Albs in df

E

Elexia

Ok here is what happend, we had a full group close the the princess room, and we were fighting some mahr's, nothing heavy just clearing the path. Sudenly the whole room exploded, and the WHOLE group got whiped in 1 sec. Wow i thought, some new uber mob or something, but then sudenly I saw a few albs comeing? WTF can do 1700 Dmg in 1 sec, to everyone in my group?!? I was kill in 3 hits by something, only thing i can think about that might do the tric is the Firewizzard RA, insta ae bolt, dont remember the name tho. But if that was what hitt us, it needs neerfing! ;P And if that was not what happend, well I'm gonna give up RvRing all together, nothing mid has even come close to 600 dmg (ae) and that is totaly overkill if thats something ppl start useing.
If anyone have a better idea about what hitt us please feel free to reply

M

mavericky

Volcanic pillar may be what you are talking about, if 3 wizzie with it attacked you it could count for the damage

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Elexia
Ok here is what happend, we had a full group close the the princess room, and we were fighting some mahr's, nothing heavy just clearing the path. Sudenly the whole room exploded, and the WHOLE group got whiped in 1 sec. Wow i thought, some new uber mob or something, but then sudenly I saw a few albs comeing? WTF can do 1700 Dmg in 1 sec, to everyone in my group?!? I was kill in 3 hits by something, only thing i can think about that might do the tric is the Firewizzard RA, insta ae bolt, dont remember the name tho. But if that was what hitt us, it needs neerfing! ;P And if that was not what happend, well I'm gonna give up RvRing all together, nothing mid has even come close to 600 dmg (ae) and that is totaly overkill if thats something ppl start useing.
If anyone have a better idea about what hitt us please feel free to reply

Try 2 sup sm with a dark sm debuffing aoe stun and u will see damage over 1000 :)

M

Marcus75

There's quite a diffrence between pb-aoe and ranged aoe.

S

shizkebab

Try spread out more in the future and stop whining.
It´s not like wizards need a nerf, i bet most hib/mid groups like the free rps we provide. We got lucky 1 time and managed to coordinate a tripple VP wich happens once/year or so.

So no worries!

F

Frosen

VP for the win :D
oh and the nerf that vp is gonna get wil be on its radius, but like you guys where standing there even if they nerf it to 150 radius we will still kill you all :p

Spread out ! the albs are comming lol

just stop whining you sorrow losers if you would know how many times i got oneshotted by a bolt or onehit-killed by a savage you would cry, but you don't see me make a thread about it. VP can be used every 15 minutes, a bolt or savage quad hit is not even a RA !!

i say to you HAHA and will do it again if i have the chance

R

rionnen

tell u why nothing in mid can do that much damage, look at the race's we have, look at there starting stats... until we get frostalf's we have no base caster class, thats why they do more damage, i know it cant account for it all but it accounts for a fair bit of it, fair play to albs for getting that done right! :D

E

Eroda

VP is the only decent thing wizards get due to their total lack of utility and crappy damage.

On a decent group, resists are 50% anyway so it hits for like 300 on the target, so its hardly that over-powered

C

Cozak

nice group you had in df last night btw eroda, what you guys have like 6 casters 2 clerics? bloody hard to kill we didnt even drop one of yous :eek:

E

Eroda

4 ice wizards, 1 Body Cab, 1 Sorc and 2 Clerics.

Tanks aren't necessary down there imo and it worked out really nicely :)

M

Melachi-

must be fun farming in epic level 40+ peeps all day, good rp too i imagine :p

E

Eroda

Makes a change from dying in 1s to a savage assist train yes :p

M

mavericky

to be honest i dont see what the issue is, its nothing more than what 15 shammies with ichor could do :)

O

old.Downanael

One post and every alb is claiming how superrior they are compared to us :cool:

K

kaine_1

Originally posted by old.Downanael
One post and every alb is claiming how superrior they are compared to us :cool:

You see a post with people claiming superiority, I see a thread with some usefull suggestions (spread out?), usefull questions, and some chat between mids/albs - do you suffer from an inferiority complex?

AoE insta-stun is far more overpowered that VP (at least in open fighting situations), yet because of a lack of other cc in Mid, it sort of balances out (yeah I know you can root).

Same thing with VP imo

O

old.windforce

todays DF whine thread award goes to.... Elexia!!!!:clap:

Wizzard damage is so bloody nerfed due to SC and resists and are they dieing in 1 or 2 quad hits while diseased aoe insta stunned and dotted (all at the same time) its about bloody time they have a usefull RA (NO pet fyi)

Great job erodafira :clap: let them QQ++

D

Dumle

I found it most amusing when they made a charge for our Xroad when it was camped by LOADS of middies :)
Was a fun fight, maybe now we have learned not to run around the corners and straight into their PBAoE til next time, but disturb then with spells first :)

E

Elexia

Hehe dont get me wrong, now that I have calmed down, I dont think it needs neerfing. I my self enjoy VP on camlann ;p But you have to agree thats its no fun getting 600 x3 in ur face when fighting mobs. We didnt even see them comeing, and ofc thats our mistake, so GJ albs. But the funny thing is that the same thing happend the next day as well ;p This was with my lvl 30ish warriors at the roccotos, and "the world said boooom once again", just did alot more dmg this time, like 1600dmg from one VP.
This thread wasnt realy meant as whineing, just wondered what it was, and please dont talk to me about low dmg after SC. Im speced Darkness, wich do good dmg... to enemys in epic ;P No fun nukeing chargeing Albs for 250 dmg just to get hit back for 400 by some "gimped alb tank". At the rare ocation I spot someone in epic, I laugh to my self and nuke away for about 450ish every 1.5 sec... thats gota hurt ;D
Anyway, call me a whiner or what ever, but what is all this about savages? Ohh think thats called whining ;p And BoneDancers... well I agree that Albion should have something that does dmg, just dont use it on me ^^ ;)

C

Cyradix

The only problem I have with VP is the 10 sec screen freeze you get in DF even while facing the wall.
(and no it's not because of a slow pc)

W

Wij

Speaking of Albs in DF. When did Mid start letting that happen in the first place ? :)

P

painman

Originally posted by Wij
Speaking of Albs in DF. When did Mid start letting that happen in the first place ? :)

ive been /pondering about that myself :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Wij
Well i need someway to get a few rps. :D

W

Wij

What mobs do you farm for those ? My skald is no PvE god :)

F

Fafnir

All succubus, nightmares, crawlers, one ambassador, umbroods, hulks.

Users who are viewing this thread