Albs abusing Bug ?? or is it cheat ??

Z

zharr

played in BG1 sept 11 2:00 midnight

Albs are attacking keep we are only 10 mids quite some albs outside. But they seem to be able to send Ruby simulacrum on everyone and then heal it endless ?? WTF is that
anyone seen it before?
we needed like 7-8 peeps to kill a blue pet because it was healed every .5 sec.
can anyone explain it to me?

cheers ;-)

T

thegreatest

hot? just a suggestion...or maybe the pet was inside the los of the healer/owner?

O

old.Zchez

HoT don't work on pets.. or atleast I haven't seen it work before that if

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Zchez
HoT don't work on pets.. or atleast I haven't seen it work before that if

* Albs dont have a HoT in Thidranki; I mean first HoT is 24 rejuv Friar, no friar has such a high rejuv at level 24 (I hope)

* Mentalist HoT works on chanter pets, so HoT works on pets.

Might be a buffed cabalist pet (spirit-specced or just cleric/friar buffed) who's getting heals from the cabalist or groupheals from friar/cleric.

/edit: Saphire procs a life-tap, but it shouldnt proc thát often.

M

Mandorr

they were inside the keep, as in on the couryard. they were getting healed with proper heals. the proper thing not a HOT, btw hot does not work on any middy pets.

D

denser

Cabby's have a baseline pet heal, it just seems to negate LoS as long as you're in range. At least thats what I've found.

G

Gewny

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
[
* Mentalist HoT works on chanter pets, so HoT works on pets.

The Mentlist hot is very diffrent from most, its relly a series of small heals instead of a "health regen" that other "Hot" classes got.

Maybe the pally health regen was on that pet too ?

M

madferrit

As Denser says.

If i remember rightly, as long as ur in range u can heal your pet with baseline pet heal.

I was there last night, had much fun :) shame we Albs then didnt attack the 2nd door!

Oh nerf BD's with their insta taps :( gits, i couldnt get anything off in time SIGH!

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Gewny
The Mentlist hot is very diffrent from most, its relly a series of small heals instead of a "health regen" that other "Hot" classes got.

Shows up as a HoT on the icons and what exactly do you mean? A HoT is just basically 'small heals over time' ?

Maybe the pally health regen was on that pet too ?

He doesnt heal for that much ;)

I bet it was cabba healing (like I said before) or groupheals.

Z

zharr

well then this caster who casted / healed the pet had endless power. but still i cant understand it did not require line of sight then. so they should have made a 24 rejuv friar / cabby combo i understand, because the speed it was healed at cant be only selfheal.
well many mids left due to that combo anyway so it was easy for you to get the keep ;-) we were only 8 left when you actually came into CKyard

G

greatred

Originally posted by zharr
well then this caster who casted / healed the pet had endless power. but still i cant understand it did not require line of sight then. so they should have made a 24 rejuv friar / cabby combo i understand, because the speed it was healed at cant be only selfheal.
well many mids left due to that combo anyway so it was easy for you to get the keep ;-) we were only 8 left when you actually came into CKyard
I did wonder where all the middies went, you seemed to be doing well in defence and then you all went... My AoE dots weren't hitting more than one or two at a time at the later stages. (I was that little Innocu cabby called Phain who was nearsight spamming people ;) ).

O

opoc

Once saw a sm pet come in and wipe out about 10 hibs due to the fact it had a focus sheild on it and everytime it got dmged with like 4 pbaoes it just went to full hp again instantly :<

G

Graknak

ever thought of a necro powtapping mids and transferring pow back to cabby? or Crack on the cabby? minstrel with pow song? potions? heck anything is possible, don't go whine about something without knowing what yer enemies can do

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by opoc
Once saw a sm pet come in and wipe out about 10 hibs due to the fact it had a focus sheild on it and everytime it got dmged with like 4 pbaoes it just went to full hp again instantly :<

does focus shield heal the pet in rvr?

G

Graknak

all that focusshield do is make a dmg shield that gives an auto-hit counter attack of the dps which the shield has when the pet gets hit. Main problem from focusshield is that you can't do anything (casting spells/moving) or else the shields breaks and you need to wait about 3-6 secs to recast it.....

R

Ryo

If you insist it was a RUBY pet it wasnt me.....but I am quite sure you are talking about my Spirit Cabby alt Ryochan and his Emerald Sim. Going full spirit, the pet is the only thing a cabby has to do any damage, you dont get a spec dot, spec lifetap or spec dd. Of course you have a baseline dot and baseline lifedrain but being totally unspecced they hit for pityful amounts.

You get 6 pet buffs all in all and a baseline pet heal which as a consequence of full spirit spec has no variance and costs little power. I repeatedly sent Emerald in, standing right or left of the ck door and then healed it until out of mana. As all heals, it has a range of 2000 units, so pretty much the whole ck can be reached. It did go out of range a few times though (probably into the tower).

I did not have any power potion or necro transfering to me btw. and noone else but the owner of the pet can heal it without line of sight.

EDIT: You can all come back now, hes already capped out of BG ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom