Albs in emain atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Xanthian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Awww..... they wont play as you want them too :(

Well have i got news for you, go to hadrians if you don't want to be zerged - only a moron would enter emain on prime time expecting NOT to get zerged by any realm...

Well keep coming back, feeding me RP's
RR8 end of this week at this rate.

O

old.anubis

as of 2 minutes ago i can all the right to say:
FUCK OFF HIBS WITH SUCH A TOPIC

V

Vasconcelos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Then, why do you whine?

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

If the realm point flow is that great then why the fuck do come to BW bitching about it then?

O

old.Xanthian

because at the time we was 1fg, now we are 2fg and as you well know, albs are shite. and we win. comprendé?

Altho albs just ported with even more.
lol this is funny, like talking to a brick wall, you albs just dont understand.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by vintervargen
dont you got a job to do? ppl to quad-hit?

yes, im a savage you can tell by my sig :great:

btw is your ebay rating higher than your Rp count?

A

Aybabtu

because at the time we was 1fg, now we are 2fg and as you well know, albs are shite. and we win. comprendé?

Altho albs just ported with even more.
lol this is funny, like talking to a brick wall, you albs just dont understand.

thats right, you get steamrolled once - you come crying on BW - you go again and get steamrolled, how many times are you gonna let them steamroll you?

i mean you are just helping the warder zerg gaining Rp's

R

Rollie

thats right, you get steamrolled once - you come crying on BW - you go again and get steamrolled, how many times are you gonna let them steamroll you?

i mean you are just helping the warder zerg gaining Rp's

yeah i agree, i heard an alb in the alb emain cg said "64rp's till rr2, only a few hours work". I wish him all the best in gaining that :)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Rollie
yeah i agree, i heard an alb in the alb emain cg said "64rp's till rr2, only a few hours work". I wish him all the best in gaining that :)

Yes, n prolly that alb is in a group with 3 necros, 1 smite cleric, 1 mincer n 4 arms in epic. And prolly hes rr2 since 7 months ago coz he only plays 2 hours a day n dont find funny a game in which u get raped again n again by mids/hibs guildgroups when he roams as 1fg, and cba to spent 1 hour of his those 2 hours playtime gathering a balanced fg (balanced fg, something that, in Albion only exists in guildgroups). Then he calls for help in /friends n zerg. <---- Standard albion player profile.

Blame Mythic for not improving the esential part of this game: RvR

O

old.Nol

your whine is strong, funny i never saw you whine when hibs were by far the best 1fgvs1fg realm 1.51>>end regen in middy.

funny how it was end regen that made hibs uber then but it's skill that makes mids uber now...

O

old.Nol

RALM SPY!!1!

R

Rollie

Originally posted by old.Nol
funny how it was end regen that made hibs uber then but it's skill that makes mids uber now...

i dont think anyone is uber, its a game that requires very little skill.

B

behatch

Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

We'll just point out that [RvR] is only from 20:00Cet till bed time....

The mids camping amg with 2-3Fg's less than an hour ago has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Goodnight

In other words stop crying when haven't got a clue on what has happened untill you came to emain

yeeee cuz there mum say they need there beuty(nerf spelling) sleep... nerf daoc kids

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

Damn you are really stupid.

They are still in emain even tho they have killed the mids, what do you expect, that they log off for the night cos now the Hibs wanna have emain?

gjeez wake up and see smell the roses twat

roses..i thought it was coffee :p

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Albs in emain atm.

No fucktard, you split up as 1fg and roam, like a decent fg would, but you dont have the mentality to think of that do you?
Clueless moron.

albs are like the kids you see,there scruffy,talk like retards,if u look at them there go "ere what ya staring dat al bra joo with me and meh gang DicKAd"

also known as townies,snides,gimps,fags,wankers,nobbers,twats,shit heads,farts,lifeless loosers,thiefs,hey u scruffy twats,immature arse face's,i solve everything with a fight because i can and if i loose a fight my brother will kill you.bla bla :)

O

old.Lethul

is that why you run around with .. let me count SS, 34 hibs Xanthian?

O

old.Xanthian

16 tbh
not our fault that LA and TDmm added? anyway, your a fotm lamer so sue me.

--

Albs should take a leaf out of Public Enemies book from Pryd, they beat just about ANY Hib/Mid grp 99% of the time.

Running round with 5 wiz and 2 cabby in your grp just doesnt work.

Y

-yoda-

xanthian always blows numbers out of proportion (8 mids n 8 hibs? ) lol even a mid said was 102 mids in emain at one point .as for only 8hibs i dont belieave that either . maybe 8hibs in your vacinity but not in whole of emain .

as for you preaching the 1fg vs 1fg ROFL more often than not hibs run in 2-3fg's , yes u may whine n say we do so to counter the mis/alb zerg . but the fact is ALL realms zerg , BAR NON , if you can honestly hibs NEVER zerg "even when small amount of mids/albs in emain" then u obviously blinded by your ignorance ,

if your farming rp's your happy ,. if your getting pwnd (which seems the case here) your run to bw crying about getting zerged :)

if u want a more stable fg vs fg rvr goto odins plenty of fg action there .

but the point is all realms zerg quit whining /release n play the game . if you get so stressed n angry by albs/mids then i sugggest u take a deep breath , switch of your comp n then go for a walk or goto the pub n try something called REAL LIFE cos you obviously take this game to serious if u get so wound up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread