Albs are clueless zergers.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
a bullet can be blocked by PBT.. however perferate artery from said knife can't.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
a bullet can be blocked by PBT.. however perferate artery from said knife can't.

bodyguard HELOOOOO!!!!!

soooooooooo

scout add wins :í

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Depends if the said bodyguard has protect/guard/whatever on said target in which case said scout's arrows are wasted.

And in which case nuklear implosion >>>> ALL LIVING LIFE IN 12500 RADIUS

and we whined that whorelocks were overpowered.

Gamah

Banned
I have proof alb is underpopulated!

sshot0033un.jpg

BUt really!

FUCKING ALB ZERGS

sshot0086hq.jpg

:<

Todays ml1-3 was laggy :|

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The reason Ame started the thread is that Evita zerged him and his bot out of a tower, hell Evita even ordered me to matter dot the Crystal Titan:

Ame says: "Thanks for zerging me with your rr6+ fullgroup at Sursbrooke t2 tonight. Was a bunch of laughs:

First I won a bet with a friend, that I said 'I bet you an alb fg comes and zergs me out of this tower'.

Second was that you actually brought a ram to the tower, expecting a proper fight I guess?

Third was after you zerged me and my bot, that you actually stayed back a few minutes to try and kill the Crystal Titan.

Got lots of screenshots and blackmail evidence now, and it just really shows how much the Albion realm sucks as a hole. Out of all the towers I've solo'd and attempted a solo defense, every single time there was a zerg of 1fg+ to take it back.

I just hope the damage I did to the wall was sufficient to waste some repairers time, like you all wasted mine.
"

:fluffle:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Wish people would stop hijacking my threads with pictures of owls.

Its the second one this week :(

But you must admit owls r kewl...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
The reason Ame started the thread is that Evita zerged him and his bot out of a tower, hell Evita even ordered me to matter dot the Crystal Titan:

Ame says: "Thanks for zerging me with your rr6+ fullgroup at Sursbrooke t2 tonight. Was a bunch of laughs:

First I won a bet with a friend, that I said 'I bet you an alb fg comes and zergs me out of this tower'.

Second was that you actually brought a ram to the tower, expecting a proper fight I guess?

Third was after you zerged me and my bot, that you actually stayed back a few minutes to try and kill the Crystal Titan.

Got lots of screenshots and blackmail evidence now, and it just really shows how much the Albion realm sucks as a hole. Out of all the towers I've solo'd and attempted a solo defense, every single time there was a zerg of 1fg+ to take it back.

I just hope the damage I did to the wall was sufficient to waste some repairers time, like you all wasted mine.
"

:fluffle:
Evita wasn't there iirc. You was though.

And no its not that. Its because everyone in this game thinks that to play you have to have 7 other people with you.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Evita wasn't there iirc. You was though.

And no its not that. Its because everyone in this game thinks that to play you have to have 7 other people with you.
To Techno:

Wish I didn't lag when I met that many mids near a tower ><

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
People still whine about zerging after all these years? God bless Thads zombie bones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom