Albs in thidranki

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL. 5 hibs on, and even less mids and you camp CK with 2fg+. How Albesque!

n1, maybe next time you'll actually get past puberty and wake up to smell the coffee.

just discussing the new fotm top 5 of all 3 realms.

1. Necro.
2. Theurg.
3. Infil.
4. Wizard.
5. Cleric.

try something challenging and original imo.

You finally killed Thidranki, guess congratulations is in order. LC are moving to another realm and another server. Can keep CK camping all year, perhaps install a TV, sofa and other daily necessities low-life tards like yourselves would use, into CK- coz there aint gonna be much action other than the odd passer-by unbuffed soul, looking to check for any solo action. Which ofc, you will search and destroy with the Necromancer master and his Padowan Albion army.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Logi

Part of the furniture
yup LC is gonna say farewell to this Thidranki for awhile. Found a better 1.
Since Firestormm (Just like that wanker Dontplaywithfire) camped CK for a whole day w/o moving, it made a switch turn on into albs brains to actually let everyone camp ck. even the fucking infs and tanks hug ck walls whole day.
Mids, no problems at all, always fun to fight. albs, no albs around, but if ya siege ck and go inside with ur tiny ram, suddenly a shit load of infs theurgs wizards and necroes log on to spoil the fun. And after a long battle at the gate and hibs/mids actually won with their small amount of people, take ck and sleep, the next day its taken by albs again.:puke:
and guess whos up on wall, Firestormm yay!.
Everday the same. its no more fun at all.
Linked Chaos is out for now. GL with guarding the CK now with noone around. LC was basically the only amount of hibs around. and mids, they'll quit coming thid too soon.

Dirtyshade and Shaz: 4vs20, and still perma BS/PA my drood sigh...

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
learn to count, was 9 :wanker:

so thats 1 finger, 2 fingers 3 fingers 4 fingers and so on

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Ill tell you what I told PDQ when he was whining about getting killed, you are support and we are helping our realm kill the enemy.

Ok I admit we do LOVE being the cause of your l33t little group getting killed but honestly what do you want us to do? stand there and watch you mezz and kill all the albs in /level gear then gloat about it.

Dont you get a bored when you having it all your own way? you should welcome the extra challenge of healers getting jumped by infs :p

Oh well have fun on avalon, I wish you best of luck :) hope you dont cry as much when is 50 albs zerging you instead of 4 and 2 infs.

Pffft and necros should be FoTM i have been telling you all for months :p

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
bla bla bla ... stop whining agains each other.... taking a break from live daoc one account closed and buffbot account will be closed aswell ill just play Freeshard server's there fun aswell... and less whining there tbh... and no paying :worthy:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Logi said:
yup LC is gonna say farewell to this Thidranki for awhile. Found a better 1.
Since Firestormm (Just like that wanker Dontplaywithfire) camped CK for a whole day w/o moving, it made a switch turn on into albs brains to actually let everyone camp ck. even the fucking infs and tanks hug ck walls whole day.
Mids, no problems at all, always fun to fight. albs, no albs around, but if ya siege ck and go inside with ur tiny ram, suddenly a shit load of infs theurgs wizards and necroes log on to spoil the fun. And after a long battle at the gate and hibs/mids actually won with their small amount of people, take ck and sleep, the next day its taken by albs again.:puke:
and guess whos up on wall, Firestormm yay!.
Everday the same. its no more fun at all.
Linked Chaos is out for now. GL with guarding the CK now with noone around. LC was basically the only amount of hibs around. and mids, they'll quit coming thid too soon.

Dirtyshade and Shaz: 4vs20, and still perma BS/PA my drood sigh...

oh well
least my dr00d will pwn there now then ! :p

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
are you guys going to avalon or the US servers?

and yes, albs were out in force, 70% casters as well :(

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
well if u go to avalon server and go Mid or hib ure gnna have same prob imo alb is defo dominant realm on avalon server but it is fun

anyways Cya and GL on new server/realm

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
The Alb is a very strange creature indeed :)

anyways enjoy all the huggin n stuff

kkthxbyebye

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
well if u go to avalon server and go Mid or hib ure gnna have same prob imo alb is defo dominant realm on avalon server but it is fun

anyways Cya and GL on new server/realm

played there a few evening's with dori and ye mids and albs outnumber hibs big time but nothing a good bunch of players with good gear cant handle, cuz they might be many mids and albs but the albs there are even bigger n00bs then on excal/prydwen tbh xD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I almost cared tbh...

Btw as Aleven and Sean will know i play all 3 realms so im not biased ... BUT...

U dont pay thier subs... Hibs also Hug CK, dont say u dont cos its bullshit i seen it so many times, Mids do it too, Mids take CK in the early morn the same amount as albs do , and tbh , LC are pretty hard and experienced players and so why would a few albs go wandering off for u to cut them to ribbons. Now yeah its lame staying on a wall the whole day, im not defending the wiz i dont know him or care to tbh, but all 3 realms have done the same thing. Any argument on these borads by hibs vs albs vs mids vs albs vs hibs etc is totally hypocritical.

And to the guy who originally posted u listed 5 classes there.. Clerics ? FOTM ? do u know how long it took Albs to actually start to roll goddamn clerics in BG1 ffs, it was by far THE most underplayed (as a healer anyway) alb class there. Necros werent (tho ill admit they seem to be poppin up a lot recently) exactly swarmin in numbers either :p .

Its a pity to see u go LC , during my last brief stay in hib u seemed like a very nice bunch (aleven /kiss) but cmon, dont take this all too seriously bcoz albs r being a bit lame , hib has plenty of the means to take CK off the albs even when they outnumber, get 3 ani's and your LOS abusing shrooms and its pretty much all over if u put them on the postern walls..

Ah well..

Oh and /rude Sean :D

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
Omg.. stop whine ffs. I mean, i remember before when mids allways gayed around with a fg and killed soloers who only were looking for duels, and then /rofl'ed u like hell, when they outnumbered u with 6on1 in a fight etc.. so imo just stop whine and it will be funner=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom