Albion hand rpg handbook new edition(some txt)

S

skile

"Some days back i was grped with some guys we encounter enemies and we were awake so got the CC in a tank picks hes own target a spearhero who instant rushed and with hes IP,FA he killed all 4 casters in grp,So now i ask him why did you do that? and he reply Have you ever heard of "slam"? and i go like huh? yes intelligent move i think,STUPID me why have a 1.18min root up when a tank can slam him so he last for 9sec's."

That tank was not that stupid. If casters payed attention to slammers moves the battle would have been won. Why?

From what i know of you can't use IP&FA while stunned, you can nor enter combat. If a root or a mezz is broken the player can just run to the closest caster and take him down easy. But with stun you can nuke the shit out of him while he can not move :).

Couple of rules:

1. If shieldtanks are in the group, do NEVER use castable stun (clerics?).

2. Look at the tanks, what they are doing. Adjust to them.

3. ALWAYS let tanks break mezz.

H

Hit ^_^

hibs inc from the west.
sorc trieds to mezz. but hibs cast insta ae mezz and all albs dies.

ps. might have been said but. try not sticking and at the same time type inc hibs from west. and see were u end up.

D

-Dreama-

It's a good idea IF you use stick to have the guy in the back turn his camera, and one each turn their cameras to the sides, that way you have 4 sets of eyes, one cast in each direction, it's hard to get surprised when you have 360 degree vision.
Have a quick bar with the following macros INC WEST/NORTH/EAST/SOUTH. Saves time typing, I mean after all, most times you're mezzed before you can type Mids Inc fr<insert mezz>om west
If you are aware, and watching all sides, and not wasting time on typing your cc guy can usually get his mezz in first.
It's all about who sees who first, and if you're smart about it then you can garentee that 75% of the time, you see the enemy before they see you. (camera angles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom