Albions new over powerd class!!!!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
The Dreaded Wizlock, Chamberd Insta FireBolts with Chain Armour and stealth and mincer songs and ofc mez.

Ya so anyway i was in stigya and sunddenly one of these things latched onto me then i went to haven to show ppl then suddenly i had two, i logged off and back on again and they STILL stuck to me :eek: wired bug.

http://www24.brinkster.com/daocjeros/wizlock.html

Jeros

Part of the furniture
oh nads i cant direct link anymore, hold onto your scrotums chaps

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
On Mid!!!
You mean Warlocks are just a GFX bug?

turns down settings

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
had them last night, you get them at zahur encounter 0o
or from something close to that location atleast =P

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Jeros said:
The Dreaded Wizlock, Chamberd Insta FireBolts with Chain Armour and stealth and mincer songs and ofc mez.

:clap: :clap: oooovvvvaaaaappppaaaawwwwwaaaaaaa :clap: :clap:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:
:clap: :clap: oooovvvvaaaaappppaaaawwwwwaaaaaaa :clap: :clap:

OMFG quit your whining, finally alb gets somthing that can solo 2fgs on its own and ppl want it nerfed, i tell you , having the insta bolts dmg reduced from 2000 to 1500 damage has killed the class, and increasing the 100 percent hp heal spell timer from 2 mins to FIVE MINS? WTF GET A GRIP MYTHIC! /reroll

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Jeros said:
OMFG quit your whining, finally alb gets somthing that can solo 2fgs on its own and ppl want it nerfed, i tell you , having the insta bolts dmg reduced from 2000 to 1500 damage has killed the class, and increasing the 100 percent hp heal spell timer from 2 mins to FIVE MINS? WTF GET A GRIP MYTHIC! /reroll

omg albs get crazy armsmen snapshotting everyone and stupid overpowered paladins solo'ing 2fg's!! now then they give you these damn locks that insta kill everything !!1 :p

<picks up nerf-bat> HAVE AT THEE!!! :D

:D

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh.... I hear they're gonna nerf the wizlock's 'unavoidable death' DOT line so a buffed tank can now survive four ticks :(

Think i'm gonna cancel my account if that happens, finally another decent class comes along and they have to nerf it to normality :puke:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Void959 said:
Sigh.... I hear they're gonna nerf the wizlock's 'unavoidable death' DOT line so a buffed tank can now survive four ticks :(

Think i'm gonna cancel my account if that happens, finally another decent class comes along and they have to nerf it to normality :puke:

Terrible I know, they might have to press like.... 2 buttons to kill me now!! :( poor buggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom