Albs at oriens bridge today few mins ago!

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Stop adding so damn much, when i (a lvl 39 vamp) finally find an enemy thats only orange, Shera the bastard have to add. Keep to ur own damn fights.

At the end there was 2 more hibs there that added cause u did and then the pop began. Counted 8 albs including the reaver i jumped.

Thought some of u was whining on never getting a fair and nice 1 vs 1. :twak:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Guinnessrules said:
Stop adding so damn much, when i (a lvl 39 vamp) finally find an enemy thats only orange, Shera the bastard have to add. Keep to ur own damn fights.

At the end there was 2 more hibs there that added cause u did and then the pop began. Counted 8 albs including the reaver i jumped.

Would suggest dont fight at oriens if you dont want adds - its like expecting to play on the M25 and not have to dodge traffic.Also youre level 39 = yellow to them.Wasnt there but just a thought...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Guinnessrules said:

hah, almost as lame as Dwera, Slitzkraft and Grymligast in that uber trio.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
pikeh said:
hah, almost as lame as Dwera, Slitzkraft and Grymligast in that uber trio.

Sorry but havent been grouped with Dwera so try again some other time

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
like you only attacking me with Luri tracker agro ;p

oi! that last time it was a fight fair and square, i nearly died :( you were unbuffed?

Gamah

Banned
Pikeh told me in a dream he likes being zerged...kinky bugger :<

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Guinnessrules said:

Mmmmmmm go to a BG if you want to fight some people your own level?

If not prepare to be zergged meight!!!!!!!!!!!11 specially as your a banshee... someone see's one of them and have to kill it. then you get /gu woot I killed a Banshee!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
you dont have to dream about it, just hang around oriens.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Mmmmmmm go to a BG if you want to fight some people your own level?

If not prepare to be zergged meight!!!!!!!!!!!11 specially as your a banshee... someone see's one of them and have to kill it. then you get /gu woot I killed a Banshee!
read the quote you included again...

He said lv 39 Vamp not Bainshee! :p

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
lol, some of u has really been asleep lately.
Gamah, have u missed all those whine-threads about adding in here last weeks??? Wake up fgs!!!!
Evita, i know exactly how it is and what u mean, but at that lvl and finding someone just a little over u, it is pretty annoying to get an add when we could have had a very nice fight.
And too Haggus who has clearly been going on too hard on the moonshine and somehow thought i was a bainshee, plz drink 2-3 pints of black strong coffee before u add another post here and i would love to go to molvik if u lasy bastids could drag urself out there some times. :kissit:
Main reason i was in HW at lvl 39 is.............. cause i always drag my lowbie chars out there when i get bored.
Tho when i finally find someone in my "age" i jump him and he ran towards the bridge and i finally got him in range to attack him.
He turned and we started to fight.
Then that lame-ass infil has to jump in and PA for not that much, do something about ur template dude, u suck.

Anyway, i'm not that pissed as i might sound, just love to put in a few QQs here sometimes cause of the great response. Prydwen.net gets a little boring sometimes. ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Love all the random stealthers who are out now. Got shot by a scout for 80dmg for example. And hit in melee by another scout for 47dmg while my dot ticks for 52+.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Love all the random stealthers who are out now. Got shot by a scout for 80dmg for example. And hit in melee by another scout for 47dmg while my dot ticks for 52+.
same can be said about sb's

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
To the original poster all I could see was a yellow con vamp jump a blue con heretic.

I thought it was a bit out of order as he was (I thought a lot lower level) and having first hand experience of vamps I thought I would give the tic a hand.

I did feel a bit sorry when your name turned green but after your whining on here I feel a bit better now.

If you want solo fights dont rvr in a choke point like oriens is at the moment.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Laws said:
To the original poster all I could see was a yellow con vamp jump a blue con heretic.

I thought it was a bit out of order as he was (I thought a lot lower level) and having first hand experience of vamps I thought I would give the tic a hand.

I did feel a bit sorry when your name turned green but after your whining on here I feel a bit better now.

If you want solo fights dont rvr in a choke point like oriens is at the moment.
Ooooh, that was a heretic?? Could have sworn i heard a whip. Oo

I figured u thought so, i would aswell. But at that moment i was a bit bitter when i finally found a fair fight. And i wouldn't have been near the bridge if he didn't run so damn fast towards it.
Tho mostly made the post cause all the whinging about adding on fg vs fg that has been here the last few weeks. Thought it would be more fun coming from a lvl 39 this time. ;)
SO STOP QQING ABOUT ADDS U GIMPS!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Guinnessrules said:
Ooooh, that was a heretic?? Could have sworn i heard a whip. Oo

I figured u thought so, i would aswell. But at that moment i was a bit bitter when i finally found a fair fight. And i wouldn't have been near the bridge if he didn't run so damn fast towards it.
Tho mostly made the post cause all the whinging about adding on fg vs fg that has been here the last few weeks. Thought it would be more fun coming from a lvl 39 this time. ;)
SO STOP QQING ABOUT ADDS U GIMPS!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

heretics can use whips lol.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
pikeh said:
heretics can use whips lol.
Oh well, as from the beginning of my playing this game (since beta) i never read those info things of the new patches and such unless i'm serious about starting a new class. Once a noob always a noob ;)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Guinnessrules said:
Oh well, as from the beginning of my playing this game (since beta) i never read those info things of the new patches and such unless i'm serious about starting a new class.

If thats so, why should I know wiether you were a banshee or Vamp?

Moonshine I guess :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom