Albs on ck raid last night!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
first of all hahaha u got mezzed bout 20 times each!

secondly 6 of you got raped by my solo unbuffed bainshee WTG!

thirdly to that noob mincer who kept killing my bard haha even more!

forthly you purply cloak guild are worse then clueless for leeching! and u aint even BD's!

Get back to thid Aleven, u can kill them when i mezz <cough>.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Tonight I was defending on my healer for a while (until a few infs put a stop to it).

Anyway standing in ck healing was alright until i noticed something, it seems trebs can still fire upon you whilst you are not even in their line of sight. I was standing in the lord room and still trebs from near ck shore where firing on me. Is this right?

It didn't matter where abouts in ck I went they where still able to hit me, not to bad if your a class which can heal themselves but very annoying.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
I was defending on my healer for a while (until a few infs put a stop to it).

Anyway standing in ck healing was alright until i noticed something, it seems trebs can still fire upon you whilst you are not even in their line of sight. I was standing in the lord room and still trebs from near ck shore where firing on me. Is this right?

It didn't matter where abouts in ck I went they where still able to hit me, not to bad if your a class which can heal themselves but very annoying.

Happens to me aswell, and it seems very weird that they should be able to fir through 3 floors on stone^^ i been hit while on ground floor behind a pillar

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Was fun tonight.. except...

- WAY TOO MANY INFILS (and very bad ones I have to say except Hazlenut)
- world record trebuchets in thid? (copyright Shamalina :))

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was a frickin icehockeyteam of stealthers down there:)
when 5 played the other 10 rested and so on:)

well atleast we had fun rezzing each other frost:)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
was fun, me shazi and dirtystealther where below waiting for you guys:fluffle:

Did you see me move ram away so we could treb door? Loads of albs flamed me for that, they were thinking that I was trying to sabotage them lol.
While instead I was saving them from the farming that had been going on for hours.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
was fun, me shazi and dirtystealther where below waiting for you guys:fluffle:

Did you see me move ram away so we could treb door? Loads of albs flamed me for that, they were thinking that I was trying to sabotage them lol.
While instead I was saving them from the farming that had been going on for hours.
yeah that was funny:)

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
You zerged Albs before you took the keep, where was the skill in that <yawn>? Toxic makes me laugh with his emotes, so I found it a fun evening. As for the infi's not being very good, I only have to 59 more mids to get another title. I think I can manage that, somehow, don't you? Anyway enough fun for one evening.

Huge Gratz to Toxic for Battle Enforcer, credit where credits due that is a grand achievement.

Shamyso

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Legaethiel said:
You zerged Albs before you took the keep, where was the skill in that <yawn>? Toxic makes me laugh with his emotes, so I found it a fun evening. As for the infi's not being very good, I only have to 59 more mids to get another title. I think I can manage that, somehow, don't you? Anyway enough fun for one evening.

Huge Gratz to Toxic for Battle Enforcer, credit where credits due that is a grand achievement.

Shamyso

Just another 59 more mids to Kill.... :fluffle:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Legaethiel said:

Shamyso

That emote wasn't meant for you it was meant for a diff infil :) /respect shamyso i've talked to you on alb and your sound mate. Most fun part of the night was trying to get into ck and avoid miek/dirty/shazi when i eventually made it inside (after 2nd attempt) dirty threw me a /clap emote which i liked lol :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
first of all hahaha u got mezzed bout 20 times each!

secondly 6 of you got raped by my solo unbuffed bainshee WTG!

thirdly to that noob mincer who kept killing my bard haha even more!

forthly you purply cloak guild are worse then clueless for leeching! and u aint even BD's!

Get back to thid Aleven, u can kill them when i mezz <cough>.

Do u need to be so childish to come say, hahah i did this hahaha i did that?

Why dont u stfu and grow up!

shazzne

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun in thid last night, I spent ages watching Dirty playing determined not to log in myself but I was watching albs get farmed badly and alas i succumbed again I am sooo weak :) You played yr healer well toxic /repect was also fun watching you try and get into CK I was happy for you when you eventually made it :) I agree there was quite a few stealthers on alb last night, but they were not all bad we do what we have to do to win as do you all :)

Final note for Traiten I didn't see you farming the albs but I did see you get farmed a lot yrself so much so that I told Dirty to leave you alone cause I felt sorry for you as you were running solo which can be very frustrating when so many enemy about, but you did good considering the odds against you :)

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
That emote wasn't meant for you it was meant for a diff infil :) /respect shamyso i've talked to you on alb and your sound mate. Most fun part of the night was trying to get into ck and avoid miek/dirty/shazi when i eventually made it inside (after 2nd attempt) dirty threw me a /clap emote which i liked lol :p

I really respect you too Toxic; all your characters are tough to kill. I misread a previous posting on FH, that you made. Apologies for that, it was made before I came to thid. The content of the postings weren't made by you, and I think you were responding to something that was totally out of order, posted by a mid. (reference 14th August)

To be fair I am not going to get upset by emotes. It just a game, and sometimes others are going to make you look stupid, that's life.

Shamyso

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Legaethiel said:
I only have to 59 more mids to get another title. I think I can manage that, somehow, don't you?

Shamyso

Not that hard to get many kills when u always run in a grp and add 24/7. When u get it solo ill give u the respect the title deserves, but not until then.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
Not that hard to get many kills when u always run in a grp and add 24/7. When u get it solo ill give u the respect the title deserves, but not until then.

<yawn> If only you knew. I have earnt toxic's respect which is enough for me mate.

Anyway, I didn't think I was having a personal crack at you, mate. You seem hyper-sensitive....

Most people who play this game aren't registered disabled; I have a condition called cerebral palsey which affects my reflexes and co-ordination. Yet I have managed to gain something out of Thid. I manage to get solo kills still, and I have a healthy proportion of death blows to player kills. It may take me a bit longer, but I don't care. Anyway, that aside I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me. I run in groups with my friends, because I have a laugh too.

Personal snipes aside, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Shamyso

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Vavires: The frustrating thing was being zerged at every clash with everyone... once i saw mids sprinting to hit me one 1 side and albs sprinting to hit me on other: not to mention the 10 infils who un-stealthed to chase me... yes i did die alot, all aprt of the fun tho.

Hazelnut: yet another skilled chara /clap (ta for trying to help me vs mids)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Fun as in, waiting in stealth at ck for one mid to come out, and then attack the poor guy that came out like a silly pack of hungry wolfs... yes :drink:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Today hibs got frenzied and attacked CK. Had super fun. Especially that hib FG vs Alb +FG. (ofc we hibs won :p)

Super fun today in thidranki!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
that ghey grp who steal my colours suck and dont deserve to wear my colours, so either get some new colours or skillz your choice :twak:

Sean said:
that ghey grp who steal my colours suck and dont deserve to wear my colours, so either get some new colours or skillz your choice :twak:
change ur colors sean, you both look and seem gh3y ;P

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
change ur colors sean, you both look and seem gh3y ;P

but you never see them from the right angle, they look better when your not eating dirt tbh :wanker: :worthy: :kissit:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
says the guy i owned 1917192719271621 times? :sex:

only 1684 times last time i checked, learn to count fucktard :england:

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
go back to 5th grade naab, and you know your 70% of my title kills, god bless you

Back when i played u was 80% of mine

so much hate in these threads, whenever i miss playing i just read bgforums....same ol' same ol':wanker:

do miss duoing with Miek:worthy:

Fidon2

Banned
Bite said:
Back when i played u was 80% of mine

so much hate in these threads, whenever i miss playing i just read bgforums....same ol' same ol':wanker:

do miss duoing with Miek:worthy:
Qaep i guess/lullah? if so. your theurg was easy to kill, you only won when you ran together with miek or more ppl,

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Fidon2 said:
Qaep i guess/lullah? if so. your theurg was easy to kill, you only won when you ran together with miek or more ppl,

HAHA rofl and who might you be MEGAMEIGHTS ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom