Albion rvr movies

liloe

It's my birthday today!
If servers doesn't matter, then I would say Blood & Wine's NF video is a good choice. Pure tank setup. On of the most entertaining alb videos.
(BWnfvideo1)

One of the most shit videos. They play on a RP server, so they show how they farm roleplayers? I think Heste wants to see skill movies =)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
My clericmovie is probably the best albmovie ever ;/ Just because vinter's hero gets owned in it.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
givf Band of brehons vids if any !

there is one. It's called "Band_of_Brehons.wmv" and it's 86.2MB large.

It shows:
-fight vs. hibs
-fight vs. hibs
-fight vs. mids with hib add (DH :p )
-fight +5albs vs. hibzerg
-fight vs. mids
-fight vs. hibs (TD, no I'm NOT in it ^^ )
-fight vs. hibs (Vigilance? / Dark Order?)

recorded by Rure =)

Nate

FH is my second home
Think there was a VF's Boys Don't Cry movie a while ago, that was pretty good :)

Everz

FH is my second home
One of the most shit videos. They play on a RP server, so they show how they farm roleplayers? I think Heste wants to see skill movies =)

nice retard, you've never played there, there used to be alot of 8v8 on tint, till most relics went mids way due to AC's..

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nice retard, you've never played there, there used to be alot of 8v8 on tint, till most relics went mids way due to AC's..

It's cool when old guildies call you retard....ahh the joys of /gc quit

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

who cares? every one in those videos are in total r0gs and kinda low RR but it's still so much fun seeing a tankgrp killing zergs like that. i have no doubt in my mind that they would die to a resonable RR3-5 set grp but it's still very entertaining to watch.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
there is one. It's called "Band_of_Brehons.wmv" and it's 86.2MB large.

It shows:
-fight vs. hibs
-fight vs. hibs
-fight vs. mids with hib add (DH :p )
-fight +5albs vs. hibzerg
-fight vs. mids
-fight vs. hibs (TD, no I'm NOT in it ^^ )
-fight vs. hibs (Vigilance? / Dark Order?)

recorded by Rure =)

Err do you by any chance have this video?
I was one of the clerics in BoB way back when during the low RR period etc and I lost all my vids to a HD wipe :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Err do you by any chance have this video?
I was one of the clerics in BoB way back when during the low RR period etc and I lost all my vids to a HD wipe :(

How can I send it best to you? My own ftp is quite full, I don't have so much space on it :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Here it goes =)

BoB movie download

I swear, I won't have it uploaded for long, cause I'm not gonna spend too much money on traffic for such an old video =)

But have fun with it =)

EDIT: tell me what speed you get please, I'd love to know =)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You don't need dex when you have monty pythonesque hiding in a bush skills :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If its in odins, I let them kill the sorc then run away :england:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

What is your problem? Noone claims it is a pwn pwn leet kickass movie at the same level as many of the uk cluster movies that often contains very hardcore and tense fg vs fg fights. The B&W movies are nice because it is a tank group farming large numbers of enemy at one time, it's just after ToA release I reckon, still in OF at least, the atmosphere is relaxed, and for me it has some nostalgia value, as it was one of the first daoc movies I saw if I recall correctly.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
What is your problem? Noone claims it is a pwn pwn leet kickass movie at the same level as many of the uk cluster movies that often contains very hardcore and tense fg vs fg fights. The B&W movies are nice because it is a tank group farming large numbers of enemy at one time, it's just after ToA release I reckon, still in OF at least, the atmosphere is relaxed, and for me it has some nostalgia value, as it was one of the first daoc movies I saw if I recall correctly.

My point - I prefer that to problem - is, that it's not that hard to farm a huge underequipped mass of people =) I remember what happened after ToA came out here on Excalibur. Back then in TD our mages activated some casting speed and magic dmg stuff and off we went to farm the zerg. It was piss easy, but we made good RP's =))

Still I think it's a bit few to make a good video =)

Everz

FH is my second home
My point - I prefer that to problem - is, that it's not that hard to farm a huge underequipped mass of people =) I remember what happened after ToA came out here on Excalibur. Back then in TD our mages activated some casting speed and magic dmg stuff and off we went to farm the zerg. It was piss easy, but we made good RP's =))

Still I think it's a bit few to make a good video =)

since when did you become the expert liloe?

i liked the B&W vids, they were fun to play against, tint used to be a good place, not all roleplayers, used to be an amount of 8v8'rs there, till it died.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
since when did you become the expert liloe?

i liked the B&W vids, they were fun to play against, tint used to be a good place, not all roleplayers, used to be an amount of 8v8'rs there, till it died.

Look, I'm not questioning that there was 8v8 or whatever on the RP Servers, but fact is, that those who gather up to zerg stuff are prone to fall to an organized fg, which makes the outcome pretty boring.

Also I never said I was an expert, did I? =) All I said that we used to do the same thing with TD, but with a mage group =)

Then again, why shouldn't I be an expert? ;) I guess I made a fair share of RvR experience myself =)

EDIT:

WTF? Check that: 1,406.788 MB's downloaded from my ftp on 13th jan. ^^ What the hell is going on =) Are people getting nostalgic tonight? =)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
rure ran with FC in NF a few times and made it into a movie of sorts, no especially classic action tho iirc. old frontiers very little footage around as far as i know, just a few snippets from experiments.

perhaps some enemies have video of themselves getting owned lying around on their hd somewhere, if so drop me a pm and i'll slap it together into a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom