Albs Oo

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha tonite was priceless... Finally after many years of playing this game i understand why the albz are actually the zerging realm.. Stop blaming bards and the other realms and start looking at yourself...

As i experienced it, there 4 grps playing alb. first 2 are the majority
1. Totally clueless players just do whatever and dont know their char at all.. ( I have no problem with this at all you zerg ahead mates :drink: )
2. People who have some form of skill and know their character but think they r the rox and don't listen too anyone.... ( this is really shit cause good players need too grp and accept 1 person to be the leader)
3. Are actually skilled people who understand what i said above, but they are few in number and get frustrated and log...
4. People who dont really give a shit if they run into a fg solo 200 times in a row without scratching a single player and have a laugh bout it.. ( big :drink: too you mates keep it up <3 )

Alb need healing clerics, more buffbots and more people with a clue (seen about 3 or 4 during the whole day in thid :S)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
o_O i can only agree with you...... i could ask for names but i won't i'm an alb myself and an cc class and i can't express how annoying it gets when my mezzes get broken time by time.

I run in thid as a minstrel named singstar :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka, you hit the nail on the head with that one, would like to see someone dispute the characteristics you just named ... :) I had a run or two on my sorc tonight, but I thought i was the roxor and didn´t group, imminent death was short to follow hehe :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Crikey. These CK taking Albs have finally realized that it'd be a good idea to climb to the top then jump into the balcony to kill us instead of standing at the door and letting us just jump out and kill them every 30 seconds. Perhaps the Albies are wising up? :D

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Crikey. These CK taking Albs have finally realized that it'd be a good idea to climb to the top then jump into the balcony to kill us instead of standing at the door and letting us just jump out and kill them every 30 seconds. Perhaps the Albies are wising up? :D

maybe ;)

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
They are learning by thier misstakes ... even tho the misstakes are alot before they learn :fluffle:

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Most Albs have always blown lol. Although what I saw yesterday was a vast impovement from how it was months ago.

But I still can't mezz someone without it being broken lol.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Phooka, you hit the nail on the head with that one, would like to see someone dispute the characteristics you just named ... :) I had a run or two on my sorc tonight, but I thought i was the roxor and didn´t group, imminent death was short to follow hehe :D

thats cuz u didnt have me /me looks up at the things said above :worthy: :kissit:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Running a fg in thid makes baby jesus cry

dont use Jesus or god or ***** because i cant make a clever comeback too that its just not safe ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
You'd think he'd have gotten used to it by now...

heya blokkie ;)

working on a mincer atm (skilling up crafters atm zzzz)
so I'll be seeing you about in thid blokkie or u retired there yet? =), you'll recognise the name btw once I am set. :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
I'm currently quite bored with the game, might pop on to duel you though :).

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka, who are you in thid?

agree with most things you have said. Think albs have improved a lot tho, and although they are zergers the majority of the time (can be quite fun to run into a zerg and try to kill 1 or 2 when solo still) there are some good players in decent gear out there.

Give more duels tbh, got there this morning, found loads of duels, went back thinking they would have continued after a 10 min afk and got zerged by the same ppl :/

Also, ppl should run in grps of 4-5 more often, but yet solo when the action is limited, hate the way ppl zerg soloers when theres no action- its not big and its not clever! hehe

1 more thing...when are you making your video Lullah? should get a fg on fg night one night and have some uber fights against eachother. can get Linked Chaos out for it, reSCed my BM (as youve prolly seen) to enjoy the action in your movie. and for fun ofc, didnt realise how much ive missed him. Need to get a set grp of decent chars with a good setup, makes the fights last longer :) tho we should have some overkill shortly with 5 BMs+bard lol (doubt we will be using this set up tho unless zergs come out and we need an assist train)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Im playing flutez till end of the week then the 14 day trial is over ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom