Albs have gotten their Old frontier zerg'ers back.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg what a zerg there has bin in HW today tonight all the time :D.

I reminded me aboute Apk zerg, omg i love it, but not to good when i play SB/Hunter but as healer in a grp, Omg it was fun :D hehe keep making it and im gonna claim HW to the old frontier Emain :D was fun :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it got boring cos kept getting zerged by the same lame sb gangbang

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Guess you failed to see the 3-4 fg mids in HW?

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Guess you failed to see the 3-4 fg mids in HW?

I only saw around 30-40 albs on the bridge as usual. Mids never more than a dozen at a time. ;)

Gamah

Banned
Adianna said:
I only saw around 30-40 albs on the bridge as usual. Mids never more than a dozen at a time. ;)

sshot2235em.jpg

more than 12 there.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, what the fuck is my doggy doing there with you Gamah?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
wh00t! I'm in that pic!

Look at the back, the dude with the green glowy weaps... I'm the small thing on his right :( Mezzed.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Woot woot again!:)

Overdriven said:
wh00t! I'm in that pic!

Look at the back, the dude with the green glowy weaps... I'm the small thing on his right :( Mezzed.

Well I found myself there too!:) The little blackdressed kobbie on the left, just behind the running frostalf!:)

/charmangle

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
wow taking pic of a tower seige \0/ ofc theres more mids there then ^^ made 1 run tonight ungrouped i got as fare as bridge xD then there was 3-4-5-6 ??? fg albs w8ed a min and saw 1 fg mids charge into them and die :) well gues you cant blem on mids for camping brynja anymore eh ? since you pricks do the same.And i know there was alot of mids in Hw tonight and i understand non opted players seek there saftey in numbers :)

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
That is at Berk T3 if I am not wrong. Since we mids like it so much in the green realm of albion I think every mid and his dog (looks at Jeriraa) went there when some roleplaying people tried to take the tower.

/Otho

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Would you rather no albs go there?

No?

Then feel free to shut the fuck up :)

(as the hibs said...why should be not zerg OUR LAND dumbass invader :p)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
strong albzerg and an equally sized mid counter zerg all night in hw, quite boring :/

sry to all the zergers, ehrmm.. mids and albs that was out sight when screenshots taken ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
(as the hibs said...why should be not zerg OUR LAND dumbass invader :p)

because ur nicer then the hibs are... :p

if we say please?? hehe :)

Coldbeard said:
strong albzerg and an equally sized mid counter zerg all night in hw, quite boring :/

sry to all the zergers, ehrmm.. mids and albs that was out sight when screenshots taken ;)

wtf only 2 warlocks in the mid pic... surely edited!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

Maelstrom don't zerg, it's because the healers didnt have purge up tbh! :fluffle:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
why were there hardly any hibs out? :<

only hibs i saw were 1x a fg and 1x 13 hibs trying 2 take a bold tower ><

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
why were there hardly any hibs out? :<

only hibs i saw were 1x a fg and 1x 13 hibs trying 2 take a bold tower ><

Blame your alb friends QQ imo!

(Havnt botherd with rvr'ing for awhile now, just leveling and normaly farming stuff for my alts ect ect, Givf a fixed FG to rvr with xD )

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

Alb zerg seems to be lower RR!!! :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Funny to see how it´s gone from "QQ DEAD SERVER" to "ZEEEEEEEEEERG" in a month or so.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Well I found myself there too!:) The little blackdressed kobbie on the left, just behind the running frostalf!:)

/charmangle

That frosty is me. :D

Was good fun last night - massive alb zerg at some point (60 plus), a moderately large mid zerg at some point ( 30-40), and annoying hard to kill hibgroups running around.

2FG mids run into that hibgroup, nearly get wiped, all instants down and power mostly gone, then a bunch of albs show up - and they didn't stand a chance. Those hibs are REALLY hard to kill and keep dead. :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
Funny to see how it´s gone from "QQ DEAD SERVER" to "ZEEEEEEEEEERG" in a month or so.
hehe yes kinda wierd, but haft to be good in some way, more ppls online :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Maelstrom don't zerg, it's because the healers didnt have purge up tbh! :fluffle:
And you never use radar on the European servers, only the American ones! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom