albs in DF at 8:20 ish

gohan

FH is my second home
really fun fight cant belive killed so many was like DF in the old days really enjoyed it ^^

svanhvit- blue valky

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can't believe you came here to polish your e-peen..

And df will never be the same as in OF.. That's why I dont go anymore ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Valks are the most stupid class ever invented in DAoC... even pre-nerf warlocks were better.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Valks are the most stupid class ever invented in DAoC... even pre-nerf warlocks were better.

What happened to the good old days when ppl said valks were fluffy like kittens and hit like them too ? :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Well first off..No class should have insta spells...but thats just me ;) second..the new insta hot that valks get is just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit ott. Again..might just be me ;)

/Dracus

gohan

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
Can't believe you came here to polish your e-peen..

And df will never be the same as in OF.. That's why I dont go anymore ;)
aye well thats my point it was was like 3-4 seperate duos an a grp of 6 then another FG absolutley packed.... duo with shammy got 11 kills in 15 mins before we died an were banished from DF :< but was a great laught

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
aye well thats my point it was was like 3-4 seperate duos an a grp of 6 then another FG absolutley packed.... duo with shammy got 11 kills in 15 mins before we died an were banished from DF :< but was a great laught

Yes your right, valks... not overpowered at all!

Not your fault I suppose but mythic :twak: what are you smoking!!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thrust + their week resist and valk's arnt that op'd anymore ^^ but agree they r a pain if they got a decent template :(

gohan

FH is my second home
Golena said:

to be fair i dint have to use any heals with shammy duo an like 2 pallies an 2 friars were just cahsing shamming in circles an i was ragnaroking them 1 by 1 so any tank cud of done it aswell :p i just ment it was nice that DF was busy. we didnt even get up to entrance only got as far as lily's before a FG came by an that was after meeting a grp of 6 in daimond an 2 differnt duos

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he rolled it right after hearing about the valkyrie boost tho, which would make it his fault :d

gohan

FH is my second home
Straef said:
It wouldn't surprise me if he rolled it right after hearing about the valkyrie boost tho, which would make it his fault :d
rolled like 6 mounths ago when my SB account got stolen actaully, guild offered to PL me a toon an i fancied a valk, im not gonna stop playing my only char cos mythic boosted it

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
rolled like 6 mounths ago when my SB account got stolen actaully, guild offered to PL me a toon an i fancied a valk, im not gonna stop playing my only char cos mythic boosted it
Well, you should :<

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Valks seem fun. I would make one now :S

and even more fun with an imba template XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom