Albion

F

frols

Lol yesterday Middies took over most of Albion and now it seems the Hibbies are doing the same, i dont know how recent the chronicles but from what it sais there they have no keeps of there own. Do something albion!

O

old.Downanael

They do,they pharm Emain(or get farmed)

R

Rumble

Who cares anymore?

You claim a keep and it just gets retaken when everyone is asleep. I rarely see Albs keep taking after 1am but Mids/Hibs both go keep taking right through the night.....do you ever sleep?

At least with the current incursion into the Albion frontier its made things a bit more interesting.

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Rumble
Who cares anymore?

You claim a keep and it just gets retaken when everyone is asleep. I rarely see Albs keep taking after 1am but Mids/Hibs both go keep taking right through the night.....do you ever sleep?

At least with the current incursion into the Albion frontier its made things a bit more interesting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wall:

R

Rumble

Originally posted by old.Flamin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wall:

Refreshing to see an educated response from Midgard :rolleyes:

J

j000 d000d

You expect different from someone who doesn't have a lvl 50 char and is called Mooo ?

O

old.Flamin

what ever.
Than i can say this, Refreshing to see such a lying Alb.

T

tris-

Originally posted by Teador
You expect different from someone who doesn't have a lvl 50 char and is called Mooo ?

oh yeh i think he forgot how having a level 50 char makes you an instant genius :sleeping:

P

pudzy

Teador the homosexual realm-frog dissing someone cos hes not 50, tut.:m00:

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by n3wbie
oh yeh i think he forgot how having a level 50 char makes you an instant genius :sleeping:

If you call yourself Mooo then you'll never be a genius.

And pudz can't do anything but swear at others.

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Teador
If you call yourself Mooo then you'll never be a genius.

And pudz can't do anything but swear at others.

Right, so i have a char named Mooo, than i cant be a genius irl. Well that sound logic

J

j000 d000d

Right, so i have a char named Mooo, than i cant be a genius irl. Well that sound logic

:m00:

K

knudden

the last few days we have retaken keeps over and over again
it kinda end at the keep with 100 enemy's logged in it
thats alb-excal tactik i guess the same morons play mid here :p

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by knudden
:clap:

K

katt!

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Pudz can whine (or try to) too Teador, don't forget that.

D

Damon_D

Pudz we lub you.. and Teador smell's or firby poo :p

A

Azal

They must play albs and hibs here too :p cus everyone does the same in that respect :rolleyes:

E

eynar

Originally posted by Azal
They must play albs and hibs here too :p cus everyone does the same in that respect :rolleyes:
Nah, Albs never zerg Azal. Only 1fg all the time, and that's it! :rolleyes:

T

TheGap

Who cares anymore?
I rarely see Albs keep taking after 1am but Mids/Hibs both go keep taking right through the night.....do you ever sleep?

<sniff> <sniff> What is that smell?

A

Addlcove

(t)he last few days we have retaken keeps over and over again
(i)t kinda end at the keep with 100 enemy's logged in it
(t)hats alb-excal tactik i guess the same morons play mid here :p

ROFL

S

snoz

Who cares anymore?

Rofl this is such lies ... I've been experiencing in DF for the last week and pretty much every night when Mid have had control of it Alb's have been retaking keeps @ 5am in the morning, so upon leaving we've had to own some albions.

I suggest your finger is not very on the pulse ^^

K

knudden

Originally posted by eynar
Nah, Albs never zerg Azal. Only 1fg all the time, and that's it! :rolleyes:
i dident talk about zerg all realms zerg
if u get ur ass kicked enoff times ofc u gang up
i talked about keep hugging with a army of alts/mains logged in the keep
but now we talk about it
i never zerg
i never hug keeps
what do u do?
i dont think either of u was the right to reply....

R

Rumble

Originally posted by snoz
Rofl this is such lies ... I've been experiencing in DF for the last week and pretty much every night when Mid have had control of it Alb's have been retaking keeps @ 5am in the morning, so upon leaving we've had to own some albions.

I suggest your finger is not very on the pulse ^^

Being a lazy arsed, money pinching student for the last 4 years my sleeping patterns are usually out of whack. I regularly play right through the night and for the last 5 months I decided to start going to sleep at 7am waking up in time for the evening's RvR fun. (Hibs returning from kindergarten, Mids from school, Albs from work...only joking :p )

Please notice I said "rarely" not "never" and this last week I admit there has been more keep takes from Albion in the small hours.

However if there ever was some form of statistical analysis of keep takes from the realms available I am pretty much sure my observation is valid.

I could whine/moan/complain/argue for a long time but what's the point, we are all playing a game that is dying slowly in one way or another. Basically this leads me back to my original statement....

Who cares anymore?

S

snoz

Being a lazy arsed, money pinching student for the last 4 years my sleeping patterns are usually out of whack. I regularly play right through the night and for the last 5 months I decided to start going to sleep at 7am waking up in time for the evening's RvR fun. (Hibs returning from kindergarten, Mids from school, Albs from work...only joking :p )

Please notice I said "rarely" not "never" and this last week I admit there has been more keep takes from Albion in the small hours.

However if there ever was some form of statistical analysis of keep takes from the realms available I am pretty much sure my observation is valid.

I could whine/moan/complain/argue for a long time but what's the point, we are all playing a game that is dying slowly in one way or another. Basically this leads me back to my original statement....

Who cares anymore?

Me :) me and my guild are still loving it ;)

Just because new games are on the way dont mean daoc is dying at all .. look at UO which has been going since 1994 and still has a decent customer base.

S

snoz

BTW its 5.19am I've just finished watching the boxing from the states, doing abit of hinging ... and guess what .... Alb's have just taken sursbrooke ^^

Users who are viewing this thread