Albs never zerg!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Albs zerg HW... hibs zerg Odins... mids zerg these forums with their whines :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
PE got told 10fg mids in HW, prolly due to EL/Mael/BO all going there after suiciding for whatever reason after we went emain. Add that to LoT etc, could be misconstrued as a RR zerg, hence the response x<

Actually, that was Nemesis/Valour/Onslaught. And we had mayne 4fg, and were headed for a keeptake-albfarm session. Things didn't quite work out as planned, hence there was only 1.5group in Erasleigh by the time the albs arrived and the keep fell quickly.

As far as I know, only our groups and EL + a few random adds were running around HW last night. They decided to remove the albs from HMG first. :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I think there is 2 solutions.

1.) STFU and stop whining about zerg, every realm zerg, 2 realm whining about it lol.

2.) Albs has to gather a 15+ fg zerg, zerg everything and come to FH after and laugh @ whine threads.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:

1.) STFU and stop whining about zerg, every realm zerg, 2 realm whining about it lol.

2.) Albs has to gather a 15+ fg zerg, zerg everything and come to FH after and laugh @ whine threads.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

omg i wish the albs would stop their endless whining already.
getting real old

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Bah stop crying and let the noobs have a bit of fun once in a while.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:

I think there is one solution, stop zerging so we dont have anything to whine about, play ooc for while its fun. :m00: :m00: :m00:

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
This isn't a zerg, it's just DS, FL, GoP, SotL, LoE, PE, AoD, DoA, TDS, PL, TR, DLK & TR holding guild events imo :clap:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Eynar said:
This isn't a zerg, it's just DS, FL, GoP, SotL, LoE, PE, AoD, DoA, TDS, PL, TR, DLK & TR holding guild events imo :clap:

Rigante are so uber we got to hold our event twice :kissit:

And as for the zerg whines, there were just as many Hibs and Mids as Albs for most of the time until all of a sudden everyone else decided that HW was the only place they could go :(

Oh, and Look Mum!! I'm on TV!!!!!!!!11twentyseven!! :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hey i think im dead just up the road there! am i famous now? :p

oh and what the hell is that music? :eek7:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Eynar said:

yep it was operation "make those mids whine" and it seems it worked...

Vae

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:

Nah this was just a practice run - wait for the real event :p

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
time_to_stfu.jpg

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
To be completely fucking honest, more zerging please, I'm actualy leeching enough rp on my scout to buy ra's \o/

Zerg 4tw \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ seriousely, im honestly not being sarcastic please zerg more, and I want you all in epics with no slash resist and no con buffs.. and stand still too and no bladeturns .. or guard.. all warriors = 2h please, and Vanaya play sb, with zap, both without stealth please :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom