Albs know how to zerg

W

Wou

Was only 68 vs 16 at renaris :(

screenshots.aspx

D

Derric

I will immediately talk to the people involved and tell them never again to do something as silly as go take back their keep.
My apologies,better luck next time.

H

hangianix

Sure, next time will ask how many you are and will send the same ammount of attackers. :m00:

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Derric
I will immediately talk to the people involved and tell them never again to do something as silly as go take back their keep.
:ROFLMAO:

A

amazingsteve

:great:

H

hangianix

Btw just seen that you are an Exc/Alb so roflol as well.

W

Wou

"Btw just seen that you are an Exc/Alb so roflol as well."

3 times gess why I left alb/excal :rolleyes:

Honestly if there are 68 hibs in ligen, everyone is asking if there is a relic raid.

T

The Real Redi

What did you expect us to do? the second Ren gets camped, you sit 400 Luris in the lords room, 2 shammies in the gate house, and AoE the crap out of the place for like a month!

I've watched three attempts at a Ren retake where less defenders have killed a larger force of albs, once they held it as 15 trebs hit it at once, and STILL we all died!

That will be why we zerg our keeps when you flowery feckers have been in it...

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by The Real Redi
the second Ren gets camped, you sit 400 Luris in the lords room, 2 shammies in the gate house, and AoE the crap out of the place for like a month!
this so diden't made sense :D

R

.Raewyn

Was smart of you to bring ice and earth wizzies tho.. otherwise you would have lost again most likely even with those numbers :)

A

amazingsteve

What did you expect us to do? the second Ren gets camped, you sit 400 Luris in the lords room, 2 shammies in the gate house, and AoE the crap out of the place for like a month!
crossrealming!!11

C

chretien

Cool! You can see me slamming the lord in that shot.
Hi Mom!

D

Dunmer

That is not a zerg.

THAT IS ALBION DEFENZE FORCE'S KEEP TAKE ARMY!!!!1111!

T

Tasos

nough said

L

leviathane

68 omg tht shoulda been easy rps for j00 newbs, pbae in lords room woulda pwned em :m00: :m00:

T

The Real Redi

in defense, i had quite the hangover this morning when i posted that, so yeah yeah, i got all confused and then a some lights flashed and distracted me, then a erm... then a chimp stole my hand and erm... ahh, screw it, i don't need to prove myself to you guys! :(

:m00:

B

Barek_Pureblade

in defense, i had quite the hangover this morning when i posted that, so yeah yeah, i got all confused and then a some lights flashed and distracted me, then a erm... then a chimp stole my hand and erm... ahh, screw it, i don't need to prove myself to you guys! :(

:m00:

You tell 'em Redi :clap: :clap:

M

Maleg_Grumpton

It's not much fun when you're outnumbered so much but then what did you expect the Albs to do - send some of their attacking force away when they realised Hibs were only 16..... In the same light when Hibs are defending a Keep with 3FG and 2FG of Albs attack will 1FG of Hibs politely log out? Don't think so.

Frustrating maybe (for Hibs involved), but you can hardly blame the Albs for putting together a force to ensure they get their Keep back (especially as they had been driven back once already).

R

Roo Stercogburn

Did the Hibs have any Animists with them?

R

.Raewyn

We had animist inc, but he got lost in sauvage or something :eek7:

C

Cush

And 68 seams to be a rather low number when it comes to AoD/GoP.

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by Cush
And 68 seams to be a rather low number when it comes to AoD/GoP.

couldnt agree more xD

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Hibs only needed 4 chanters in there xD

Was only 3 chanters+me with mana eld :D

C

chretien

Distinctly remember chopping up turrets on the stairs so I'm sure there was at least one Animist there. May have been the earlier raid where we died in lord room though.

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by chretien
Distinctly remember chopping up turrets on the stairs so I'm sure there was at least one Animist there. May have been the earlier raid where we died in lord room though.

lol at albs ^^ why do you always hit the turrets? you know they on a 2 minute timer and no resists at all so 1 mezz would make em go bye bye?

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by zedorf luribomb
lol at albs ^^ why do you always hit the turrets? you know they on a 2 minute timer and no resists at all so 1 mezz would make em go bye bye?

hmmm, i didnt, but i do now :great:

thanks fella <runs off to get his Sorceror back in training>

Users who are viewing this thread