Albion RvR TL Report

F

Fagane

Originally posted by ReaLX
U mean being able to use thrust spec line styles with a thrust polearm as weapon ? Or slash styles with a 2 handed sword ? That would be nice I think ;)

I mean this exactly.

Endurance cost should be high, it comes back real fast, like power comes back slow. Where a Armsman keeps killing stuff (S&S) for sure against blues/yellow. Any Caster would need to rest after each kill to regain power, and so the casters kills much less.

All classes have strong & weak points, unlimited styling would seem unbalnced to me, but paying double cost for a weapon where hib/mid pay single, I think it deserves a compensation. And I think this would be a good/nice one.

Fagane

G

gunner440

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Maybe so, but since TL reads that any good ideas should be post there. Easier to reach Mythic...

our current teamleader is an idiot, the old guy should be brought back forgot his name.... smerf or something?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by ReaLX
U mean being able to use thrust spec line styles with a thrust polearm as weapon ? Or slash styles with a 2 handed sword ? That would be nice I think ;)

slash styles with a 2h sword would be overpowered to hell

and stupid too cos the warriors/heros will complain

i like the armsman as they are now cos if people ask too much im sure some stupid changes will be made.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by gunner440
i like the armsman as they are now
I'm sure an Armsman (or indeed any toon) with 90+ realm skill points is very likeable. ;)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Belomar
I'm sure an Armsman (or indeed any toon) with 90+ realm skill points is very likeable. ;)

wasnt exactly what i meant

i mean armsmen take for granted that their class is one of the few who havent been touched and thats a bonus.

usually after touching a class the future result is a nerf making the class/es worse off than they were to start with :[

S

stupidshady

well if I could be uber for a month or 2 and then nerft worse then we are now I would actually be happy.....better then just getting no attention like your class doesnt even exist for mythic

K

Kagato.

Im not looking for a huge boost though, i'd be happy with a few styles fixes and dual speccing brought into line damage wise. But I don't think some other improvements would be considered unreasonable either.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by stupidshady
well if I could be uber for a month or 2 and then nerft worse then we are now I would actually be happy.....better then just getting no attention like your class doesnt even exist for mythic

thats cos u plan to quit and go swg

S

stupidshady

first I dont got the money to play SWG because of my scooter, second if I do quit daoc I would play wow ( kinda same settlement as daoc ) so gunnerr if ya dont know anythin about me, dont make things up. thx

S

stupidshady

thats cos u plan to quit and go swg

thats what it said gunnerr dont try to change things

O

old.CrazyMuppet

our current teamleader is an idiot, the old guy should be brought back forgot his name.... smerf or something?

Schirf ;)

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Kagato.
which just goes to show how long mythic have been ignoring armsman hoping we'd go away.

Armsman dont die......................(we just go to sleep until we are rdy to come back and flood emain with our dm's)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by stupidshady
thats what it said gunnerr dont try to change things

swg/wow it dont matter point is u plan on quitting

S

stupidshady

yea but thats like 6-7 months from now ? considering I played from day one thats fuckin long. Normally I just download a game and play it for 1 month ( max ) and its done, I've seen it. DAoC is different but gives some kind of stress ? I dunno it irritates me.

But anywase whats your point then gunnerr ? Yes I'm one day gonna quit this game ( prob most of the ppl who play huh ) so thats why I cant tell my own version on how I see armsman ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom