Albs at Nott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I had no idea that people can play like so bad like you did, thanks for showing that ;)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
and only lowlife albs can start an attack on a keep at 02.50 CET, mycke ska man se innan ögonen ramlar ur :wanker:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
and only lowlife albs can start an attack on a keep at 02.50 CET, mycke ska man se innan ögonen ramlar ur :wanker: :sick:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
and only lowlife albs can start an attack on a keep at 02.50 CET, mycket ska man se innan ögonen ramlar ur :wanker: :sick:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
+4 sorry for all post but i lagged like hell and now I cant take it away soz

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
and only lowlife albs can start an attack on a keep at 02.50 CET, mycke ska man se innan ögonen ramlar ur :wanker:

lol of course its only albs

twat

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, some of albs do play good .. like FC but they like to add .. TT , synergy or whatever is just a joke .. adding joke .. synergy is tower camping powaa and after that brag on irc/fh how cool they are and kill randoms who attack it .. like so hard :p

and well hibs add aswell :) and random hibs in rvr suck as much as albs do :D
same with mids =)

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
usual story. when you pay their subs you can tell them how to play.
until then, fuck off eh?

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
well, some of albs do play good .. like FC but they like to add .. TT , synergy or whatever is just a joke .. adding joke .. synergy is tower camping powaa and after that brag on irc/fh how cool they are and kill randoms who attack it .. like so hard :p

same with mids =)

rofl who cares what you think haha
nice try with the bm fotm grp to bad you suck

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:

same with mids =)

Dont flame the deathcrew!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
and only lowlife albs can start an attack on a keep at 02.50 CET, mycke ska man se innan ögonen ramlar ur :wanker: :sick:

Because mids NEVER attack keeps/relics at night.......

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Remember the 5million reply thread from Albs squeeling about hibs getting there relic back at stupid times in the night/morning? hmmz well its still fresh in my mind, so just proves one thing, not only are albs mofos who rely on a zerg and dont come out unless they are 20 fgs, they are hypocritical mofos too :wanker:
or is that 2 things :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
erm come on guys there just playing the game?

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
usual story. when you pay their subs you can tell them how to play.
until then, fuck off eh?
nothing new here,move along citizen

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Annisa said:
:kissit: hahaha

well hes right, you dont hesitate to add on obvious fg vs fg, but you can i guess :p

anyways, i liked the fights around nottmoor all day, dunno why it has to be pulled into a negative perspective. /hug ardamel for showing strong persistance :)

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Gungo said:
so just proves one thing, not only are albs mofos who rely on a zerg and dont come out unless they are 20 fgs, they are hypocritical mofos too :wanker:

when was the last time you saw 20 fg albs? yes there are alb zergs but theres also mid zergs and hib zergs even if you dont see them too often.
Ive tried soloing but always when im running around i get killed by a zerg because they always seem to know where i am, strange isnt it?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Gungo said:
Remember the 5million reply thread from Albs squeeling about hibs getting there relic back at stupid times in the night/morning? hmmz well its still fresh in my mind, so just proves one thing, not only are albs mofos who rely on a zerg and dont come out unless they are 20 fgs, they are hypocritical mofos too :wanker:
or is that 2 things :p

your stupid right? trying to say relic raid and a keep raid to get df are the same? LOL

and no mids are mofo's ? most hibs and mids truely do have shit in there eyes and are blinkered when it comes to the FACT that...........

ALL realms ZERG....
ALL realms have assholes n Mofos in them ....
ALL realms take KEEPS at silly times.
and ALL realms HAVE taken relics at EARLY times (alb aint tried ealry morning for ages , apart from keeps to get DF)

so next time may i suggest before u QQ and comment on just the way albs play and try to class all albs the same. look at your own realm...... ok ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom