Albion Guild looking for more Players!

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Albion Avengers are looking for players which are into 8man rvr in lab and zerging in nf. We also do PvE on Weekends like ML 1-10, Dragon Raids etc. We will allow anyone to join since it is not a legit guild for classes.

If you are looking for a kind, friendly and fun Guild, then Please Sign up on this forum http://albionavengers.forumotion.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks

Solicfire

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Albion Avengers are looking for players which are into 8man rvr in lab and zerging in nf. We also do PvE on Weekends like ML 1-10, Dragon Raids etc. We will allow anyone to join since it is not a legit guild for classes.

If you are looking for a kind, friendly and fun Guild, then Please Sign up on this forum http://albionavengers.forumotion.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks

Solicfire

Can I do a grp applications? I'm looking for a home for 3 or 4 old time daoc players.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Sign up on the boards if u can and should be on later today to invite, If not please find a Albion Avengers member and they should be able to invite you.

Those who think I have quit, I have not just took a 4-5 day break from daoc but back on.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
You were quitting like 3-4 days ago and now you back?

lol just lol

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
well had to if I wanted to keep Guild going. I was really thinking about quitting tho, don't get me wrong. I just missed it so much I needed to come back on lol. Its a addiction. :)

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
If you want a home on Ywain in a good Albion Guild. This is it.

Come on in the waters lovely :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom