Albs in Emain

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hibs were not the only ones to log last night, all our guild did as well. Was crap RvR even for zerg. Made all the worse by headbanging banshites so can't go near the bridge.

Oh, and the grp of three including the Shroomer who was planting the turrets inside trees near Crim T2, don't do it mate. Its lame and you'll get a ban if people send in pics.

Truely bored of Crim now, please take it back.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
uspe said:
lol
look at /warmap on alb. at 3.20 gmt in the morning of sunday the 22th of oct ( i'm in work loging in only fro craft and etc just for minnor things because of lag.)
there is a crazy mid/alb twr hunting. why for?? to have irvr in hib frontiers?

Mids have a big DF event today I think so need the towers to get in.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
worst part is all the shrooms, and the non los abuse from the banshee's. Its not that I blame them - it must be very temting - but still :twak: . Ahh well there will be another day. Cya out there:drink:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Love it! More iRvR - running at between 20k/hour and 45k/hour with these zerglings everywhere and even getting some 8vs8 in a bit too! :)

By the way to the Mid Grp who wiped the PuG I was in yesterday that was a bloody nice fight and I think you were the only ones who weren't insta-adding when we were fighting hib groups so :worthy: .

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I always find it funny that the people who yell "OMG you destroyed IRVR, the server is dead when there is no IRVR FFS!!!" are the same people who come here and yell... "OMG I got zerged in the IRVR Zone, i'm logging FFS".

The number of times i've sat solo on a toon at clip from the zergs to have zero fights in an hour, gone to FH to find 20 hibs complianing about the lack of solo or good fights around, then wandered to the nearest bridge to find the same 20 hibs stood together at the top of it is mindboggling.

The albs act very much like that, because the hibs do nothing but walk out the door of the keep spin 90 degrees right and run to the bridge.. once getting there they won't move more than 3ft. Try playing any alb character and walking within stun range of 7 chanters and 5 bansees.. Then you might see why the albs only ever leave the tower in groups of 50..
If even a single hib walked the other way out of the keep so they were spread out a bit, then you might find that the albs would split off a bit more to try and find you.. while you all stand in the same spot the albs arn't going to wander about solo to find nothing (maybe the odd roaming fg that will insta zerg you ofc), then go get insta gibbed at the brige your all hiding in.. Reason A that irvr is so utterly crap!

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Pathetic post

Omg you zerg i cant play,,,if you keep zerging ill go watcha movie!!!!! ...

fucking kiddie style stfu or play the game, you act like a kindergarden child,

OMG KENNY!!! i wont play with you unless i can have that truck!!!,,,ill tell mommy:twak:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr means any nooblet can get 30k rps an hour farming in teh zergz0r meights! however that doesnt mean your a good player, the skill comes down to 8v8, it wont be long before all the realms has nearly every player rr11+

at the end of the day irvr = rps no skill fun at the start and it gets boring after a while, depends what you want from the game, what you enjoy, running in a zerg or running in a fg. Both can be fun but tbh id rather do 8v8 more of a challenge and you dont constantly get added on

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
I find it funny in Emain!

New Species:

1. Toweralbs (Always near their DI Bots inside the Tower) who wait for Hibs.

ofc, as we all knows albs are very pack minded and frightened and insecure creaters who dread to be allone and need the protection of walls. we are a sort of cross between lemmings (a herd running after the one before us) and cats (ever tried making 20 cats do the same thing ? succes !)

Icebreaker said:
2. Watermids which you can find always near a shore or bridge where big battles happen

there seems to be some truth in the say8ing that trolls live under bridges.

Icebreaker said:
3. Wealwaysgotoclosetothetowerhibstodietherequick

yeah, there seems to be some sort of situation where the hibs are on top of the bridge (defendable obstacle) and can kill the albs comming to close to the bridge fast and albs are around west most crim tower (defendable obstacle) and kill hibs (and occasional mid who ran lost and can`t the river anymore) who get to close to the tower.

it reminds a bit of WWI trench warfare, without the trenches then.

i actuall like the sort of standofs between two armies between tower and bridge where 20+ albs and hibs are building up with some nomans land in between. the build up with skirmisches and the ultimate showdown.

i wonder how far we can go in making battles with a deployment of troops on both sides in two lines of troops (starting at about 2500 range) facing eachother.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Every alb has his DI bot in that tower, it's pointless even bothering with RvR to be honest, if you make it so no-one can kill you whats the point in people bothering to log at all?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Every alb has his DI bot in that tower, it's pointless even bothering with RvR to be honest, if you make it so no-one can kill you whats the point in people bothering to log at all?

There's alot of albs that don't have DI bots logged in the tower..
Given the damage I normally receive after the hib zerg stuns me, I doubt that even if I did have a DI bot logged in there i'd survive most of the time.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
as for not finding 8v8 fg on fg action the groups i made yesterday had some VERY nice fg fights, and that was without alb adders so was truely 8v8 admittedly sometimes we would down 1 fg to be jumped by another fg team but then wipe that and get adds in the side to die to those but was some wicked action if you just got away from the bridge a little bit, the mid fg fights we had where awesome

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Mids have a big DF event today I think so need the towers to get in.

when mids dont have df for at least a day?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
thing i've noticed about the crimm alb hq, is that when we do face the enemy...hibs dont seem to have any tanks out there.

its all bainshee's, chanters and eldritchs...and all those feckin ns's.

now i know a few of you are honourable, but i have pictures of lundqvist and his bainshee buddies bang throu walls and i have right no'd them.

Thing is we know GOA dont give a rats ass about it too.

Its gonna continue, however if the HIBS are that bothered about IRVR in there land how come they have a mid and ALB insta port in there lands.

At least you keep it as long as we do, think its time for mids to host it for a few weeks

Corran

Part of the furniture
Went back to play theurg for awhile, and found that run solo and get attacked by full groups of mids/hibs while roaming around areas away from bridge. Same group killed me 6 times in about 8minutes. Not sure what they got from it as was making sure i was rezz sick as curious as to how long they would do it for.

Mids the worse, with hibs close second on that. Im sure albs are the same. But it a good way to make the few people that not camping bridge/tower to do so. Also a good way to make people add on you when you are in the vacinity. Quite funny watching how they cope with pets spread between the 2 different groups (mids vs hibs fight)

Everyone copes in different way. Some log, others go to the zerg. Me personally. Went to the zerg, nuked a few people that had annoyed me and then logged. HW/Odins was kinda dead.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
its fun to go to the bowl with a gg and see for how long you can survive and how many zerglings you can keel :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
yeah give more whine about albs.. weee because we all now when albs where running solo and duo this morning hibs hate 2 fg running around killing everything on there sight SO STOP THE QQ its always hibs and mids wanting irvr now u got it so shut it

Is there life on mars?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Notirt said:
Alb zerg in Emain ususally limit itself to a very small area betwen the keeps so it shouldnt be hard to avoid

Yea, very true. Just go around the bridge, problem is most solo/duo hibs like the messing around with the tower stuff as well.

Nice initial summary though Nibs :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Notirt said:
Alb zerg in Emain ususally limit itself to a very small area betwen the keeps so it shouldnt be hard to avoid

Yeh the main problem is, even if u avoid the zergy "Tower - Bridge wtf u doing there m8s have fun shit", and go hunt on the shore down Crim or near woods to get some soloers getting back to action, asap u pa some1 u suddenly see your health going down thx to MrRandomSorc # 1000000 and MrRandomCabbie # 20000 and MrRandomTheurg #7000.
Rinse and repeat a grand total of 3 times then log in disgust.

As for the usual moron jumping in with the "some1 died in a rvr zone omg lolzor!?!", i do really hope that u gonna soon nuff see 3 ppl on line at any given time so u can go on with your mindless way of playing on your own and pve 4tw ^^
Else u could try solo and tell me how fun it is to engage and pa a pallie, get him to 20% and get insta ganked by assisting sorc cabbie duo who can't put their fingers up their arses and wait at least till end of fight to fuck up MY fun, or engage an Armsman who gets healed when at 15% and then u get smited to death.

I do miss immensly NP, at least they came and wipe the floor with the fucking zerg 3-4 times in a row forcing EM to log out or go Pve instead of breaking MY fun.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
thing i've noticed about the crimm alb hq, is that when we do face the enemy...hibs dont seem to have any tanks out there.

its all bainshee's, chanters and eldritchs...and all those feckin ns's.

now i know a few of you are honourable, but i have pictures of lundqvist and his bainshee buddies bang throu walls and i have right no'd them.

Thing is we know GOA dont give a rats ass about it too.

Its gonna continue, however if the HIBS are that bothered about IRVR in there land how come they have a mid and ALB insta port in there lands.

true :worthy: :worthy:

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:

aye true, we need some AM keep takers in hib.

i'll be hosting auditions in a church hall near you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tempra said:
Omg you zerg i cant play,,,if you keep zerging ill go watcha movie!!!!! ...

fucking kiddie style stfu or play the game, you act like a kindergarden child,

OMG KENNY!!! i wont play with you unless i can have that truck!!!,,,ill tell mommy:twak:

Wouldn't bother with such a minus habens like u but from the quality of your post i bet u signed yourselves as the king of "kindergarden". Grow up chico -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom