Albion GM forum

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Yesturday, not rally planned, Unity administrators made a cg and invited some major Albion Gms, mainly to welcome Prydwens Guilds in our clustered rvr world.

During this conversation it showed that a place is needed where GMs from both servers can comunicate.

Therefor we made a Albion GM section on our Unity Forum.

URL: http://forums.daoc-unity.co.uk

Please all Prydwen and Excalibur GMs, read there on the public section about the registration, registrate, and we will give you access to the secured GM section. A place where realm matters can be discussed.

Again : Welcome Prydwen, its nice to have you :)

thx for your attention

PS. copyed this and posted it on Prydwen forums as well.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Let it be clear that admittance to this forum will be strict.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
can we pls have this sticky for a while, to allow majority of GMs to register, thx

same goes for post on Prydwen/Albion

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
have stuck and changed the title.

Here's hoping it's a bit more active than the last one of these ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps whilst the gm's are talking and discussing things they could ask some certain guilds why potential relic keeps are being kept at only level 6 orange when we have a number of guilds with hundreds of thousands of BP's to spend on level 10 keeps that can be held indefinetly at that level?

I'd strongly suggest spending the bp's or handing the keeps over to guilds that can.

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Perhaps whilst the gm's are talking and discussing things they could ask some certain guilds why potential relic keeps are being kept at only level 6 orange when we have a number of guilds with hundreds of thousands of BP's to spend on level 10 keeps that can be held indefinetly at that level?

I'd strongly suggest spending the bp's or handing the keeps over to guilds that can.

Cannot agree more with Kagato, there is a big diff taking lvl 6 or taking lvl 10 keeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom