Albs stop

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Eh...no its not better than nothing...

Not to mention that it would be incredibly stupid by Mids to try and establish Irvr anywhere else than in Albion while Albs have the extra relic...(and equally stupid by Albs to let any one keep Irvr in Albion for other obvious reasons ofc)

/Charmangle

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Eh...no its not better than nothing...

Bolg = Nothing
then take crim! alb's r normaly happy with bolg. but hey i dont rly mind if there is irvr or not, i get my fun either way...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
(and equally stupid by Albs to let any one keep Irvr in Albion for other obvious reasons ofc)

/Charmangle
tell that to ur realm m8's that whine about alb's retakeing their keeps...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, we could farm the zerg at beno a lot yesterday, gave very nice rpees

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
then take crim! alb's r normaly happy with bolg. but hey i dont rly mind if there is irvr or not, i get my fun either way...
me loves trycorn me wanna be his sexslave :)me always does what he says. and always does what he says:)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
me loves trycorn me wanna be his sexslave :)me always does what he says. and always does what he says:)
less smokeing on the job...

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:
u took 1 berk tower, we all know best i-rvr is between berk and beno.
I need under 10k to ding rr that my hunter works right, so i will get that, but then i want play with my darks sm, i can´t play with that if don´t have i-rvr.
if i need to come with boat, that takes 7 mins time and then i prolly die immediatly, but if have i-rvr u guys can farm me fast 10 times and then i kill 1 or 2 of u and all have lots funnier cause have action.

^^ how about this, mid stay back and let alb takes 1 or 2 keeps in midland then u can continue have ur i-RVR. And I am wondering which is the best of realm who like to cutting port?

btw how u kzn can find me inside towers if i´m stealthing?
u are merc

As u are a stealther aint u ever heard a function called Stealth Lore ??

thx, now i will give lesson for u

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
didn't see that coming...:rolleyes: oh and kagato back with the same old boring post which is all so very one sided. I guess you think you deserve this I-RvR in hib? because you can ac the keep? isn't that one of the reasons you take back the keeps in your own frontier? because mids/hibs don't deserve it? it really is quite stupid to assume mids will go for irvr in hib, when all you've done is ac a keep and all albs will do is ac the next relic...we aren't here to help you.

AC the keep? lol we were siegeing Crim from about 9 pm onwards. Sounds like you need a new whine yourself.

Nate

FH is my second home
Quantaco said:
^^ how about this, mid stay back and let alb takes 1 or 2 keeps in midland then u can continue have ur i-RVR. And I am wondering which is the best of realm who like to cutting port?

oh yeah, great idea lets all let cm get our relics at 5am!!

Kagato said:
AC the keep? lol we were siegeing Crim from about 9 pm onwards. Sounds like you need a new whine yourself.

oh right, so when did u take the keep?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:

From what i saw on social was 8:30 am Greek time (7:30 cet 6:30 uk). Primetime in hawaii!

Nate

FH is my second home
Gear said:
From what i saw on social was 8:30 am Greek time (7:30 cet 6:30 uk). Primetime in hawaii!

well at least they started the raid primetime, went afk / logged and then came back. wasn't ac mates ;o

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Sunday night we took crim after sieging it from 9pm onwards, then monday mids go and attack berkstead instead.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
well at least they started the raid primetime, went afk / logged and then came back. wasn't ac mates ;o
not like mid's havnt taken eras / berks 7-10 am cet before and that afaik wasnt classed as ACing...

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Haha then bananababy --> even ur realm m8 aint accept the idea of i-RVR ...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:

As u are a stealther aint u ever heard a function called Stealth Lore ??

thx, now i will give lesson for u

Why on earth do albs need 2 keeps to have irvr in mid?
Other realms allways gets happy with 1 ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
And second of all.
Why hibs and mids allways take back their keeps is not because all the albs and i wont say any names but there is 2 guilds that never will be happy with one keep.
And if they complaining there ain't enough action in emain lets cut port to crau nged and see if someone will actually bother logging on!

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:
u took 1 berk tower, we all know best i-rvr is between berk and beno.
I need under 10k to ding rr that my hunter works right, so i will get that, but then i want play with my darks sm, i can´t play with that if don´t have i-rvr.
if i need to come with boat, that takes 7 mins time and then i prolly die immediatly, but if have i-rvr u guys can farm me fast 10 times and then i kill 1 or 2 of u and all have lots funnier cause have action.

think you need to remove banana from your name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom