Albs in bg3

U

Uraniumpowered

Elquenoves, Highlandet, Urawan, Swcheppes, Linkfiltrator, Teebo, Turkish, Walterr, Wicker, Canicera and a few more, should grow a pair and show a bit of decency..

I dont get it, but how can camping mtk be fun? We're 2-3 mids there you fucktards..

oh, and you're too daft to understand why there's noone to fight in the bg's?

F

-fwapp-

theres already 50 topics about this add a post to them instead of starting yet another

U

Uraniumpowered

Did you ever wonder why all those posts are there?

just dont read them if they get on your tits

G

GuineverMerc

okay if they are annoying you why don't you just leave bg3 and go somewhere else, it's not like you have to stay in bg3, log out and get them more annoyed.
Dun run to BW make a whine about it and expect them to leave lol!
and btw u can get away from mpk by going to the furthest right - left corner, they arn't camped, anywayz won't you just get killed by the zerg?
I dunno, but enough whine go and enjoy the game!

L

Legolias

Highlandet is the biggest wimp I've ever come across in this game.

He ran I think about.. 7-8? times from me the past 2 days. Solo ofcourse. I'm unbuffed as well.

One time I even let him hit me 4-5 times while standing still.. then I hit him once... and he runs to CK.. rofl. I was seriously laughing hard at that :)

If any alb reads this, tell Highlandet that this game is too scary for 5 year olds.

From Lionknight btw.

U

Uraniumpowered

Originally posted by GuineverMerc
okay if they are annoying you why don't you just leave bg3 and go somewhere else, it's not like you have to stay in bg3, log out and get them more annoyed.
Dun run to BW make a whine about it and expect them to leave lol!
and btw u can get away from mpk by going to the furthest right - left corner, they arn't camped, anywayz won't you just get killed by the zerg?
I dunno, but enough whine go and enjoy the game!

Where do you get the idea that i expect them to leave? I post what i want.. if you dont like it, dont read it - quite simple. Wtf do you reply to my post if it doesn't concern you and it annoys you? Talk about wasting time.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Uraniumpowered
Did you ever wonder why all those posts are there?

just dont read them if they get on your tits

the reason that there are so many posts about it is because some mids seem to think that repeating something over and over again (something that everybody already knows 20 times over) on barrysworld will magically solve things? :)

Not only mids ofc, ppl are always whining about savages etc so its not just u

B

behatch

Originally posted by -fwapp-
the reason that there are so many posts about it is because some mids seem to think that repeating something over and over again (something that everybody already knows 20 times over) on barrysworld will magically solve things? :)

Not only mids ofc, ppl are always whining about savages etc so its not just u

hell thats what albs think,hence the zerk and savage whine........

G

GuineverMerc

Originally posted by Uraniumpowered
Where do you get the idea that i expect them to leave? I post what i want.. if you dont like it, dont read it - quite simple. Wtf do you reply to my post if it doesn't concern you and it annoys you? Talk about wasting time.
so in other words ur posting here so ppl feel sorry for you?
or is it because u like to whine?
the reason u posted here is pointless.
try posting much more intelligent things in the future....

U

Uraniumpowered

Wtf does it matter to you why i post here? I posted here to tell the people i mentioned in my post that i think they behaved like cowards.. now whats that to you?

Dont you have something better to do you fucking tart?

As i said if you don't like it, dont read it - shouldn't be too hard even for you to understand. Oh, and I should try posting more intelligent things in the future?

O

o_O

<--- likes the thread despite what the mean guys are saying :wub:

S

sendraks

Don't know how many time's I've said to people in Bg3 not to camp the portal keeps, especially MTK.

But nooooooo, these saddos (who are usually wizzies, stealthers and scouts) don't listen. They don't grasp that if the middies aren't having fun, then they won't come out to play. If no one comes out to play, then the BGs are no fun.

But some people only care about RPs, rather than any sort of challenge. So they pop people as they come out of the keeps.

B

Bejeezus

Just like to put in my side of the story. Urawan is my wizard that I don't bother to level anymore, but when I heard on /as that mids were attacking the keep I decided I'd log him and have some fun.

When I originally got there the 1st door of the keep was down but there were only 3 mids left, who got killed or disappeared off to get another ram and apparently never got the chance to come back.

So basically, as far as I'm concerned what happened is that we went from Mids outnumbering us and giving us a hard time, to people calling for backup from guilds + alliances, to camping MPK in the space of around 10-15 mins.... which sucks.

EVENTUALLY, once it became clear that the same mid numbers weren't porting back, then people (including me) started logging. By that time of course, I doubt any more mids were showing up to realise our numbers were dropping, that's generally how it works. :(

BG3 has really gone downhill since I gave up on Urawan. By the time I got there with my pally, it was practically empty. I remember the time I described it as 'BG1 without the zerging'......
no more.

Users who are viewing this thread