Albs are no fun!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
We set up especially in ren t3 last night and we killed the first wave of albs then the second wave brought trebs and trebbed down the tower and out numbered us and only zerged us once the tower was fallen, how boring could have been a good stand off and nice fight otherwise

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
We set up especially in ren t3 last night and we killed the first wave of albs then the second wave brought trebs and trebbed down the tower and out numbered us and only zerged us once the tower was fallen, how boring could have been a good stand off and nice fight otherwise

You got a tower that is mostly in common with the [relic] renaris <------

so wtf did u expect? ofc ull get zerged down with no second thought

try a more like era or surs tower maybe then less peeps will come for sure

Martok

Part of the furniture
>.< Pooned said:
You got a tower that is mostly in common with the [relic] renaris <------

so wtf did u expect? ofc ull get zerged down with no second thought

try a more like era or surs tower maybe then less peeps will come for sure

he was trying to farm fast rp's by farming the zerg and then QQ's about being outzerged becuase his walls fell down around him!! awww :( i dont feel sorry for the hib at all. :flame:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

haha you traitorus ****! :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Brackus said:
nadiah:touch:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

Sounds like the correct thing to do when retaking a tower....

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So lame!

They should have come fg by time and go bash the door withouth rams,that's the honorfull way

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
just one sentence to reply to that

..... stun.... nuke nuke nuke dead

loads of fun to get near tower

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
tbh, getting ur tower razed is best thing that can happen if ur camping it with zerg on ur nose.

You need to have 1 fg inside.

THen you need another fg waithing somewhere near on a flank (hidden).

When tower falls, and enemy's rush...

(you allready have setted traps, storms, warps etc etc.)

then walk backwards, the enemy will extend their force long time.

At this moment let the 2nd group flank the enemy, when they hit, you charge backin aswell.. never failed:).

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

Just go back to your bridge tower and camp like every other day and you wont have a problem

Take a relic related tower and complain when you die there? Whats up? Dont like the fact that you couldnt cone through the floor etc because it wasnt there? I feel so sorry for you, honestly, i do.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, corran we dont bridge camp every day, only when albs and mids are out in their zerges as per usual, if we can get fg fights we will put out a fg and compete with any group out.

and fyi it was only me and a chanter duod camping the tower, with the odd hib in the tower doing their own thing

They have every right to treb the tower, guess they were too scared to come in the door:)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Heh, corran we dont bridge camp every day, only when albs and mids are out in their zerges as per usual, if we can get fg fights we will put out a fg and compete with any group out.

and fyi it was only me and a chanter duod camping the tower, with the odd hib in the tower doing their own thing

They have every right to treb the tower, guess they were too scared to come in the door:)

Only ever seen you at a bridge or on the way to a bridge hence my comment :p And doesnt matter how many you are because people dont know from the outside. And a banshee + chanter duo camping a tower can easilly wipe out a zerg if there no group with clerics etc in it. And can quickly nuke down those with a cleric that trying to get inside.

Many times that mids have attacked a keep i got in to it first, and have managed to nuke down many people while they attack the door and i aint got a stun and my nuke resisted alot as it only lvl 45 :( So a stun nuker should have an easy time doing it. So easy to place self out of sight of the enemy casters and nuke someone down with the keep and tower designs

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
What is this about the albion roleplayers allways having a treb of some sort in their inventory?
GOA GIVF BACK NON DEMOLISHING FCKING TOWERS!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
What is this about the albion roleplayers allways having a treb of some sort in their inventory?
GOA GIVF BACK NON DEMOLISHING FCKING TOWERS!

Agree 100%.

While being farmed in a tower was frustrating at least it gave people a reason to take them which got fights moving about the frontier. And a good tower fight was actually sometimes good fun.
Now it's just a 20 min sit and wait while one side trebs down the tower and zergs it back, which in turn means there's no point taking the tower in the first place.

I swear mythic are trying to reduce NF to a 1 zone zerg area so they can shut all the others down.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
you where sleeping? ^^

nobody will give u a call less rps for us......

like any albs have received more than 1 rp per kill anyway

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

Translation - Waaaaaah ! albs wouldn't let me farm them with my fotm banshee and shroom fields. poor you.

In otherwords, we get criticised for being a 'mindless zerg' and criticised when we actually play smart and don't take the bait.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Agree 100%.

While being farmed in a tower was frustrating at least it gave people a reason to take them which got fights moving about the frontier. And a good tower fight was actually sometimes good fun.
Now it's just a 20 min sit and wait while one side trebs down the tower and zergs it back, which in turn means there's no point taking the tower in the first place.

I swear mythic are trying to reduce NF to a 1 zone zerg area so they can shut all the others down.

hardly think ppl thought it was fun having a bombgrp camping a tower and just farming everyone until they got bored (I did it with my guild so many times by taking beno tower with 2-3supp sms a thane seers and rm). Could hold off 30-50 albs for a hour until we got bored.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Agree 100%.

Destroy a tower door and go in and don't kill the lord, same effect and they cannot raze their own tower.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Destroy a tower door and go in and don't kill the lord, same effect and they cannot raze their own tower.

standard farming in US, truly boring too. They tend to get a couple stormlords and pbaes and camp, and cry their eyes out on VN when they get zerged to hell and back. Quite funny to see, stupidity in its prime :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well if u want to take back a tower campers are a pain. Treb it down or just pult the battlments to shit so they have no fun defending and don't do it again is the way to go.

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
Well As the 1st alb to bring a treb to the siege I say:
"There is one simply rule of thumb that can be followed here if you do not wish to get into complicated tactics : "The only good tower is a flat tower". Remember that." Kagato

good words n as a warlord, siege is as much my thing as swords n shields.
One thing, to the NS that got me, nice kill , good, fast responce n nice take out planting the rune on the treb :) good display of what an assasin can do in siege warfare.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cadwaladr said:
Well As the 1st alb to bring a treb to the siege I say:
"There is one simply rule of thumb that can be followed here if you do not wish to get into complicated tactics : "The only good tower is a flat tower". Remember that." Kagato

Ooh my siege guides got quoted, that gives me a warm tingly feeling inside :sex:

Oh wait, thats just my curry :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom