Albs are no fun!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
heh funny reading.. I know yr feeling Brackus, but id try to swallow it and continue without making this kind of usless posts. 50% of daoc is like that :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
trebbing a tower flat and then killing the people inside is far easier than actually taking it unfortunately.

as pbaoe class, half of the fun is when a gate goes down, whether you be on one or the other side of it, trebbing towers flat it no fun :/

for efficiency : trebbing tower > taking tower.
for fun : taking tower > trebbing tower.

towers walls feel to fragile compared to their gates imho.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
trebbing a tower flat and then killing the people inside is far easier than actually taking it unfortunately.

as pbaoe class, half of the fun is when a gate goes down, whether you be on one or the other side of it, trebbing towers flat it no fun :/

for efficiency : trebbing tower > taking tower.
for fun : taking tower > trebbing tower.

towers walls feel to fragile compared to their gates imho.

That would be somewhat reasonable tho, IMO, I mean, it is obviously easier to throw hugeass stones on something and just flattening it than beating down a door and taking the tower. Comes down to your objective really, do you want the tower for yourself, or just flattened? :flame:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, too bad :(
I so enjoy to be hit by untargetable casters pbaoe'ing and coning me :/

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
That would be somewhat reasonable tho, IMO, I mean, it is obviously easier to throw hugeass stones on something and just flattening it than beating down a door and taking the tower. Comes down to your objective really, do you want the tower for yourself, or just flattened? :flame:

This is where Mythic made a big mistake by allowing towers to be instantly rebuilt. It means that there is no decision to be made - flatten it wipe the enemy rebuild. If an important tower was going to stay flat for an hour or more people would have to thin a bit harder before flattening it.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
This is where Mythic made a big mistake by allowing towers to be instantly rebuilt. It means that there is no decision to be made - flatten it wipe the enemy rebuild. If an important tower was going to stay flat for an hour or more people would have to thin a bit harder before flattening it.
Agreed, it was more fun back when tower razing was first introduced where they couldn't be rebuilt for an hour or something, making it a risk in itself to treb a tower down. Nowdays the decision is obvious - if you're having a hard time taking a tower the old way just treb is down.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
ah, well I'd agree on that, I really had no idea about towers rebuilding, I hate sieging, hardly ever partake in it.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
firstly ofc its not fun when you get killed and not killed. thats the game
it was a huge mistake to take that twr knowing that the keep has a relic specialy pow relic.
as it seems mythic make a mistake of demolishing the twr so now they leting it to grow up again instantly. who knows maybe on future patches it will stop been demolished.
anyway pls dont moan how a realm plays. each realm has a different play depending of the classes which they have. in other words :
mids got whorelock
hibs got bainshee and insta root...nuke nuke....dead ( even quicker saying the word : chair)
albs got zerg

X

xGenocidex

TheSearcher said:
just one sentence to reply to that

..... stun.... nuke nuke nuke dead

loads of fun to get near tower

Heh shame it wasn't Aoe stun aoe nuke aoe nuke aoe nuke ^^ ... ah well shit happens... sadly it happend to you that day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom