Albion..... The other side

M

maxgirth

After all the petty squabbling which seems part of Albions make up, I saw another side tonight, which made me proud to be a part of this glorious realm;).

Although the events are pure fact,there is also a blend of artificial accounting,in keeping with tradition of many of the threads which are posted here;).

After taking part in no less than seven 50 epic quests tonight
involving members of..DoA, AoV,GoP,Shadowbreed,Immortals,
T30,Seven, (my apologies if i`ve missed some guilds) ,also some guildless peeps joined in.

Every single one had the same atmosphere ie:- if it went wrong no-one moaned,none blamed others,it was purely a case of lets try it again:),even though quite a few involved lost xp:(.

In between epics... Tripp and Turamber could be openly heard discussing the benefits of /cg in keeptaking etc, Najwa was very busy offering to help with buffs /heals, at one stage Wyleia was being very flirty with the tanks, candidly kissing and dancing with them:).

What a refreshing change to see that we can be a unified realm, guilds working with each other,striving to help the cause,without bigotry or prejudice, because our emblems are of a different nature.

In the nutshell...... Another 7 Albs achieved the ultimate goal tonight,and what must be in all their minds, was the fact that it wasn`t just their own guilds that was responsible for them now adorned in that hard earned Armour,but many of their fellow Albs to:).

/salute my realm:).

:clap: :clap: :clap:

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by maxgirth
Najwa was very busy offering to help with buffs /heals,
wtf..i don't remember this?

E

Euthanasia.

although i'll agree and said i did it anyway cos it makes me look good :p

O

old.GeForce

Well, this makes a change to all the flame threads going around lately :clap: :clap: :clap:

And what can I say, its fun slapping around cailleach :clap:

/salute

A

Aravis

My experiences with Albion are;

When it's good, it's very good

When it's bad, it's usually someone getting the wrong end of the stick ;)

E

Eliz

I was one of those seven that got help with my epic armor. I had been doing all my epics from 1 to 50 during thurs and fri and was REALLY tired of riding from Snowdonia to Caer Witrin over and over again. Logged in friday afternoon and had only my lev 50 epic left, did a /who lyonesse and there were lots of lev 50 there so I asked Yussef if there were some epic questing going on and there was. I hurried down to Lyonesse and got a spot in the epic group. I wanna thank all of you who let me join...Yussef, Scunner, Maxgirth + a bunch of others from DoA, AoV and Shadowbreed (sorry for not remembering your names, was too excited :) ).

On a side note, I wanna give out a special thanks to our beloved Laird who left the depths of Barrows to travel to Snowdonia to help me kill the named cyraeth Soulfear for my 48 epic, even tho I nuked it dead before Laird even had time land a hit on it. You gotta love the air nuke vs. undead bonus. :)

M

minnie

Originally posted by maxgirth
Najwa was very busy offering to help with buffs /heals,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's gotta be a first (najwa doesn't buff cos it's against his religion usually )

BUT.........

Albs always get together as quickly as they can and help with the 50 epics from my experience :) It's no surprise to me maxG :)

but really good to know that it continues :))

Uragaig is a bitch but somehow we always get her :)

Users who are viewing this thread