a lot more people were on and people were getting 300k+ RP.
At one stage at PRIME TIME, there were 12 middies in emain and 2 in albland.
TWELVE.

Oli - Illu

Have to agree this time with Illu.
One thing is taking towers stoping port wich are easy to take back, but dunno who were the tits that took nged keep tbh.
Dont get me wrong i dont find any problem with that, but killing RvR @ 23:00 is way too soon for it cause there are still a lot of players online.

Glad CM released Crim, hope that either hibs or mids take it back and restore some sanity to this.
Even tho the server is a sinking ship lets face it...you didnt see ppl making holes on the titanic while it was going down....

Resuming: Albs that took nged are idiots, dunno why alb needs 2 ports in hibernia leaving some towers unclaimed in alb, 3rd...wonderfull idiot mids trying to take crim/bolg port all night are wan***s

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Metcheck.com - Global Weather Forecasts - [Updated on 23 August 2007 at 9:00] - Weather Feeds - Live Data - Long Range Weather Forecasts

Nice weather this bank holiday. Suffice to say I wont be playing daoc this weekend. Albies, dont forget to pack the travel scrabble before you head out to camp whatever bridge is nearest you - you are gonna need something to keep yourselves occupied.

--
Ofc, by the time people read this metcheck will probably have it down as 40mph winds and monsoon conditions. :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Have to agree this time with Illu.
One thing is taking towers stoping port wich are easy to take back, but dunno who were the tits that took nged keep tbh.
Dont get me wrong i dont find any problem with that, but killing RvR @ 23:00 is way too soon for it cause there are still a lot of players online.

Glad CM released Crim, hope that either hibs or mids take it back and restore some sanity to this.
Even tho the server is a sinking ship lets face it...you didnt see ppl making holes on the titanic while it was going down....

Resuming: Albs that took nged are idiots, dunno why alb needs 2 ports in hibernia leaving some towers unclaimed in alb, 3rd...wonderfull idiot mids trying to take crim/bolg port all night are wan***s

If u wanne know u dont have to go far,Arwenmyr Zorbas trianjurusuusue(or something)midknightwarrior and some of the other greek spicks.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, mids and hibs and even albs who are a wee bit pissed off after last night should take some affirmative action - dont play DAOC this weekend.

Leave the little ones to stew - there are bedrooms that need tidying anyway.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
If u wanne know u dont have to go far,Arwenmyr Zorbas trianjurusuusue(or something)midknightwarrior and some of the other greek spicks.

3 ppl dont take a lvl10 keep. And midnightwarrior in not in CM

And wtf was that of killing my scout after i wave to you and not add your fight you tit?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
we need a server ghandi

Actually, mids and hibs and even albs who are a wee bit pissed off after last night should take some affirmative action - dont play DAOC this weekend.
Problem with this stuff is you will never ever get a united front on it. Reckon best way to annoy alb keep takers would be purely to unclaim everything in frontier, let em take relics, keeps everything. Basically /ignore realmwar for a few weeks. Then they have nothing to do, and you have fights on ur doorstep (just walk out the border keep), unbreakable port and (best thing) you have to pay for the hastener.

However wont ever happen, some muppet would have to get on the case taking back stuff and giving albs somethign to do.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with this stuff is you will never ever get a united front on it. Reckon best way to annoy alb keep takers would be purely to unclaim everything in frontier, let em take relics, keeps everything. Basically /ignore realmwar for a few weeks. Then they have nothing to do, and you have fights on ur doorstep (just walk out the border keep), unbreakable port and (best thing) you have to pay for the hastener.

However wont ever happen, some muppet would have to get on the case taking back stuff and giving albs somethign to do.

Damn good idea
Always insta action

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No dock camping from Bold bridge for you then Maeloch.

Oh wait, that was some time ago. Now everybody has morals and stuff.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'm not bothered about morals, just winning the greif war.

Two flaws to the above anyhow: i) hibs wouldn't get to fight mids, ii) someone prolly demented enuff to retake keeps on hib toons, so they could ac em back again.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

oh and

WAH WAH WAH

Tbh,if mids fuk up albs,why don't the albs go to mid and do it on them not on hibs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom