Albs in Emain

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thx u convinced me to go and watch a movie, wd!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
someone died in a RvR zone :twak:
i think the point was that it was boring zerg rvr
but then again epeens need to be looked after so go ahead :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
point is, if theres a fg of hibs out.

Albs will -

a) sit at the crim tower nearest the bridge, moving away only when numbers reach about 50 and lag cast like f00k
b) sit on the bridge when there numbers are about 30, and the hibs are about 8 ppl spread over 3 different 'groups' (aka, duo's solo's or trio's) and lag cast like fook
c) roam around as a full group ganking anything that moves (sometimes theres lag casting here too!)

in return hibs will either

a) not bother
b) get 2fg's worth of duo's, trio's and solo'rs and spend all night running back and forth between the 50 albs sat at the crimm tower and the bridge
c) log due to boredom

(cant comment on hib lag casting cause i dont really see them lag forward 1000 units casting all the whilst to reappear stood at the side of someone behind me - not to say it doesnt happen, it probably does... or ofc, u can whine about bainshees coning through walls, but then you can whine about wizzies pbaoe'ing throguh them, and locks and sm's toing the same.)

and mids will...

a) get a decent fg, come up behind hibs and kill them, return to the water and magically hit nukes through the surface of the water
b) get a fg and gank solo'rs / duo's / trio's
c) cant a bridge
d) log due to boredom

I love IRVR! <3

Kinag

Part of the furniture
sneakies said:
point is, if theres a fg of hibs out.

Albs will -

a) sit at the crim tower nearest the bridge, moving away only when numbers reach about 50 and lag cast like f00k
b) sit on the bridge when there numbers are about 30, and the hibs are about 8 ppl spread over 3 different 'groups' (aka, duo's solo's or trio's) and lag cast like fook
c) roam around as a full group ganking anything that moves (sometimes theres lag casting here too!)

in return hibs will either

a) not bother
b) get 2fg's worth of duo's, trio's and solo'rs and spend all night running back and forth between the 50 albs sat at the crimm tower and the bridge
c) log due to boredom

(cant comment on hib lag casting cause i dont really see them lag forward 1000 units casting all the whilst to reappear stood at the side of someone behind me - not to say it doesnt happen, it probably does... or ofc, u can whine about bainshees coning through walls, but then you can whine about wizzies pbaoe'ing throguh them, and locks and sm's toing the same.)

and mids will...

a) get a decent fg, come up behind hibs and kill them, return to the water and magically hit nukes through the surface of the water
b) get a fg and gank solo'rs / duo's / trio's
c) cant a bridge
d) log due to boredom

I love IRVR! <3

Oh look, he plays Hibernia! :p

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Oh look, he plays Hibernia! :p

Also Mid but thats just not as much fun :)

And in retrospect, if hibs out number either, they'll gank also, just cause its the never ending what comes around, goes aroudn spiral that wont ever be broken :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I find it funny in Emain!

New Species:

1. Toweralbs (Always near their DI Bots inside the Tower) who wait for Hibs.
2. Watermids which you can find always near a shore or bridge where big battles happen
3. Wealwaysgotoclosetothetowerhibstodietherequick

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah give more whine about albs.. weee because we all now when albs where running solo and duo this morning hibs hate 2 fg running around killing everything on there sight SO STOP THE QQ its always hibs and mids wanting irvr now u got it so shut it

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
imo hibs and mids trying to focus irvr only in alb land.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
do love the 2fg hibs last night zerging all soloers in sight as a set grp/gg all same colors etc, and the 4am RR attempt was pitiful.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gahn said:
Thx u convinced me to go and watch a movie, wd!

Took me a whole 3 runs on ment to figure it out. Nothing changed, logged.

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Seems you forgot adding for hibs...

Hide in bridges and nuke through walls constantly

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
do love the 2fg hibs last night zerging all soloers in sight as a set grp/gg all same colors etc, and the 4am RR attempt was pitiful.

Indeed and they got repeatedly wiped by a random PuG with one cleric who was lagging and one cleric who was in an entirely different zone!

With regard to Albs in Emain the situation is :

#1 - Zerglings storm out of Crim chasing something - probably a duo
#2 - Zerglings see a FG inc somewhere in the bowl and half die and half run to Crim T3
#3 - The dead zerglings release rebuff and try to run to T3 where all the action is, again a large number getting wiped en route by whatever is in the bowl
#4 - Hibs/Albs have a massive stand off near T3 until someone lets a MR loose into those tree-huggers!
(Alternate #4 - FGM looking for the only action around storm the Hib/Alb zerg and die pitifully)
#5 - Albs push hibs back to bridge and proceed to get bug-abused by bainshees or out-flanked because they all stand on top of each other and get wiped
(Alternate #5 - Some clever Alb decides to hide under the bridge and gets ganked in record time by stun/nukers or a FGM)
#6 - Please refer to #1

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb zerg in Emain ususally limit itself to a very small area betwen the keeps so it shouldnt be hard to avoid

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
Need to dodge the Hibgard whines then. ;(

lol
look at /warmap on alb. at 3.20 gmt in the morning of sunday the 22th of oct ( i'm in work loging in only fro craft and etc just for minnor things because of lag.)
there is a crazy mid/alb twr hunting. why for?? to have irvr in hib frontiers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom