Albion rvr movies

Septina

Part of the furniture
rurem8 for president. Gonna snatch the vid aswell, hope thats ok. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
rurem8 for president. Gonna snatch the vid aswell, hope thats ok. :)

Go for it =) I'm so glad the vid is not that big, so I still have enough gigs of traffic free, so leech leech if you want =))

swords

Can't get enough of FH
The bit where DH comes in a PB bombs everyone was funny, cos if you notice I don't die (I saw them inc and PB, was hidden in a bush so legged it :p ).

Septina

Part of the furniture
The bit where DH comes in a PB bombs everyone was funny, cos if you notice I don't die (I saw them inc and PB, was hidden in a bush so legged it :p ).

Chicken. :flame:
And god that movie makes me miss the old days so much.
Even tho playing solo caster in an alb tankgroup really wasnt the most fun ever for obvious reasons, especially after dem savages. :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
rure ran with FC in NF a few times and made it into a movie of sorts, no especially classic action tho iirc. old frontiers very little footage around as far as i know, just a few snippets from experiments.

perhaps some enemies have video of themselves getting owned lying around on their hd somewhere, if so drop me a pm and i'll slap it together into a movie.

Hello Konah were are u now a days?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If you could hear vent, you would hear FFS alot from chris (sorc) for obvious reasons :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Konah were are u now a days?
nowhere near daoc for obvious reasons (cretinous-zergfest-pve-mishmash that mythic turned it into)

loitering in the UK for a bit longer, prolly find me on an ArmA server somewhere while waiting on teamfortress2, drop in here once or twice a month for a glass of wajn :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Here it goes =)

BoB movie download

I swear, I won't have it uploaded for long, cause I'm not gonna spend too much money on traffic for such an old video =)

But have fun with it =)

EDIT: tell me what speed you get please, I'd love to know =)

wow cool, the 2 fight is aginst some of my m8's :D (pro patria)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom