Albs in RvR

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont tend to RvR in random group pick ups but from my limited experiences, i say the thing albs are lacking most is patience. They are unwilling to wait around to get the required classes and hence leave atk with a group that will struggle to beat a hib/mid group of 4 people. Then when they die they all log because they cant kill anything so in effect its a vicious circle.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
inviteme said:
im guessing there isnt any choice, dual enh is a waste and higher smite is a waste. So the only line you gain anything from is rej. But considering the cleric in question id say he specced at random and ended up that way.

Agree on this part.

Imo, Mythic should rethink smite again. Mebbe the line was overpowered back in the days with no inmunity timers n crappy resists. I think, nowadays, the smnite line as it was before would not be as "overpowered" n would be an interesting new option for clerics in rvr, besides the odd spread heals, BoFs, basebuffs,..

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
I've seen hib rr10's grp up with rr1's.
The fact that Hibs (and Mids) can get their alts powerlevelled in rp's says alot about the state of RvR... :rolleyes:

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
the interupt thing is easy to fix, just make sure a minstrel start interupting theri support in the begining of the battle, intil the theurgist got pets on each of them. Then when enemy support is interupted by fast running earthpets, you dont have to worry about the interupts anymore :)
ofcourse, if you meet hib group, you going to have 2 pets chasing you, often a few greys though. easy to instant dd to death on the grey con, and stun/mess on the chanter pets, wich will die soon if group is doing good.

Pets have a nasty habbit of resisting a low level pbaoe smite. ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Am i the only cleric who actually enjoys the challenge of playing a cleric?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
swords said:
Am i the only cleric who actually enjoys the challenge of playing a cleric?

smite!

buffbot buffed green druid pets are a nightmare - especially when noone in your group pays a monkeys bit of notice to them as they come charging after you. Can't pbaoe smite them down - hell can't melee them down, especially when they're getting caught by spreadheals.

They're usually mezz immune too thanks to group purge (thank god that one's going)

Sure if your group is winning they can take care of the pets ;) if it's even or slightly against you then pets are a big problem. I need a bodyguardbot ;)

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
Apathy said:
Oh that can be tip #2 for a better Albion then - dye everything black! It's what Arthur would have wanted, bless his soul.

a.
lmao

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
smite!

buffbot buffed green druid pets are a nightmare - especially when noone in your group pays a monkeys bit of notice to them as they come charging after you. Can't pbaoe smite them down - hell can't melee them down, especially when they're getting caught by spreadheals.

They're usually mezz immune too thanks to group purge (thank god that one's going)

Sure if your group is winning they can take care of the pets ;) if it's even or slightly against you then pets are a big problem. I need a bodyguardbot ;)
assist-smite dem greencons :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
the interupt thing is easy to fix, just make sure a minstrel start interupting theri support in the begining of the battle, intil the theurgist got pets on each of them. Then when enemy support is interupted by fast running earthpets, you dont have to worry about the interupts anymore :)
ofcourse, if you meet hib group, you going to have 2 pets chasing you, often a few greys though. easy to instant dd to death on the grey con, and stun/mess on the chanter pets, wich will die soon if group is doing good.

they dont die to ur insta pbaoe dd i can tell u that, unless u smite spec, ur typical cleric will have 5-10smite. best thing 2 do against those druid pets is to smite them down before they reach u, hit cap dmg at like 360 or summin so itll prolly kill most the low lvl druid pets, if u get to the stage were u meleeing em down then ur in a bit of shit as if their buffed they can take many whacks. 2 clerics also need to be helping each other about with that kinda stuff.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
they dont die to ur insta pbaoe dd i can tell u that, unless u smite spec, ur typical cleric will have 5-10smite. best thing 2 do against those druid pets is to smite them down before they reach u, hit cap dmg at like 360 or summin so itll prolly kill most the low lvl druid pets, if u get to the stage were u meleeing em down then ur in a bit of shit as if their buffed they can take many whacks. 2 clerics also need to be helping each other about with that kinda stuff.
think he means minstrel dd

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt confuse work on pets anymore? havent had one in group since 1.48 :D.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
i usually smite the grey ones once each and they drop.
the greenies and the blue con chanter pets then need to be peeled by minstrel or root mez snare etc...
Still good teamplay means these are little more than an annoyance these days.
and smite is gimped :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
inviteme said:
Doesnt confuse work on pets anymore? havent had one in group since 1.48 :D.

it does. unless they've changed it post-toa

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
zerg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom