B

Belomar

Without even looking at the screenshot: :sleeping:

D

deadkid

well if u need relic force to get crim.. sure, go sleep kid :D

P

Pin

lots of warders and myrmidons... I say bring a pbae group and have fun and stop whining.

P

Pandemic

well what else are they gonna do aint no other realistic rvr areas sadly and that dc sure does promote zergs.

yeah running in single fg's would be nice but need strong alb guild leadership to do that

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Pin
lots of warders and myrmidons... I say bring a pbae group and have fun and stop whining.

ha ha so true

D

deadkid

Originally posted by Pin

no whining tbh.. counterstatement imo... or is this word too hard for u mr.Pin?:)

S

Sohan_THC

that's what happens when groups can not get passed the mile gate tho.

no mather if it are albs or mids if groups get smashed just out the telekeep / milegate then ppl start to gather up in the telekeep and run in a mass into emain till it last.
hibs do the same when we camp their emain entrance.

What you expect when 150 albs , 150 mids , 100 hibs are in a area were most fights happen @ mile gate's / bowl or the road between amg and mmg.
We are all in emain chat group so yes it is logic ppl gather up when there is a fight or run to it to help.

it's easy to get pictures you got steamroled by hibs , mids , albs.
it is just normal behavior tho.
ever watched how soccer fans gather up agains less police man.
block a exit and see what happen you be surprised it looks the same.

solution: make it less populaited. so bigger or more rvr grounds.
we get that ? nah not for long.
So get used to it or go odin / hw less ppl there.

R

-RG-Jaond

Nono albs dont zerg

Got so bored of the emain zerg yesterday so went to sauvage, zerged by 4fg albs in for. sauvage wtf :(

K

kinag

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Nono albs dont zerg

Got so bored of the emain zerg yesterday so went to sauvage, zerged by 4fg albs in for. sauvage wtf :(

Well its their frontier :eek:

;)

N

Nazghul-

yesterday at ~21.00 cet i had the following figures:

emain: 80 mids 120 albs
odin's: 11 mids 80 albs
hadrian's: 12 mids 50 albs

I pity the albs... not just for the lag they must continually be forced to run in...

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by Nazghul-
yesterday at ~21.00 cet i had the following figures:

emain: 80 mids 120 albs
odin's: 11 mids 80 albs
hadrian's: 12 mids 50 albs

I pity the albs... not just for the lag they must continually be forced to run in...

Hahaha, such fun :clap:

N

NightyP

Isn't an alb zerg meant to be bigger than that?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

So typical, yes Albs will outzerg any realm during peak times.
Do a /who in those areas during the day or late night, and you will see Mids and Hibs outzerging Albs.

The screen is taken at Dun Crim I believe...
Albs were taking it with most of the people in Emain...
What is the issue? Never heard Mids say that 120 Mids on a keep is too much...

Not sure what number of Albs attacked Dun Crim, sure them Hibbies can give the exact figures though.

So right now Albs are not even allowed to team up to take a frontier keep. Sorry we do not have savages that will solo a keep.
Yawn...
Regards, Glottis

Y

-yoda-

the fact is people pay there subs ,,, and if they want to rvr they will .. do you think we should start a list ? so people take it in turns to goto rvr ? make emain a lot more rvr'able (tooooo small atm with the places that everybody runs) .

nerf buffbots so soloers can have more fun,

and i seem to recall many times albs knocking or taking a MID keep and 150+ mids come to defend (amount of albs isnt an issue ) the number of people you bring are "regarding your above whines" , so dont whine when albs gather to take a keep when there are either NO mids/hibs in emain (zerg got nothing to do , why not take a keep ? ) or lots of mids/hibs so lots of albs needed to avoi being killed from behind by a big guard pop + inc mids/hibs .

S

Silenzio

TNX to the 2 pallies for showing atleast a some light and effect...

mmm wtf allways unable to see my self in every ss i see...
damn im soloing too much... at the point ive to suicide to kill someone...

*yawn*

L

Lumikki

Nothing new there, everyone zergs. Move along!

xx

N

Nebel

Well... we achieved what we wanted to... some minutes after that pic was taken, 112+ hibs attacked Crim to get it back, 15 mins after they were on DC.... so: we had some fun there :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by deadkid
no whining tbh.. counterstatement imo... or is this word too hard for u mr.Pin?:)

It was a pre-emptive request for the whining to stop as I was on my way to bed and couldn't delay the request until after the whining started.

If my post were moved down a page you'd see it fit in better ;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Pin

we charged doors with 2fg pbaoe just after the keep dropped to albs, 7k rp's in under 2mins ^^ then we got nuked by the peeps who was clever enough to wait inside.

O

old.Zoyster

We took Crim...........then 112 Hibbs Came and took it back. What's the problem? It was fun.

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by ab_fluid
we charged doors with 2fg pbaoe just after the keep dropped to albs, 7k rp's in under 2mins ^^ then we got nuked by the peeps who was clever enough to wait inside.

Nice ground target wasn't it :D

Made 5k rp's between Crim and DC :D Treb and volley = constant GT AOE from me :D

O

old.Zoyster

7k ???, that means if you were in a group of 8, then U musta Killed 4*7= 28, about 30 People with those PBAOE.

I ask again, did you really make 7k, or are exxagerating a little ?

F

-fwapp-

dammit shut the fk up albs know that they zerg, we KNOW ok? we dont deny it, News FLASH, every realm zergs. No_One.Cares.
the only ppl that say "alb dont dont zerg" are sarcastic mids/hibs

Users who are viewing this thread