Albs that killed me today!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
This is not FAO or whine but i really dont know what Easymoderndon (or what ever you name is) get when you kill me, 250 rp?? and my bb 150 rp? I am a level 42 "(You killed me atleast 4 times dont you think it's borring really when it's so easy to kill when while i am resting pow? :))" leveling chr and next time plz let me stay there and level because i kinda need to get to level 50 you know :=) Anyway right now there is a FG albs at T4 Aili (in hib ofc) that killed me? why even use power on it? okay you might not know that i was a low level chr but really why bother :D

So next time you see me plz let me level. As said i need it :)

Well gl out there, and have fun :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you appear yellow to him.

I think 99% of players would have killed you. Doesnt mean he is a bad person.

Its frustrating of course but in daoc you have to take the rough with the smooth. Suck up the bad times and look forward to the good times.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
you appear yellow to him.

I think 99% of players would have killed you. Doesnt mean he is a bad person.

Its frustrating of course but in daoc you have to take the rough with the smooth. Suck up the bad times and look forward to the good times.
yeah i know i am yellow to all Enemies but why when he killed me already 1 time and then dose it atleast 3 times more :) hehe kidna wierd, the guy must have alot of power :D

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Level 42 is blue to a 50 Afaik,
turn yellow @ 46 i think, i may be wrong tho, and i am sure someone on here will correct me if i am, :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gungo said:
turn yellow @ 46 i think, i may be wrong tho, and i am sure someone on here will correct me if i am, :)
Yes if a Hib looks at a hib they see (me) as blue but in RvR they dont, dunno why it has changed to that but it ones was like what you say also in RvR, but that was ones and have no idea when it was.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it was changed to stop people targetting blues and greens first..

oh and don't xp in the RvR zones if you don't wanna get killed? :)

they were just defending their realm/waging the realm war ;)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
it was changed to stop people targetting blues and greens first..

oh and don't xp in the RvR zones if you don't wanna get killed? :)

they were just defending their realm/waging the realm war ;)
hehe yeah i kidna figuerd that out but i am new on hib/excal and i only know NF exp stop all over NF and i found this nice spot at t4 Aili that is only org/red coin mobs to me to pull and i found it at level 34 so thought it would be nice to go there today, allthought i made one level and need one more and i'll wait til i get free level :D

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Sorry dude, Im a fellow hibbie, but if I spotted an albie out there xping, hell, even if he was green, I woulda killed him. Shit happens, and war is hell, etc.
I used to get a lot of shit from scouts/hunters when I was xping my ranger in NF, so I just logged the olde Bm and killed their ass. Its all fun at the end of the day dude :D

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
hehehe :D well i Hope in one way or another that that Sorc Easymoderndon will come whne i am leveling arti and am level 50 then i stun her/hin and nuke the living s*** out of her/him :D

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
go BG, nice XP and u got chance kill low rr ppl :D

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Akyma said:
go BG, nice XP and u got chance kill low rr ppl :D
i am really not Leveling my self in frontier, i am kinda PLing my owne BB so he can get into Leirvik atm he is 38,5 and need him to level 39 so i'll get a free level from 39 to 40 :) then i move to Leirvik ontil i am 44 i think :D

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Gungo said:

you appear yellow at lvl 35 when you are alive to other realms, but when you die you con gray at 35 though Green 36-41 Blue 42-45 Yellow 46-50

- true con of a person shows when they are dead otherwise it looks fair 35-50 and even after he kills you and comes back its free arpees! i'd love 250 anytime :)

Dmack

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
any enemy who's lvl 35 or higher cons yellow to 50

Found out my self when i ran with Mistify through uppland and used Kalare's necky on a middy :>
I always thought lvl 36 and higher.. but 35 also cons yellow it seems :)

was enjoying watching that middy level. and save his butt if mobs got nasty on him/her ;)

oh and they were all White Rose members :>
(none of them brought a lvl50 around to pwn me, which every1 can do (except for nub hunters who dont pop a pet :p)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
240 + 150 × 4 = :drink: imo :p

fwee wealm points... and yeah, it's a dangerous frontier, don't wanne get killed, go sit in Tnn ;p

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
hehehe :D well i Hope in one way or another that that Sorc Easymoderndon will come whne i am leveling arti and am level 50 then i stun her/hin and nuke the living s*** out of her/him :D

Think you have just named the reason that most albs will kill a hib caster on sight, no matter what their level is :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
tough shit - go level in classic world and not nf if u want safe levelling

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
balkeriz said:
This is not FAO or whine but i really dont know what Easymoderndon (or what ever you name is) get when you kill me, 250 rp?? and my bb 150 rp? I am a level 42 "(You killed me atleast 4 times dont you think it's borring really when it's so easy to kill when while i am resting pow? :))" leveling chr and next time plz let me stay there and level because i kinda need to get to level 50 you know :=) Anyway right now there is a FG albs at T4 Aili (in hib ofc) that killed me? why even use power on it? okay you might not know that i was a low level chr but really why bother :D

So next time you see me plz let me level. As said i need it :)

Well gl out there, and have fun :D

translated ....

Hi this is a whine thread but because i dont wanna get flamed n made to look like a fool for whining. im gonna tell them im not whinging when in fact it is a whine and everybody knows it is a whine but because i pretending it is a whine they dont know for sure it is a whine or not. but deep down. i and everybody reading this knows it is a whine so i will make a whine post anyways because i like whining and pretending im not having a whine when infact i am whining

Lethul

FH is my second home
if you are there tonight im gonna chain you too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom