Albs stop

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
u took 1 berk tower, we all know best i-rvr is between berk and beno.
I need under 10k to ding rr that my hunter works right, so i will get that, but then i want play with my darks sm, i can´t play with that if don´t have i-rvr.
if i need to come with boat, that takes 7 mins time and then i prolly die immediatly, but if have i-rvr u guys can farm me fast 10 times and then i kill 1 or 2 of u and all have lots funnier cause have action.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
btw how u kzn can find me inside towers if i´m stealthing?
u are merc

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanted instant RvR you should of took bolg whilst you had the chance seeing as we already had alb vs hib irvr there.

But nooooo, mids had to play 'we think we know better' and go rock the boat by taking berkstead instead knowing full well neither hibs nor albs would go there for until crim changes hands again. lol and they call me stubborn.

If you want to whine, whine at the mids for being to dumb to see an opportunity in emain.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
If you wanted instant RvR you should of took bolg whilst you had the chance seeing as we already had alb vs hib irvr there.

But nooooo, mids had to play 'we think we know better' and go rock the boat by taking berkstead instead knowing full well neither hibs nor albs would go there for until crim changes hands again. lol and they call me stubborn.

If you want to whine, whine at the mids for being to dumb to see an opportunity in emain.
you still dont get it eh??

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
u just love crap i-rvr, well we learned nothing new, what u like losing crim only cause u had to spoil best possible i-rvr to berk?

i guess it is good for u cause u don´t like i-rvr

well soon no realm have i-rvr and prolly albs like it most cause they did it self

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana the tower-taking legend himself has a problem with taking towers? :eek7: Kzn always finds you because you always hide in the same place, its always obviously you who is taking those kind of towers and he uses SL especially for you.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Babybanana the tower-taking legend himself has a problem with taking towers? :eek7: Kzn always finds you because you always hide in the same place, its always obviously you who is taking those kind of towers and he uses SL especially for you.

i always change place, but kzn find me often, well maybe he is just lucky, and i didn´t really have problems to take towers but i kind of thinked that, but nice to get something back =)

good luck next time catching me =)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
u might think HW is the best place to irvr but there r just to many alb's that dont want it in their back yard. Now if u would just start to realise that u would see that if u took bolg u would have gotten nice irvr (alb's normaly take bolg cos mids cba with irvr if they have to travel so they make it easy on the mid's), might not have been the best irvr but its better than nothing.
so basecly if u wanna keep irvr go hib or stop defendind when its brought to your backyard...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
what a lame thread..

why dont u mids ever do instant rvr in hib instead, is gettin so boring with u only ever taking Berks and Eras now.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
yeah i understand that, albs are too many, so some of u need change realm, join midgards lovely realm, we all will hug u =)

nerf u albs, u found me inside renaris t3 when u was repairing it, nice job :clap:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
swords said:
well that passed 5 mins :)
that was fun duel, u buffsheared all my buffs, luckily i had charges =)))
but wasn´t too easy anyway, nice1

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well i was thinking of not doing it, then i realised Hunters hit hard so i had to :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Babybanana said:
u just love crap i-rvr, well we learned nothing new, what u like losing crim only cause u had to spoil best possible i-rvr to berk?

i guess it is good for u cause u don´t like i-rvr

well soon no realm have i-rvr and prolly albs like it most cause they did it self

iRVR against Hibs > Mids tbh. Trying to play against 30 WL, 20 BD and 20 SM is not much fun to be honest. Was funny for a short while watching from Beno 3 at the masses of those chars sweeping to the bridge to camp. Was more fun at Crim.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
was fun night and cut porting to 2 keeps even relic keeps, so now u have something to do too and i will slap u again this evening/night or atleast try, was fun, thx 4 albs =)

pip

Banned
Went 4 hrs , death blows 20, then irvr 1hr 55:) Bah game so dead with no irvr these days:(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Pip, there should be iRvR somewhere at least. Let those who want instant action get it, let those who want Fg fights go Agramon and let those who solo get shafted by those who zerg :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:
btw how u kzn can find me inside towers if i´m stealthing?
u are merc

Im using StealhLore mostly when we took a tower, to make sure you or your
friends are not hiding to retake it quickly ;)

Babybanana said:
yeah i understand that, albs are too many, so some of u need change realm, join midgards lovely realm, we all will hug u =)

nerf u albs, u found me inside renaris t3 when u was repairing it, nice job :clap:

Im think that 99% of the mids would not want any of CM in your lands playing trolls ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
didn't see that coming...:rolleyes: oh and kagato back with the same old boring post which is all so very one sided. I guess you think you deserve this I-RvR in hib? because you can ac the keep? isn't that one of the reasons you take back the keeps in your own frontier? because mids/hibs don't deserve it? it really is quite stupid to assume mids will go for irvr in hib, when all you've done is ac a keep and all albs will do is ac the next relic...we aren't here to help you.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
crap Irvr is beno/berk, shot distance to keep, albs camp the bridge, mids camp the stone / villa, make it a long distance between keeps, like eras, bold/surs, or hildskialf/glen...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
its better than nothing.
so basecly if u wanna keep irvr go hib or stop defendind when its brought to your backyard...

Eh...no its not better than nothing...

Bolg = Nothing

Its not the freaking keep, its the area around it...hib is crap Irvr...there arent enough open spaces to roam. And mid is even worse...unless you are a rediculous class like Firewizard or boltrange mezzing Sorc...for those classes I guess the 10 feet wide shooting range between Bled and Nott is good...

So, Id rather destroy Irvr for Albs in Hib, when they mess with out Irvr, than go get Bolg, since that atleast will make it equally boring for all...

/Charmangle

ps. And to the Hibs inside Crim last night, sorry that by mistake helped CM out in the defence...when we arrived inside there were ALOT of albs in the courtyard, so we went for them, then all of a sudden our tower got flooded with Hibs, and ofc CM makes the most of it and comes out and addkill everything while we are engaged with you guys...ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom