Albs the skill less Zerg - ROFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks Albs of last night had a great laugh myself Minietti and Horse yes thats right 2 skalds kicked your arses even when you came in a group of 4 including pussy necro that ran off.

Felt honoured that you put a FUll stealth Gank squad to come kill us and I still batter one of you :D

BTW Infer its not tough to emote when you have that much back up face me 1v1 then we will see who emotes :touch:

Look forward to seeing you all today PUSSIES :flame:

A

Aoln

Is this a "LOL I KILLED 4 PEOPLE WITH TWO WHILE BUFFED AND SC'D IN THID!!!11 PWNED!!!111" thread? :m00:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Is this a "LOL I KILLED 4 PEOPLE WITH TWO WHILE BUFFED AND SC'D IN THID!!!11 PWNED!!!111" thread? :m00:

OMG !111! He Killed 3 AFK Blue con Wizzez THE Skilzzzzzzzz ....

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, talking bout pussy's, do I need to tell you how many times I've had so far that a skald insta mezzed me and ran away when I got him to 5% hp and he knows he cant make a chance..? Talking bout pussy's right?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe funny post

Guess its a good time to make thid characters while you have a week off scholl eh? :)

Needs a bit of help :eek7:

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
Thanks Albs of last night had a great laugh myself Minietti and Horse yes thats right 2 skalds kicked your arses even when you came in a group of 4 including pussy necro that ran off.

Felt honoured that you put a FUll stealth Gank squad to come kill us and I still batter one of you :D

BTW Infer its not tough to emote when you have that much back up face me 1v1 then we will see who emotes :touch:

Look forward to seeing you all today PUSSIES :flame:

your the PUSSIE for whining on here, why tell us, what shall we do? what do you want us to do? what do you want? a blue peter badge? tough, i thought albs where PUSSIES!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Blondy said:
your the PUSSIE for whining on here, why tell us, what shall we do? what do you want us to do? what do you want? a blue peter badge? tough, i thought albs where PUSSIES!
Well saw Minietti and Horse get jumped by 3 infils was fun to see them just stand there while Minietti killed them. Sure Horse went down fast, happends when the infils go for same target, but after that Minietti got them. I only got 1 arrow off :( And i know 2 of the infils use SC armor, and are fully buffed. But they are gimps both have died to my uber 10 skill spear :D

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Fafnir said:
Well saw Minietti and Horse get jumped by 3 infils was fun to see them just stand there while Minietti killed them. Sure Horse went down fast, happends when the infils go for same target, but after that Minietti got them. I only got 1 arrow off :( And i know 2 of the infils use SC armor, and are fully buffed. But they are gimps both have died to my uber 10 skill spear :D

Your not the Hunter that My Soc and Armsman friend 2 shotted before killing the 3 adding Zercs and savages are u ..

PS Does this make me a Skillzorzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1337 DoOd like u ?

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Your not the Hunter that My Soc and Armsman friend 2 shotted before killing the 3 adding Zercs and savages are u ..

PS Does this make me a Skillzorzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1337 DoOd like u ?

does whining like you are make you a Skillzorzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1337 DoOd - yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom