Albion

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Deskiziado
Poon, you forgot that Albion has GTAoE in gimped line. Earth wizz are only usefull in AoE situations, and only since last patch, so there are not earth wizz. Nobody lvl a char only to take keeps.

Im an Earth wizzy. 43 Earth 32 ice, Best GTAOE and CC, 3rd Best PBAOE and a ince ice nuke

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
Fool! If you already HAVE "modest abilities", you're doomed either way.

Confidence and skill will not negate the doom; it will simply lessen it by a percentage. A not always insignificant percentage, but still just a percentage.

a.

I'll leave you to dwell in your pit of self pity then, Mid was in a rut but now we have our shit sorted, no it didnt have nothing 2 do with the early relic raid, a quick rejig of Alliances alot of effort and alot of time were all that was needed to bring abit of life back.

Tbh i dont like to see people not having fun in game, i might flame abit for fun but its nothing more, i told you how to take a hib keep basicly as we (Mids) have probley done more keep defence and retakes then any realm so if anyone will know its us, but all youve come out with is "We havent got this" and "ours is gimped" WRONG ANSWER, start finding ways to take them and defend them all it takes is effort and it costs nothing.

I think you need someone to start gripping your realm and start dragging them kicking and screaming back to daoc reality :)

Dont take offence at anything i've said, i'd just like to see some more "Good job on the retakes/defence peeps" posts on the Alb boards and not just "We got owned lets give up" shite.

Have fun peebs :)

L

lac_desariel

Well i leave you with this though, i will try muster people to keep Albion keeps ours and if you not want to bother cos you know we doomed and we cant possibly do it then thatrs no problem port to where ever, if you wanna help and support what im trying to do, just join me and bring your friends, i would rather take keeps with 4fg of lvl 30's than have 1 fg lvl 50 whining all the way about it being boring of not enough RP

A

AbPoon

I didnt think anyone would listen to me when i wanted to do something about the Alliances on Midgard, now we have the biggest and one of the most active Alliances on Excaliber.

Sometimes long shots work m8 and aslong as youve got some people that are willing to do the work your never doomed.

F

fishy-fish

LISTEN FFS (lol)

You guys, you dont need to be an "earth wiz" to have the GTAoE to interupt the PBAoEers... you only need the first GTAoE (13earth?)

Edit:
Oh and if you are in the alb fronteir get your minstrels and sorcs to bring those mobs that "bolt with no LoS" > enchanter pet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom