Albs n00bs rvr

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by old.Aldias
Tell to ur Fucking albs noobs NOT ATTACK TO XP GRPS close to ailine or anywhere else....specially for grey......is getting really annoing and pissed evry1 tooooooooooooooooo muccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh

lol, was killing inquistor the day we got the relic, just after the paladin pulled a elf with 2 weapons poped out of nowhere and pa on our wizard, and poison killed the wizard.

so tell me is it only albs who atack groups exping?

R

Ravenbourne

Nah everyone kills grays when they see them be honest. frontier = risk, In DF you know 20 minutes after you lose it you will have enemy inc. Aldias if you saw a gray mid/alb standing near DL would you wave as you run past or kill him? ffs if you are willing to take the risk of the exp bonus thats what you get.
XP deaths caused by mez, stun etc do suck but shit happens

R

Ravenbourne

PS apologies to mid/alb aldias is a complete twat...

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by froler-mid
i killed a fg greys the other day :D
i killed 26 grey con mids in df with two pbaoe on lac tonight they where so kind to all stand so close together ;x

R

Robin the Brave

I always spare the grey con hibs/mids when i take a visit to hib/mid mercs in df when looking for a duel, but 99.999% of the time they have the nerve to attack me.. so they bring it on themselves really :p and you have to remember this is just a game and most people play it for fun, and fun normally means killing the other realms as much as possible, so dont go in the frontier/rvr dungeons if you dont want to die.

oh this might of already been pointed out, but i couldn't be bothered to read all the posts, but if you really have to whine, post this in the rvr board not albions :p

G

g0ldenbone

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
i killed 26 grey con mids in df with two pbaoe on lac tonight they where so kind to all stand so close together ;x

hehehe, good effort.

If I had a pound for every "we got killed XP'ing in the frontiers™" thread on these boards, I could probably afford a holiday in south america :)

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

Herbal for president :great:

W

-Wedge-

If you really look at it, a group of yellows takes 3-5 (sometimes even more) PBAoE's, and you go away with 2k rps, but 16 grays standing close together take 1 (2 for the 'runners') pbaoe's and you walk away with 500-600 rps sometimes...

Imho, killing grays is better rps vs power then yellows, bring on more grays :clap:

N

necromancia

Tell to ur Fucking albs noobs NOT ATTACK TO XP GRPS close to ailine or anywhere else....specially for grey......is getting really annoing and pissed evry1 tooooooooooooooooo muccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fraggin' kitchen!

M

MesS°

:ROFLMAO:

G

g0ldenbone

Originally posted by kan-
argh, to many noobs buying this game.

Too many nobs you mean ;), obviously yer a newb before you buy it :) (re-engage sense of sarcasm)

M

mac_kraakebolle

"Tell to ur Fucking albs noobs NOT ATTACK TO XP GRPS close to ailine or anywhere else....specially for grey......is getting really annoing and pissed evry1 tooooooooooooooooo muccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh"

teehee I can remeber at my friends house when he was in DF and I watched him play..
you and your group ran over to the mid side of DF and killed all the greycons you could see

R

Rawkir

Don't just kill greys, wait for them to pull, mezz the healer and let them all get mob deaths. Serves you right for xping in frontiers, and the more xp i make you lose, the slower its gonna take for you to get high enough to come back and gank me.

T

Trinilim

When I went to uppland, I would usually find greys xping at snowcrabs.

Would wait for them to pull, then run up, smack their healer around, and hit the tanks once or twice to knock them down a bit on hp, and watch the mob kill them. Casters I'd just kill, annoying gits.

Serves them right for rolling mid and not alb :clap:

Oh yeah, and like the rest of the peeps said, you gamble when you go to xp in frontiers.

G

Gorbash

cant say i have a problem with killing greys in the frontier, but i do have a problem with purposly causing XP deaths. it can be looked upon as grief-play.

T

tazzke

Well i did had a good laugh with an lvl 50 Void Elf and his +-45 lvl Hero friend in DF yesterday :p

I was logged with my 39 mincer there...i saw them pull rocots Alb side...i just kept looking at them..thinking i would get 1 shotted by a nuke anyway..

So after 2 min i waved etc at them...and they waved back ;)

Still convinced i would be dead any sec (DF was not Albs) i just sat down and watched the Elf do some cool looking spells :p

They even killed my crazy pet that had turned on his master hehe

And than we started to melee :p lvl 50 caster vs lvl 39 mincer...

It was really funny cause i even stunned him when he was hitting me with his stick...altough he got his first hit on me when i sat down..so auw :p

When i was at 5% hp...and he at 15% we both stopped...

And...of course a SB pops up...PA's the Elf...his Hero friend Moose-mode on the sb...and since they were such good Hibs..i started to hit the sb too...well hitting i kinda hard with his evading-skills...but did some DD's on him anyway..

Hero went down...sb at 20%....i went down in 2 hits :p...
Sb sits down at our dead bodies....thinking to himself..ow i owned :p... comes an infil... PA on sitting SB :p

luved it...

(feels strange not to get attack 0.1 sec after enemies spot you btw :p )

N

necromancia

Originally posted by Trinilim
When I went to uppland, I would usually find greys xping at snowcrabs.

Would wait for them to pull, then run up, smack their healer around, and hit the tanks once or twice to knock them down a bit on hp, and watch the mob kill them. Casters I'd just kill, annoying gits.

Serves them right for rolling mid and not alb :clap:

Oh yeah, and like the rest of the peeps said, you gamble when you go to xp in frontiers.

That's pathetic...

S

Sol-

U know that a year b4 Albs started this boolshit to killin greys..

U cant take a keep....in rvr 2fg albs = 1fg hibs

Follow mids way to take relic b4 2days about 5:00 am.....etc....

Albs to Excali u r sooo pathetic........

U dont get xp from greys.....y?????? the hell u kill them?

Hibs and Mids follow this way for a revence and then all this maddness continues.....but U damn Albs started that........

So....stop it

i think you got owned.....

twat :great:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom