albs camping MTK

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
man , its all you guys can do... ALL day today youve just been camping MTK, with stealthers killing any casters and the zerg killing anybody who moves out of mtk. This really aint fun and im suprised if you find it fun. Think most mids are likely to log soon.

Stay around ck and let the fight come to you...

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well this might be today, but other times mids/hibs have been camping apk. and it's the same story. There's no need to whine about it imo, it's just getting normal for thid i think that pk camping happens once in a while, i myself is against it.

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
j00ster said:
man , its all you guys can do... ALL day today youve just been camping MTK, with stealthers killing any casters and the zerg killing anybody who moves out of mtk. This really aint fun and im suprised if you find it fun. Think most mids are likely to log soon.

Stay around ck and let the fight come to you...

booo focking hooo

like mids never camped a PK at all :wanker:

go to bed and sleep for a few hours and get a grip...

Thid. Alb (Inactive)
Asier - Unbuffed armsman
daisho - Unbuffed Infil
Onehanded - Buffed to the teeth Friar

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
haha nice one, You obviously have the intelligence of a 2 year old so ill try and explain the reason why I am posting slightly better. The Difference is (and i have thid chars on both alb and mid) whenever ive been with mids and been at atk yes they camp there maybe 5/10 mins but then go back to ck/ab to let them out. I was in and out of thid pretty much all day today because dumb asses like you didnt even move from mtk.

It was more a suggestion that if albs were to let mids out of mpk then they would A. actualy get some rp's rather than getting the "has been killed recently and worth no rps" messages (lvl20 rp hungry free armour wearing blue caster zerg is happy then!!) and B. would be more enjoyable for everyone.

Subsequently most of the mids playing at this time just logged.

so basicaly if you want more people to be active in thid dont just sit at mpk ALL DAY long

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
j00ster said:
haha nice one, You obviously have the intelligence of a 2 year old so ill try and explain the reason why I am posting slightly better. The Difference is (and i have thid chars on both alb and mid) whenever ive been with mids and been at atk yes they camp there maybe 5/10 mins but then go back to ck/ab to let them out. I was in and out of thid pretty much all day today because dumb asses like you didnt even move from mtk.

It was more a suggestion that if albs were to let mids out of mpk then they would A. actualy get some rp's rather than getting the "has been killed recently and worth no rps" messages (lvl20 rp hungry free armour wearing blue caster zerg is happy then!!) and B. would be more enjoyable for everyone.

Subsequently most of the mids playing at this time just logged.

so basicaly if you want more people to be active in thid dont just sit at mpk ALL DAY long

Dont agree with pk camping, but all realms do it, can clearly remember being camped in hib pk by a group of 20+ mids for about 3 hours. Personally I just logged a stealther and hopped over the wall bypassing the zerg without even breaking a sweat.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
im an alb player, and yeh i agree with the albs ofc mids to PK camp, but ALBS are the worst for it, big zergs of /lvl albs camping mpk and creaming themselves if a solo mid comes out, if i see albs camping i mostly have 1 quick last look around to find any other solo'ers but it not i just log...

PS i love it when mids camp tho tbh, easy arpees :D

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
im an alb player, and yeh i agree with the albs ofc mids to PK camp, but ALBS are the worst for it, big zergs of /lvl albs camping mpk and creaming themselves if a solo mid comes out, if i see albs camping i mostly have 1 quick last look around to find any other solo'ers but it not i just log...

PS i love it when mids camp tho tbh, easy arpees :D

Hehe aye sure looks easy...for the range realm. Mids dont stand a chance camping vs. the range of most alb casters...thou I do enjoy looking at it. In sth on my NS lol :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
assume there are 100 hunters and one fox.

you gone send all those hunters through the wood searching for something that is not there or you gone go to the fox`s lair and blow his head of the moment he pokes his head out ?

less prey = more campign.

2 hours of sightseeing and only running into realmates is boring too, you know. after that, you just go to their `spawn spot`

right now it sucks beeing an alb, ok ? 20 hunters searching for 3 rabbits, a goose, a squirel and a boar (some stuff actually fights back) is booooring.

- to all the mids and hibs who fight on despite superior alb numbers :worthy:

- to all the `ooooh, DoooooM, albs took the relics, game is fucked, i quit or reroll alb or play alb alt`:puke:

with alb we had like 2 years of no relics, it never made us give up.

mids lose relics, and within 24 hours, they seem to lose half of their player base... like wtf ??? :twak:

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I also think albs are the worst when it comes to pk camping, just my opinion tho :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
All im saying is 3 BD's, 1 SB, 2 Hunters, 1 runie, 2 shammys and a thane been camping APK for about 2 hours now /yawn....

ur all wankers, so /quit got used by most albs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom